Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessaP

It seems like the black walls might have gone (we shall find out on Monday) - love that she’s using monkey emojis. I think everyone associates monkeys with eating banana 🍌

View attachment 470122

We had a poll on 30 Oct about when the living room wall colour would be changing. It seems only 5 people back then thought the wall colour would never change...

View attachment 470119
Oh for fuck sake. I'm all for evolution of taste and style in relation to home decor but this is not that.

There is no earthly reason that one sitting room needs to be repainted once a year! The world is on fucking fire and we could do with less paint tins in landfill thanks!
Her carbon footprint is probably larger than a small country.

I think if she stopped renovating for a week she would have a complete mental break as she would actually have to look into the void that is her life. At this point the void would probably stare back.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sam_Gold

Saw this and thought about those two muppets dressing up for a walk in a field 😂
20CF8BE6-678D-481A-9F31-1DCE3DEC8D3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia’s still banging on about Porter chewing her black Hermès Kelly belt and she said she wasn’t angry at him for doing it ... yeah right! 🙄

View attachment 466206
So was the black Kelly belt borrowed from Sellier and she returned it ? And the excuse for us never seeing the belt again was that Porter chewed it ?

Ok Lydiot, I need to see the chewed belt ...

• Wow
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
It reminded me of my ex husband and I.😳 they are not happy.
I am wondering why Ali shows this on his videos and why L doesnt buck up when she’s together with him. There was quite a lot in tonight’s video which should have been edited out IMHO. They both lose a bit of credibility when their lives are shown this way. Something doesn't stack up somehow...

Alleykat

The new furniture has arrived!! Here’s some more inspo for you Lydia for the garden and games room 🤡
C51EBD16-206E-4A31-A9CC-83FA8A952AFE.jpeg
25A633CF-3FF7-45A1-8B4F-DE5ED7C14B0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

sectumsempra

I am counting:

Downstairs: gym, bar/cinemar, office = 3
Ground floor: master bedroom, kitchen, living room, old mans office, utility, guest bedroom 1, guest bedroom 2 = 7
first floor: dressing rooms x 2 = 2

makes 12

+ downstairs broken bathroom, 3 ensuites on the ground floor + cloak room = 5

makes 17

Does she count the three hallways ? :D

and bathrooms and kitchen are not counted as "rooms", right?

so it would be 11 rooms + 1 kitchen + 4 bathrooms + 1 cloakroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I wonder how she speaks to her builders.. The impatience Liediot.. Does she speak to them like how she speaks to ALi in his latest vlog? OR does she lisp to them? I know she definitely does not speak to them in a cheery voice like she does in her vlogs...:unsure::unsure::unsure: Any builders or those know builders who worked with Liediot on here, please feel free to share with us. :)
When I had some building work done I constantly made the builders cups of tea , loads of biscuits, bacon sandwiches and even fresh hot pork pies fron the butchers , bet she hasnt even let them use the kettle ! Bet they sit in their van with a thermos flask moaning about her !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna252

VIP Member
YAY! Look what YOU started @Miscanthus :love:. 24 hours later we have Downtonbury 2021 - our very own Muddy Boot Event. We have Guests zooming in from all over the world, Keynote Speakers, AMAZING food and drink and great outfits galore and Goody Bags! All we need now is more people to attend and a few Headline Acts on the Alitex Pyramid Stage. (Sayin’ nothin’ about who that may or may not be but if anyone suggested Gary Barlow to be one of them they would have my full support :rolleyes:) SUCH FUN! ♥

Edited.
Surely we need to book Bananarama as headliners? 😂🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
  • Heart

Macson22

Oh my! I’ve just seen her Q and A on insta and it’s just ridiculous. Phase 1 of renovations so what were all the other ones?!? Painting the black living room she said was no the perfect colour and she wouldn’t touch. Repainting again kitchen, apparently renovating in phases but not enough money to change plug sockets. I just can’t keep up or cope with the hypocrisy and lies and to be frank total bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sick

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I am genuinely shocked about how little time she spends with her puppy!? When my dog was little I was with him ALL the time. Who am I kidding I am with him all the time still! But, if I was her I would bring him upstairs with me while I got ready etc. And if they really left him in that freezing cold kitchen while they went downstairs with the cat for snuggles then I will be so upset. Poor little lad. Basically, if they were with him more he wouldnt be able to get in to as much mischief

• Sick
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She doesn't even turn round once to check he's OK running through that mud, or stop when he needs a sniff. I actually hate the fact she has that Puppy, he needs a proper loving owner, not some Narc 😡
Screenshot_20210304_192703.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

propane_lover

On Ali's latest vlog, I am amazed at how salty she is. Her annoyance is palpable - especially regarding the bagels. Her expression at 3.58 seconds nearly made me gasp. She is not a happy, positive person. Ali tries to be uplifting and positive and isn't shy with showing his house and garden some love. You truly get out what you put in to your home. Washing your windows and raking your soil and making food in your kitchen is how you show love to your home, not constantly renovating and stripping each room and painting over 2-3 colours. She shows the house, the dog and the husband very little respect.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Ok first impression from Alis vlog, SHE IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.
Her vlogs, she was reasonably happy pottering around in the shed, Alis vlog she is pissed off at him, at the dog, at the world.

Last edited: