Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I think @MissMidnight is saying that it will be shown she has in the near future since what we are seeing has been pre-recorded. We should find out for certain fairly soon. We have seen one photo with perfect teeth so I think she might have had them done. Actually, to be honest I am more concerned about Porter - somehow L’s teeth pale into insignificance by comparison.
To be honest @Oops... I’m trying not to think about Porter because the fear in his eyes throughout Lydia’s recent Instagram Story has been haunting me.

I just know she lost her mind when he chewed her stupid Hermès belt - you could clearly see she was still angry when she was talking about it.

Her various ridiculous outfits and hobbies and making fun of her for them is one thing, but when an innocent animal is involved ... I can’t handle that. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GetThee

Was this interview that Lydia did with the owner of Rodial the one where she didn't set up the microphone properly, so there were around 15 minutes of it in her vlog with her just nodding and smiling like a cretin, while this woman was mumbling something incoherently...?

That was such second hand embarrassment...It was beautiful 😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Jessie98

VIP Member
More and more negative comments on her YouTube videos. Hopefully brands will see this too. Horrible person

Reactions: 36

Oops...

VIP Member
Hold the front page! 🎉🎉🎉

I have pulled in a few favours and I’ve managed to get Glastonbury booked for our PARTY! AND, they are throwing in the main stage and massive zoom screens for us too!

Its an overnighter from Sat June 26 - Sun June 27! Muddy Boot Event here we come!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳

Free tickets available at Reception... 💛 💛 💛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
o_OUnbelievable Newsflash...o_O

’Ermezz:sleep: have agreed to sponsor our Muddy Boot Event and will be providing free Furkin Bags - I repeat FREE Furkin bags to EVERY free ticket holder!

Free tickets still available at Reception.🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Is it just me and my 14 yr old sense of humor but do you all giggle every time she says water BUTT? LOL

ANYWAY, who else thought this was an AMAZON fashion haul and then were surprised that she's actually showing KM? And the pile of BS she tries to serve us by saying she would wear all of those fancy dresses one would wear to a wedding... around the house. come on give me a break.

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Why is she promoting a product that's out of stock
Screenshot_20210303-111536_Instagram.jpg

When the code and link are for a different product???
Screenshot_20210303-111545_Instagram.jpg

Also, her undereyes are a completely different colour after she's removed her makeup just in that area to show the eye mask and lowlighter
Screenshot_20210303-111436_Instagram.jpg

I know she fake tans a lot, but bloody hell

• Sick
  • Haha

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Just watched Ali’s vlog.. honestly can he get any more boring.. he has filmed himself cleaning windows and raking dirt 🙄. Lydiot was in a mood in the greedhouse, let’s see if she was vlogging it for her channel and how fake ‘upbeat’ she will be. Im sure Miss Impatient is royally pissed because she said they don’t even have a date yet for when the greedhouse flooring will be done ( which is because she changed the brief and now wants underfloor heating). Honestly she must be So hard to live with. I think Ali liked the alone time raking by himself....

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Who is IC of the invite list? I have two more additions!
Screenshot_20210305-132728.png
20210305_154448.jpg
I'm a bit concerned that the festival entry 'stamp' (help me out guys! ) won't work on their wrists!

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
AKAY Lydia.... it’s not too late to turn back (well maybe too late for the paneling and flooring). Emergency break! This extreme rustic lewk of the most uncomfortable stools for eating and a very very open worn kitchen table is what you think ties this house all together? Now in the right home such as a very very bare modern or actual rustic home... they are lovely.... but in your home... um no. May I remind you that this extreme rustic lewk in half of the kitchen does NOT go with your new gentleman’s study one IOTA nor will it ever go with your cabinets.... or the fake paneling you’ve put in your entire home... not the bedrooms.... not the family room... boot hallway... LV trunks...nothin. Well maybe the outhouse of a powder room you and Lauren have cooked up. But that’s it.

I love love love to juxtapose styles in my decor but this is like each room/element is playing dress up in some extreme way. This Lauren is not impressing me whatsoever.

Hot mess express pulling into the station!

9D2E604A-090E-446B-97C8-83EA1BE82DD8.jpeg
50534AF6-D20A-42AD-8542-BE2EE2C9DCD9.jpeg
7D580B56-E201-48AB-81F2-03A0EE2B1850.jpeg
F6654CD9-7A79-4B07-98AD-0236BBDBC630.jpeg
91129D36-2159-4179-B177-4A8AC00F9DCE.jpeg
8D70CBB8-8322-4BE7-95BF-0481130EDB98.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Ludovica

For anyone who can’t see, some more receipts from Lidl’s Q&A last night. Some v interesting answers...

A debate about as declaration. Very interesting. Wonder who was on the other end of the phone call.

And “karate chop” pillows? Has anyone ever seen Lidl do this or is she just copying Mrs Hinch now?

View attachment 467714
View attachment 467715
View attachment 467716
View attachment 467717
View attachment 467718
hi. uhm this is the first time i write a comment here and probably also the last time.... i used to love lydia but the past months I got a weird feeling about her but couldn't really put it into words. after reading about the hair drama I cannot watch her videos anymore. I feel so sorry for the pregnant hair dresser. Trying to get a pregnant woman out of her job in the mists of a worldwide pandemic is a terrible thing to do.
Also there's another thing that bothers me personally. It's maybe a bit unnecessary to write it now, but that one video where she talked about mbti and that she got typed as an infj bothers me a lot. mbti is a great way to get to know yourself better and understand yourself better. But it's also extremely complex with all the cognitive function and shadow functions and how they work with each other and so on. So it kinda makes me a bit angry to see someone who's so influential as her talk about it in such a shallow way. (Also I'm pretty sure she's not an infj. Her saying that she's a natural over sharer is one of many traits that don't belong to those of an infj. I think she's an isfp.) Anyway. I hope you all have a lovely day.

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Count me in for the first ever, highly anticipated Downtonbury Festival Sleepover! 🎉

As per usual, I shall be travelling in my trusty pre-loved Tardis - can you please send me the exact coordinates @Oops... I don’t want to accidentally end up in The Stoke Bruerne Graveyard again.

I’ll be bringing lots of tiny Pomegranate Noir Jo Malone candles to light the way ... and fondue, more bread, and raglette to add to our menu for those who don’t fancy having to grate their own cheese.

As for my attire, a white linen highly flammable polyester dress cinched in at the waist with a brand new, second-hand Hermès Kelly belt courtesy of Ali Express, a tweed Holland Cooper jacket, tan Prada boots and pheasant feathers in my hair! 😊

EDIT: Or should I wear burlap bows in my hair?
Maybe the feathers AND the bows ... after all we are the most festive people we know!
Don't be starting the shindig without me folks, I am on my way.
I am booked on the mail train from home to Darwin (top of Australia) then I have passage booked on a slow boat to India, where I will stop in for supplies, then its overland to Turkey then a ferry across to France where I will pick us up some lovely Hermes STUFF then on the Eurostar to pick up sister from London, so we should get to you all by about this time next year.
I will bring Tim Tams, Lamingtons and Pavlova, you will love it all.
I have attached a pici of the style of outfit I will be wearing along the way, just to scare of any unwelcome advances on the journey, I know only too well how my wittle moley woley face and teeny tiny waist can excite even the most jaded of suitors. The lycra packs well and is able to withstand many hours on a hot train. See you all soonish.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart