Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Just looked in my wardrobe and can't think what to wear! I've been slobbing round the house in my Zimmerman frock so it might have to be the festival outfit I got off Depop!
Screenshot_20201223-175656.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

PixelGirl

VIP Member
This Amazon haul is because she already has a deal with Amazon that she can cream off her percentage on any purchases made with them from her followers that place an order following her links. It makes it look as if she still has deals going on. It's very easy for her to set it up, buy a few dresses, try them on, get people to order them, plus other things she's shilling. Once she's done the vlog/promo, she returns the dresses for a refund, takes her commission, job done.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Mycatmademedoit!!

What in hells name is that clown thinking ? Totally lost the plot. If it has her new favourite word TEXTURE then its in. Good job they don't have any friends to entertain- you would need to take a cushion with you !!!!
Imagine Ali's poor parents sitting on them peering through the forest table scape on Christmas day. Whole set up is fucking ridiculous. More money than sense.
I hope little Porter chews the legs of those stools and she doesn't notice, till one day she sits on it and goes arse over tit and tumbles onto her tumbled floor. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Ali’s vlog, and albeit it being filled with not very interesting content (though I guess it is slim pickings in this time of Covid) I actually really feel for him. He seems like a nice enough guy who got wrapped in becoming a trophy husband for Lydia. I hope that Lydia comes to her senses and owns up to her behaviour towards others, especially towards Nicky and Ali. It would be so freeing for her. I think she should do a GENUINE apology video and take herself and probably Ali offline for a while and she should seek therapy. They obviously have the money to take a break. She’s lost her way while trying to gain more and more followers and more and more money when actually they could have had a happier life and a happier home while still making a decent living with less followers. It’s such a shame.
I would love to know what version of #hairgate events Lidl told him and if he has read what others are saying.
The issue is that he, of all people, understands what she is capable of and while he's trying to support her, he knows she's as guilty as hell. What a strain on him.

• Heart

SophieH672019

This isn’t only excessive but sounds lonely as I never see her w guest before covid View attachment 470143
I counted the rooms and she must be counting the hallways and greenhouse as that bungalow doesnt have 20 rooms 😡 shes turned into Hyacynth Bouquet lately and that grating fake posh accent really makes my ears bleed 🙆‍♀️ How annoying can one human be....greatly so in her case....that doggie picks up her vibe and he stares at her but no happy running towards her, she said in one video when he didnt want to eat that he isnt a ‘food dog’ then when he didnt want to go outside she said he ‘isnt an outside‘ dog.....no lydiot he doesnt feel happy and contented much like Ali Im sure 👈🏻

• Sad
  • Haha

mooney

am i the only one who sees no teeth conspiracy here? her teeth look exactly the same as they always have in every picture/video. the only picture being used as evidence for her having veneers/bonding is one with her teeth clenched, and the slight overbite hiding the gaps in the bottom teeth. i really don't think she got her teeth done.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Wait until lil P learns how to howl... random late night howl practice..
I wish she got herself a Husky or Husky-mix. Every time she would open her fecking mouth, the Husky would start to howl and argue with her.

While I am also not too keen of barking dogs, what is that for a comment, she doesn't like his barking. Like, you dumb cow, why you got a dog. He is still a puppy for god's sake.

• Haha
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I wonder how she speaks to her builders.. The impatience Liediot.. Does she speak to them like how she speaks to ALi in his latest vlog? OR does she lisp to them? I know she definitely does not speak to them in a cheery voice like she does in her vlogs...:unsure::unsure::unsure: Any builders or those know builders who worked with Liediot on here, please feel free to share with us. :)

• Haha

Mycatmademedoit!!

Just watched (well I skipped through quite a bit) Ali's vlog and honestly if I'd known I would be watching a married couple snipeing and moaning at each other I wouldn't have bothered even trying, very uncomfortable to watch and sooooo boring.

• Wow
  • Sad

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Anyone catch this in Ali’s vlog? She was trying so hard to get the garlic (I’m guessing?) to stand up right in her posh blue ceramic bowl! didn’t she have that on the kitchen shelf? I chuckled. She looked really pathetic doing this.
A shallow, glazed ceramic bowl with no drainage is a long-established, superior growing method for garlic 😉 😂

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Yup, this is what I think, fair enough you can get pissed with your partner and even have down right yelling matches (I have been married 30 yrs, I know ;) ) BUT you don't go broadcasting it to the world. Exposing your partner as moody or hateful or sulky etc is actually quite nasty. Keep the fight between yourselves don't go looking for an audience. Something is really wrong at the moment, why is he wanting witnesses or is he just enjoying her being upset because he warned her this (the reno) was going to be a shit fight and he has been proven correct.

What was the drain pipe conversion???
I think Ali is a victim of her gaslighting as well. Lydiot puts on such a show IN PUBLIC of being so sugary sweet and happy, such a lovely, personable chick, everyone's friend, fluttering her big blue eyes - no one would believe him that, IN PRIVATE, she shouts and screams like a banshee, behaves in such a demonic way.
I mean, this week's vlogs were filmed on the same day / weekend - in her vlog she was so chirpy, energetic and happy - even asking him for an opinion. In his vlog, she was a miserable, sulky, downright rude cow to him. Chalk and rotten cheese.

Lydiot probably says horrible stuff to him as well and then denies ever saying it. On top of giving the impression that he is not very intelligent eg. the drainpipe conversation - laughing at him when he was talking about the drainpipe, asking him what a drainpipe was for and then saying he's wrong and then cackling at him, mocking him.
Ali probably doubts himself so much - about certain things being said and done - these vlogs are a testament that he is not losing his mind as well as a small bit of evidence to people / his family and friends of her some what true personality.
Lydiot knows he is recording - she is aware of the camera - yet dumbass Lydia still behaves so badly. Imagine what she must be like, no cameras around, in an argument !!!

• Sick
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I respected Maria Hatzistefani, the founder of Rodial, for her success and being a girl boss par excellence. I even read her book. Don't know what to think now. It always seemed like she is still quite involved in the brand. Maybe her pr team or social media team should do a background check on the influencers they work with...
She’s supposedly really problematic! At the beginning of lockdown Estee Laundry had a bunch of stories from current and former employees that talked about how toxic the work environment was, how Maria was a verbally abusive and a bully (like meet like) and made employees buy multiple copies of her book so she could inflate her sales numbers. Also serious allegations of racism and fatphobia. It’s no wonder they haven’t dropped their support of Lidl.

• Wow
  • Sad

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Proud, difficult, woman. No, rude, chavvy, self centred, nasty, bitch.
Unprofessional, slagging off companies like this on social media.
Seriously she's finished.

• Heart