Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Omg did not know that! Thanks for the heads up
I bought a Rodial neck cream once and although I used it I didn’t go back for a second one. Underwhelming at best...I bought it after watching L interview the owner as I hadn’t heard of her before so it spiked my interest. I suppose that would count as something I had bought because of L. I’d forgotten that...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I’m eating microwave chips and watching Ginny&Georgia! Full of fun, sadness, real life…

And peeping/popping onto tattle!

• Heart

specialsnowflake123

So, brass hinges are a reasonable "expense" for Litte Madame Unhinged, but sockets are not. :unsure::rolleyes: Just give the sockets to Josie, and she will spray paint them for you.
Am I crazy or does that sound like a really good idea? At least until she gets them for free can afford new ones.

• Sick

SophieH672019

how much does it cost to change sockets? i dont know if im just stupid but i thought it would be around £50-100 but she says she cant afford it, when we know miss money bags has loads
considering he was an electrician.....not a lot! she is so full of it 👀 *did I miss the Sh off that 👀 😄

• Haha

NoHun

Yup a dark dark green would work also, wood on the wall you mean more tongue and groove? I don't think she would do wallpaper in the lounge. She could be putting tongue and groove in there also BECAUSE she says there is a change in the lounge room, implying its not just a colour change, so you could be right. Or some built in shelves either side of the fireplace that could be a thing too. I get the impression that there is more happening than we thought.
Didn’t Lauren Caisley’s Insta account put a mock up on their grid of a lounge that looks a lot like Lydia’s. I will see if I can find it, but it had a built in cupboard and different mantle piece...

Reactions: 9

georgiecait

VIP Member
  • Haha

sectumsempra

She’s supposedly really problematic! At the beginning of lockdown Estee Laundry had a bunch of stories from current and former employees that talked about how toxic the work environment was, how Maria was a verbally abusive and a bully (like meet like) and made employees buy multiple copies of her book so she could inflate her sales numbers. Also serious allegations of racism and fatphobia. It’s no wonder they haven’t dropped their support of Lidl.
Omg did not know that! Thanks for the heads up

• Wow
Where is Cawwie and who is their bubble? I know we are in lockdown but you are allowed to see your support bubble so?