Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
If you go to the page that posted the original photo and swipe through, you can see more of the house. It's not the worst and not the nicest (some questionable wallpaper). I can't really see why she felt the need to comment on the decor at all, as most people know that you don't get the furniture etc when you buy a house here. Any excuse to put others down and make herself look better though.

I also find it funny she says all the glass is to her taste as the house looks very MODERN which is exactly the opposite of how she is doing up the bungalow.
Ah thank you I'm blocked so didn't look to far into it 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Chels71

Chatty Member
I could not read your post without recommending this book to you (and indeed to anyone suffering with a thyroid problem) - I believe it might REALLY help you. 💛

Thyroid Healing by Anthony William.
Thank you so much that’s so kind of you to recommend!! I will definitely read this after I read it and hopefully get some info!!! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Oops...

VIP Member
🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️First Wish Fairy sent over to you in your row-boat in the ocean close to Indonesia 🚣‍♀️got swallowed by a whale 🐳 - however have now sent the Contingency Wish Fairy. Nothing can stop her...🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️

Oh completely agree, but her take on working with a designer is "here's what I want, make it so". Meaning the designer does all the grunt work of making her "want" list appear cohesive and also sourcing fabrics and colours which she can't be bothered to do herself. But Lydia will always say it was her own vision.
New Avatar duly noted!! Perfect... :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Nowt wrong with Asda window cleaner I suppose. Guess that's their closest supermarket. Also, they're wealth is based on freebies and don't suppose Waitrose do freebies.

I preferred her as a character when they lived in their relatively modest two bedroom terrace.
I’m not rich ,but wouldn’t buy my super markets cheapo/own range window cleaner. I always go for big brands, and have used the same for over 25 years.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I studied Anatomy and Physiology extensively over the course of my six years at University, yet not one of my lecturers ever explained the term ‘dinky dink’.
View attachment 464601

Also, apparently eye drops are a weapon!
View attachment 464633

I swear one of these days I’m going to eye-roll myself into another dimension and not even my pre-loved Tardis will have the ability to save me! 🙄
This should be a meme...

• Haha

Pippiehead

Not sure it’s been mentioned, but the naked PR guy has turned off comments on the Cosmo post on his company’s Instagram.
Did he get tired of deleting comments about Lydia the bully?

Whenever I see comments turned off for a specific post, but enabled on all the other photos, I would question why is that? Are they afraid of criticism, and why? That would then make me go to google and type in Lydia Millen drama. And that person would then see her tattle threads.
Unfortunately that company does not have many followers, but one can hope 🍌
I've missed out on a lot of threads since January, has anyone messaged Cosmo regarding this and Hairgate?

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Anyone spot these Insta stories posted yesterday?

Holland Cooper re-posting ITF and Lydia re-posting a story she’d been tagged in. Not like Lidl to miss an opportunity to tag HC so she could also get a re-post... perhaps she’s worried about the backlash she received last time? And she knows people were messaging HC to make them aware of her behaviour?

7AE5D81F-DCB7-468B-9FB0-B26E10E92850.png

F66F9D80-E318-4431-8BFE-0A877929B16F.png

Julia123

VIP Member
“You remind me of Meghan Markle” is comment of the day for me on Lydia's post!

- You’re a narc
- The world knows your husband can do better
- Generally disliked
- Bullying allegations
- Doesn’t speak to her family

I think that’s a fair comment 😂👍
This Amelia Liana still sucking up knowing she was involved is crazy. Is she thinking if Lydia goes down she will too so she's sticking with her? Either way I haven't so much as watched anything or followed since she named and shamed a hotel so rudely...

AKAY Lydia first video in the house... lots of shots of what looks like original door FURNITURE that has been replaced. It looks like brushed nickel and the handle is like a rounded pipe shape... which is NOT what she has now. Oh and at 28:00 you can see the ORIGINAL floors, and original study that was to be come a few dining rooms and a snug.

1614980863766.png

Last edited:

Lynnmc39

I didnt have anything wrong on my mind by saying that. I hope you know it. I just dont know how to call her current style....her style (similar to josie) is so weird. It looks like they pretend to look like maybe royal family. I dont know... in my country womens in their 30s doesn’t wear ruffle long dress with hermes belt at home. Maybe this is a thing in uk because of royal and other old wealthy families. I have No idea.
Oh I know that 😂 its as if she is playing dress up 🙄 in a few months time she will change again to something completely different....she's an absolute muppet 😂 I have been meaning to ask....has she ever mentioned the fact that she now as the hermes black kelly 🤔 I can't remember if she has 🙄

Last edited:

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Saw this on YouTube, it was like she was describing Millen, she was all four of the narcissistic descriptions 🤨
Screenshot_20210305_045631.jpg

Saw this on YouTube, it was like she was describing Millen, she was all four of the narcissistic descriptions 🤨
Screenshot_20210305_045631.jpg
Sorry not sure how to link the video.

• Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Don't be cross..it was a lovely story about a wonderful friendship so hang onto those memories.
Oh no never cross with her EVER! Just cross with Hermes - ridiculous hanging onto that for so long isn’t it? Yes you are right - I treasure the good memories for sure. x

• Heart