Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sectumsempra

I'll be honest when I see her face now it frightens me, it just doesn't look human anymore. The proportions are all off and very weird. She used to look so much better before she started having her face tinkered with. Instagram has a lot to answer for.
This! I haven’t seen an “older” picture from her in some time until a rattler posted an old video thumbnail from her on here. I don’t have the time and energy right now to put a new and an old pic side by side, but even without seeing them right in front me or next to each other, it is clear that her face changed drastically

Reactions: 7

Sofie

VIP Member
SO... Mentioning this on the Lydia thread for greenhouse/gardening and Josie/influencer copying reasons...

I'm dreadfully behind on Josie's vlogs (not a bad thing)... and watching from last weeks "garden GLOWup plans". Josie is literally sitting her followers down around 25 mins to make sure they KNOW she and Charlie have ALWAYS been in to gardening all these years that they lived in London and now in the cotswolds... (shade to Lydia), and that there is a GAP in the market (even though there is a lot of content) and that Charlie needs to step up his gardening content to capitalize on this gap. Nothing new for Josie to break character to lecture her followers or show off "business" plans of ripping them off.

This pivot of handbag/fashion/makeup influencers suddenly doing A TON of inauthentic country, gardening, dachshund, horse & hound outfits, walking in fields content is just another QVC ploy to find a "gap"... I'm sure once they are back to travelling it will be handed over to the "staff" to maintain the gardens and dogs. Maybe a few were into the hobby of this in the past but to me they could be doing so much more with it... buying local (not just fancy garden centers in their costumes and HERmes and Praday to look rich) and actually giving away of their surplus produce to food pantries rather than letting it rot and go to seed, raising money for charity....

It's all so fake it makes me sick. "Look at my sustainability and also look at my AMAZON HAUL OF SEEDS AND FANCY GARDENING GEAR IN A TON OF PACKAGING... but it's linkable so it's OK and if you call me out I'll just say I'm doing what I CAN". Even though they could just buy seeds and supplies at a million local stores. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't preach and justify their hypocrisy. sorry end rant, lol
Exactly what i was thinking (y)

I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does all the heavy work that comes with gardening.
Ali cooks and serve Lydia dinner.
Ali fixed the lavender pot, even though she said she was going to fix it.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali edits her reels (i am assuming)
Ali lights the fire
Ali plays with Lumi & Porter

So what does liedia do?
Read here and delete negative comments on social media 😉

FarNiente

It was on display with NO fanfare whatsoever...(as far as I am aware it’s been crickets since it appeared). I have absolutely no love of Hermes for very good reasons, so could not be more apathetic to any of the Hermes trumpet blowing. ;)

Edit. Having said this I do love @FarNiente’s bags - but that is the only exception I can make :love:
Thank you my dear 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I found some screenshots on my phone from 2020. They're taken from Lidl's Instagram stories.
She kept making sly digs at Nicky for months after the hair appointment and here's some proof!

(I think I remember her saying that the person in the 1st photo isn't actually her but she saved the photo because she liked it - then adding the caption in 2020) obviously 🤪😂

View attachment 467884View attachment 467885
Her hair looks green.

Jessie98

VIP Member
Cult of Personality by Living Color

Lyrics

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I'm the cult of personality
I exploit you still you love me

The purple dress is too small on top.

The black dress for summer?????? Where would one wear that in the summer? Wrong handbag, too

The orange dress looks like it was made out of paper and would be a wrinkle fest. The belt is wrong wrong wrong.

The white and brown dresses look like generic sun dresses found at any low price point store during the spring and summer.
She looks like a stick with a large head

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Coercive abuse can now actually be used in court (I have heard) as a reason for divorce. My friend has this problem in her family with the woman married to her son. It would seem he is utterly oblivious of the hideous treatment his wife gives him. Everyone else can see it apart from her son. My friend is in pieces over it. Her D-I-L controls visits to see grandchildren making them virtually impossible and DIL sits and does nothing whilst issuing orders to my friend’s son. Her is trying hard to hold down a highly stressful job in the city. Her D-I-L is vile and no-one feels able to intervene. IMHO its another level of abuse and painful for everyone apart from the person on the receiving end of it who weirdly remains strangely oblivious. :confused:
So so sad really. sorry to hear this and about your past relationship. Good riddance!

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️First wish Wish Fairy sent over to you in your row-boat in the ocean close to Indonesia got swallowed by a whale - however have now sent the Contingency Wish Fairy. Nothing can stop her...🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️
🎶 I love you I love you I love you and where you go I'll follow I'll follow I'll follow, I will follow you, wherever you may go🎶 and of course the wish fairy.
Now I just sound creepy ;)

OMG I saw that damm whale, licking it's chops, poor weee fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Missclassy19

VIP Member
If this was back in the day and I mean baaaaaaaaaack in the day I wouldn’t hesitate to the idea that Lydia would hire butlers and maids and a cook and a personal lady to wait hand n foot

Reactions: 6