Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Wow, watching Ali’s blog, this is a cry for help. He’s her slave, always asking what the master wants him to do next. He mentions how he does the raking “to earn my evening beer?” Did I hear that right?
It’s a master slave sex thing, don’t worry they enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

theredgossiper

The sweetest and nicest experience I have had with luxury shopping is in DIOR. Very polite, naturel non pushy and overall pleased to be helping you.
I am looking at bags at the moment, trying to find the perfect one for my 50th (gone off Hermès), what would you all suggest ??
Personally, I think the Lady Dior is a beautiful, timeless design. It is the only luxury bag I would ever buy. And it comes in so many options!

Dobs

Of course, she had to be one of the first people to congratulate Zoe on the announced pregnancy :sneaky:

What a blessing Zoe is not a famous hairdresser though...

I don't follow either of them but thought I'd check it out. Lydia commented within 2 minutes :rolleyes: she really is hooked to that phone! Can just picture her lazing on that sofa/in bed making sure she's one of the first in!

ejhanson

how much does it cost to change sockets? i dont know if im just stupid but i thought it would be around £50-100 but she says she cant afford it, when we know miss money bags has loads
Depending what sockets you want, could be around £20-£40 for a nice double socket. If I were her I'd just literally do the ones you can see. Ones hidden or in cupboards just go with the cheap £5 white plastic ones.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?
I've thought this a couple of times. They have some high value items in their house and someone with bad intentions could take advantage of that since where they live is highly publicised.

Oops...

VIP Member
Popped over to lurk on Fashion Mumblr and Josie and Lidl are morphing into one!
I never really got that friendship but they both have a mean girl streak.

What I did see (close your eyes @Oops...) is the word 'greenhousescape' 😲
I didn't hang around!
They’re doing all they can for me...😪
🛌 🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
btw, I will come together with young James Spader, he loves a good festival, and is a huge fan of Mad-donna. (I put him in the same folder with Lyds pics, so I thought it's only fair to him.)
View attachment 468333
Good choice dearest! Good choice! Haven’t a clue who he is (as ever 🛏) but I really like the look of him. I might have to borrow him to help me with my Fortune Telling Booth on the day. Does he like poetry at all?;)

Er...just wanted to say (again) that if anyone did want to nominate Gary Barlow to be one of the Headlining Acts at Downtonbury 2021 - Muddy Boot Event they really would have my fullest support. My support would be full - unequivocally...

• Heart
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Anyone spot these Insta stories posted yesterday?

Holland Cooper re-posting ITF and Lydia re-posting a story she’d been tagged in. Not like Lidl to miss an opportunity to tag HC so she could also get a re-post... perhaps she’s worried about the backlash she received last time? And she knows people were messaging HC to make them aware of her behaviour?

View attachment 471009
View attachment 471010
Of course she loves seeing how many of them purchased these! Every time she takes a look at her bank account.

• Sick
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yep lovely brochure (my daughter loves her). Eye-watering prices sometimes. Had no idea she was playing at it though. I love Bunny Guinness. I love her gates with the hares. She once described a project she was working on by saying she wanted to make an undulating path going towards a woodland and have it planted out with silver pears and under planted with bluebells. I could see that path in my mind’s eye and wanted it soooo badly...sigh...
I meant Lidl and Josie are playing........i have a lot of respect for Sarah Raven. She has maximised every opportunity and every talent she has. She is intelligent, creative, hard working, a risk taker, has a supportive husband. Damn I hate her!

• Haha

Mycatmademedoit!!

I know I am getting paranoid about her lying about progress and the timing of the house renovations BUT does this seem weird to anyone else??
The photo of the screed itself looks weird:
  • It looks too perfect on the edge near the doorway and inside also, or maybe they are very good screeders ;-)
  • Why are the shelves still in there, the legs of the shelves were just held up on offcuts of wall board or similar, shouldn't that all be removed for the screed and then slabs to go down then the legs sit on top of the slabs, the base of those legs is pretty fancy, why would that be buried in screed.
  • why is the screed level with the gravel, now when the slabs go on they will be higher, this could be right I suppose, that there is a step up into the green house.
This doesn't make sense to me, in Ali's vlog he emptied the pots that are in this picture and put them back inside the greenhouse empty, and said to Lydia about planting something that I can't remember in them, they were sitting on the rough floor and now they are back outside the greenhouse with the lavender in them that he took out.......that screed floor looks photoshopped, by why????....she hurts my head.

• Wow
  • Sad

PixelGirl

VIP Member
There’s something so not right about her face in this photo.. totally giving off robot mannequin vibes .. so many filters being used

If you’re going to do closeups surely you would hide your grey hairs and dandruff ... and that bloody lump of filler 🤢
This is what I said yesterday when I mentioned how her face scares me, she looks as if she is not human, like a robot and when she does the mouth and lipstick thing, a robot sex doll.

• Haha