Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sectumsempra

Welcome @Ludovica - please don‘t be a stranger 💛

Great first post and there was a great deal of comment about this topic on here at the time. It appeared that she used this ‘diagnosis’ to sanction some of her difficult personality traits in order to make it OK not to address any of her flaws (hate that word but can’t think of a better one - sorry). Her whole hypothesis seemed based on Ali’s ’results’ being correct so hers must be equally correct. I too would be surprised if she really was an infj. Those tests can be somewhat misleading at the best of times anyway can’t they? They have to be taken in context and if you read up on the tests before taking the test it isn‘t too difficult to answer the questions in a way that guarantees the result you favour the most.
I guess she did not do it the right way (meaning she read about the different outcomes first and subconsciously chose the one she liked the most). I like those tests, but for someone like her it must be difficult to do them the "right way". You have to be truthful. You have to be intuitive. Lidl isn't. She lies to everyone including herself

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Peach97

VIP Member
Ugh she's sucking up to Em Clarkson on Instagram now. Em has reposted the story on hers. Might need to tell Em about how she treated Nicky Lazou.....
If anyone else wants to it would be interesting to see if she deletes the repost or not!
I saw this and sent a DM to her. Wonder whether she will respond/take the reposted Lydia photo down or ignore it. Very telling if she ignores it.

ding-dong

To me, she reminds me of my ex manager an outrageous ravenous nasty ugly bitch inside out and she treats Ali like a child, he probably likes it, they both probably get some sick satisfaction out of it. Disgusting evil bitch, she probably still looks down on people like something to “manage” considering that she was one, that’s why the constant talking down to hairdressers, construction workers, viewers, us etc I SO HOPE this will come back biting her in the ass , I truly do, this nasty bitch doesn’t deserve to be happy

Margo Polo

VIP Member
View attachment 465351
Does think it’s cool that the tradesmen can’t cope with her impatience?
She always has to shame companies. Why not just say that there was a slight delay? I feel sorry for the tradesmen, to make a comment like that means she’s been a total bitch.
I actually like Ali. I think he is kind and caring but in the wrong marriage. I think he’s had enough and is just putting up with her...I hope he leaves and find someone kind, caring and compassionate.

That purple dress on her is just dreadful. Wow. How does she do that to a purple dress? She looks so matronly in it. And it somehow ages her at least 10 more years.

Lydia to Lumi: Downstairs snuggle-fests are for the furbabies who do NOT destroy mummy's £800 Hermes belts. Aren't they Lummy? Yes they are! Yessss they are!!!!

(Lydia then turned to give this glare at Porter before leaving him alone in the kitchen to go stomping downstairs)
I went to go look yesterday, but it must have been edited out of the video. Hmm.

• Wow

SoRelatable

Can probably send over some profiteroles and mussels in white wine sauce with fries, or maybe a quiche? Or go simple and bring savoury crepes with all the fixings ;)
Mmmmm! Now I want profiteroles and wine and crepes and all the fixings! Lydia could never...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Bloody hell - the amount of shit she puts on her face is so clear to see here. How does anyone think that applying so much make up is a good look ??
She’d taken off some make up from around her eye area to demonstrate a Rodial product.
this was a good look in 2016/2017 but people have moved on from having makeup packed on like this even the kardashians do a less heavy contour

Chels71

Chatty Member
For anyone interested this is the vlog where the gutter/drain pipe conversation takes place.

If you skip to around the 32:00 minute mark Ali and Lydia are having their usual tuna and cheese jacket potatoes for dinner and Ali is saying that he’s repaired some of the gutters when Lydia asks “babe, what’s a gutter for?” and she’s dead serious!

Ali tries so hard explain what they are and why they are needed for about four whole minutes, but Lydia just cannot comprehend and keeps asking why because she insists that the rain would automatically fall off the roof anyway.

It’s worth watching purely for the laugh factor! 😉
Lydia she is like a baby in not knowing the most basic things in life especially how freakin gutters work!
WOW the shape of her face. Definitely getting Alien vibes..:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

STOP WITH THAT COLOUR OF LIPSTICK!!!!!!
I thought her hair looked really greasy especially on the left hand side and I thought in this one I see a strand of grey hair unless it’s really highlighted! I’m getting so much grey hair since I’m gonna turn 50! That sound of turning 50 really freaks me out and I remember crying when I turned 30! I feel old because of my Thyroid my hair is super thick but last year it’s getting thinner and I have zero energy!! 🙈

oh man, it would be a shame if someone like Lydia found this place and botched it to hell and back.
We have houses like this everywhere in Dunedin, my home town. Out in the south hills, a lot of people think this is ‘dated’ when new builds are all the rage.
Well what do you know you get a garage for a million dollar home!!! Lydia and Ali should of never over spent on their house with no garage!

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I can’t keep up w the threads lol but 1. The way she walks definitely would’ve thought she was a man
2. She’s walking soooooo fast. She’s practically running n the dogs a bit hesitant but she’s almost dragging him ffs. Slow down enjoy the walk. Play w him. Damn
BA31F63A-AD4A-4850-A4AB-9F084E2DADDA.png

• Sad
  • Sick

JMD

Shall we take bets on how long before Lydiot moans to Ali that the rubbish bins need to be screened off / hidden away from the greedhouse’s view🙄.... we know you read here Lyds so how ‘bout it, please please tell us what your Pinterest research comes up with ... we all know finding rubbish ideas is your forte 😉 Xx
It would also hide the fact that they are from Northampton ... I think it will be done in the Spring for sure.

detroit

I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Insta... and Lydia used to promote a lot of the same things... um... Lydia is not getting any good PR like these ladies RN. It's a lot because of fashion week and all Lydia has to show is some thank you flowers for buying a greenhouse.
Yes, I've noticed that too!

Mycatmademedoit!!

Anyone catch this in Ali’s vlog? She was trying so hard to get the garlic (I’m guessing?) to stand up right in her posh blue ceramic bowl! didn’t she have that on the kitchen shelf? I chuckled. She looked really pathetic doing this.
I think they were Narcissus, these's Narcs are always troublesome.😉

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I found some screenshots on my phone from 2020. They're taken from Lidl's Instagram stories.
She kept making sly digs at Nicky for months after the hair appointment and here's some proof!

(I think I remember her saying that the person in the 1st photo isn't actually her but she saved the photo because she liked it - then adding the caption in 2020) obviously 🤪😂

View attachment 467884View attachment 467885
That first pic one has to be Amelia Liana. It's exact her words.

Oops...

VIP Member
Oh I know that 😂 its as if she is playing dress up 🙄 in a few months time she will change again to something completely different....she's an absolute muppet 😂 I have been meaning to ask....has she ever mentioned the fact that she now as the hermes black kelly 🤔 I can't remember if she has 🙄
It was on display with NO fanfare whatsoever...(as far as I am aware it’s been crickets since it appeared). I have absolutely no love of Hermes for very good reasons, so could not be more apathetic to any of the Hermes trumpet blowing. ;)

Edit. Having said this I do love @FarNiente’s bags - but that is the only exception I can make :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart

ankakaka

I am 50+ and wouldn't wear anything she wears 😂 I also preferred her fashion choices back then 🙂 she has changed her style so much...but not for the better ☹
I didnt have anything wrong on my mind by saying that. I hope you know it. I just dont know how to call her current style....her style (similar to josie) is so weird. It looks like they pretend to look like maybe royal family. I dont know... in my country womens in their 30s doesn’t wear ruffle long dress with hermes belt at home. Maybe this is a thing in uk because of royal and other old wealthy families. I have No idea.