Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with anything really but there's currently an interesting thread on Mumsnet (of which I most definitely in the lurker camp) about the dreaded "be kind". Basically just saying that it has become a way for dicks to get away with dickish behaviour, shut down any type of critical analysis and just another way to get women to police other women. All of which I would agree with.
Can't bring myself to even try and say anything about last night's snooze of a vlog other than maybe Lydiot has had a moment of genius and is attempting to finish off us Tattlers by boring us to death whilst wearing ugly clothes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So GHD have dropped her and she's unfollowed them ? Good on GHD if this is the case. Could be why she has followed so many new random IG accounts ... trying to cover her tracks of who she has unfollowed.
She doesn't seem to have received one of those padlocked parcels and code that others have had from ghd but then she never does things in a timely way.
I really hope ghd have dropped her. What an idiot she is....picking a fight with a well known,talented hairdresser and making sure it goes on so long that she loses a brand.
Mind you, after The Shard trip I'm surprised there was a relationship with ghd!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She doesn't seem to have received one of those padlocked parcels and code that others have had from ghd but then she never does things in a timely way.
I really hope ghd have dropped her. What an idiot she is....picking a fight with a well known,talented hairdresser and making sure it goes on so long that she loses a brand.
The Shard trip was horrible. She bragged that she hadn't washed her hair, she wore that sack of a sage dress, and her filmed ghd spot was a joke. Basically she set the camera down halfway across the room and filmed the back of her and Cawwiee eating and being obnoxious.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oooo! What happened at the Shard trip? I think I watched flog, but def wasn’t on tattle then? Is there a thread that relates to it?

Reactions: 8
Can we have a whip round and buy Porter from the witch? he can be Tattles mascot!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Naked PR guy posted about the Cosmopolitan magazine feature of Lidl's bunga just 4 days ago. He's also ferociously deleting comments on that post. These are the only ones not deleted
View attachment 463238
Seems rather pathetic to comment a heart from your personal account

The Hermès belt is £760 on their website:
View attachment 463235
Charnley and the Charnley communications account have blocked me. All I said was that it was bad business to associate themselves with a bully. :unsure::p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, someone, NOT LYDIOT, CAWWIIEE NOR ALI, is monitoring Youtube comments and replying. Lydiot would have 100% blasted and verbally snipes at this subscriber for their comment. The team are definitely in the midst of damage control. Too bad Naked PR guy can't change her miserable personality.
View attachment 463187View attachment 463188
Sorry what part of their renovations are thrifty, am I watching a different vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Shard trip was horrible. She bragged that she hadn't washed her hair, she wore that sack of a sage dress, and her filmed ghd spot was a joke. Basically she set the camera down halfway across the room and filmed the back of her and Cawwiee eating and being obnoxious.
Even if you try and forget the Shard trip (impossible) and the bullying of a pregnant, highly skilled hairdresser (impossible), why would any reputable hair brand associate themselves with someone constantly complaining about her hair? Someone who went to a hairdresser and refused access to her scalp - let alone the dandruff situation. Would you not be concerned that your brand would more than likely be criticised than praised by someone so irrational about their hair?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
OMG..why the hell is she walking her dog in a field with sheep!!
Just said the same thing, I hope the farmer doesn't catch them, I know Porter is tiny bit if he upsets a ewe and she loses her lamb he will not be pleased, and they make out they are knowledgeable country folk.

Reactions: 20
I know that but IF she plants flowers (not the snowdrops but other cutting flowers like I thought she said she was going to do) how will she cut the grass? The flowers will be standing there in tall grass - this was my original question. She would surely have to pick all the flowers before she cut the grass which is why most don’t plant flowers in seeded areas. Imagine some blowsy Agapanthus and maybe foxgloves, delphiniums and Yada Yada Yada and there they are growing fearlessly swaying in the breeze alongside grass which can’t be cut. And all this outside a smart greenhouse...I’m thinking aesthetics here...🙇‍♀️ Help me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sent this message to Alitex, Limestone Living and the owner of Limestone Living. Took no time at all for Limestone Living and it's owner to block me. Seems they have the same ethics as Lydia when it comes to feedback. Pathetic. How has not one company addressed this or spoken publicly about not supporting bullying?! Not one. :confused:

Alitex.png

Limestone Living.png

Limestone Living Owner.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.