Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be moet with the T because the following word et begins with a vowel

she’s so aggy all of the time even to people who might innocently be asking a question Why does she see everything as an attack?
I lived in France for many years, I have taught French, have all the official diplomas, attended French school and high school and I am a Champagne drinker. It is pronounced 'moeshandon' with the final n nasal and nearly suppressed or 'moé' if abbreviated. Not to nitpick,but that's just how it goes in France and the French population.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lidl Millen #73 Robbing puppies of their joy is my forté, my view of myself is distorté

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Honey bee diseases 🤣🤣🤣. Ali your wife is one 😂😂😂. All it is going to take is one sting and they will be gone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I lived in France for many years, I have taught French, have all the official diplomas, attended French school and high school and I am a Champagne drinker. It is pronounced 'moeshandon' with the final n nasal and nearly suppressed or 'moé' if abbreviated. Not to nitpick,but that's just how it goes in France and the French population.
Sorry but I disagree with you. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I disagree with you. 🙈
We are free to disagree ;-) And I welcome that you actually do say it. My experience has been what I explained. But of course I am OK with anyone else's experience. Thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: 12
The founder of Moët and Chandon was of Dutch descent, so the T is pronounced. However, it is not pronounced moe-et (as Lydia pronounces it), it’s pronounced mm-wet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The founder of Moët and Chandon was Dutch, so the T is pronounced. However, it is not pronounced moe-et (as Lydia pronounces it), it’s pronounced mm-wet.
I never said it is pronounced like Lydia does. Thanks for the info and I stand corrected as to how it should be pronounced. However, in my 10+ years living in France everyone pronounced it like I previously explained. May be a case of eg. Nike as in if it is a foreign term or name people in a certain country start and then get used to pronouncing it a different way? That may be it, but I really don't know about the disparity origin.

Just like the bird seagull in French ie mouette!
agree with mouette, the t is a sound.

Reactions: 6
Has everyone told jamie genevieve and other influencers to stay away from lydiot??
I told Model Mouth, the artist she collaborated with and various other people and heard nothing back....
Somebody I'm in touch with on Insta who runs an anti Lydia account (can't say who as against Tattle rules) is furious Lidl is getting away with this but she's exhausted trying to get people to listen. She's going to abandon her campaign 😣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I never said it is pronounced like Lydia does. Thanks for the info and I stand corrected as to how it should be pronounced. However, in my 10+ years living in France everyone pronounced it like I previously explained. May be a case of eg. Nike as in if it is a foreign term or name people in a certain country start and then get used to pronouncing it a different way? That may be it, but I really don't know about the disparity origin.

agree with mouette, the t is a sound.
Oh yes I know I’m just saying that regardless of whether she uses the T or not, Lydia can’t for the life of her get it right anyways 😂 I understand where the confusion comes from because I believe the T would be silent in French, and although the brand originated in France, the name isn’t actually French. I really don’t think there’s a problem not pronouncing the T, especially if you’re a native French speaker, but it grinds my gears when people phonetically pronounce it moe-et lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Still haven't caught up with this whole thread, but I've watched Lidl in her last vlog and it looked like she is even more detached from Ali. She doesn't care about the high blood pressure, does absolutely nothing for him and on top of it, she asks him to slave away in the garden while she "vlogs". I felt sorry for him when she mentioned that he said the garden is never finished, because he is right. She doesn't have the passion for gardening and he is not keen on doing it either, but unlike her, he likes to work, so he will maintain it for her.
I do think he loves her, but he will crack under pressure and all the tasks she piles on him, because she treats him like a slave. He is a very hard working man and she takes advantage. He does everything that implies work, she just likes to change everything to her ever changing moods. I know Ali has his flaws, but I would say that these flaws are fueled by her attitude. I think we would see a very different Ali if he was with someone as hardworking as him.
I watch sometimes his videos and they are a bit cringe, but I really like his curiosity and his openness to learn new stuff. Oh god, sounds like I'm fan girling a lot, but it can't be just me that sees his great potential.
Do we think Lidl loves/ ever loved Ali? Because to me she just saw a hard working, easy on the eyes man, which fit her "plans for future". I didn't used to see it before she moved in the bungalow, but now is clear as day, no attraction, no spark, she does absolutely nothing for him unless it looks good for the vlog and she usually takes the piss of what he truly loves.
I agree with you 100% and I’ve commented on his channel that he is very talented and to explore it onto much greater things than being a influencer! He has the ability to work for some great jobs like being in the digital marketing and or photographer for travel magazines! Ali said no he isn’t that good and just a beginner in so many words! I think Lydia is loves the notion she is superior in her relationship and I see that in other relationships on social media when the woman has more star power and I think she leads him to thinking he isn’t anybody and keeps him from growing!! That’s why she has him so busy so he can’t find time to make any growths in his life! It’s really a form of abuse but it’s not like the usual hitting and verbal that’s noticeable to people who don’t know them! But when her self esteem isn’t good and she throws it onto Ali to lower his as well! Lydia does have low self esteem even though it looks like she’s in love with herself eye bleeping herself in the mirror! I don’t know if you all agree but I think she screams many different mental health issues and I think that’s sad but when she becomes a psycho witch to everyone it’s on witch!!! No more empathy for you!!! But if I wasn’t so bad at knowing how to save things to display them on here I seen something on bi polar and it sounded just like Lydia!!! I think that’s why we’re all here because we would have empathy for her if she wasn’t so manipulative and condescending evil witch she displays! What gets me is the evil smirks and the way she records her videos on Instagram is like duck you look at me to the people who question her! And she makes
[/
No it’s not nitpicking I’ve always said Moe with a long a sound and I think everyone has a way of saying things but it’s nice to know how they are supposed to sound! I will look up the pronunciation sound if I don’t know a word! But in America we always have said it with the long a. 💗

Reactions: 7
Oh yes I know I’m just saying that regardless of whether she uses the T or not, Lydia can’t for the life of her get it right anyways 😂 I understand where the confusion comes from because I believe the T would be silent in French, and although the brand originated in France, the name isn’t actually French. I really don’t think there’s a problem not pronouncing the T, especially if you’re a native French speaker, but it grinds my gears when people phonetically pronounce it moe-et lol.
Toootally understand about the grinding part lol. I also suffer from that! I believe the explanation on the disparity could well be how you tell it. It is a good and sound deduction. In any case, this 'poor' woman does not even know how to pronounce her own language or spell it. I am so surprised by that fact. I can just now recall 'anemone' as an example of the most recent ones and I almost died. Gee, soooo hard on my ears...

Reactions: 8
Lambing season! An ideal time to take your dog for a walk through a sheep field! 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Yes you guys say Nike weird here in the US we say Nike with the Neigh key sound! But of course in different countries you are gonna say things differently and it ain’t no thing and it’s pretty cool we can communicate and get to know other cultures and learn things we normally wouldn’t have if we didn’t come here about Lydia!🤣 Lydia has reunited the world when she fucks up we can come here and get off our chest what we can’t say what we really think in her comment section! Even if it was allowed I wouldn’t be the usual one to give her a piece of my mind but I would try to find the best words to use!🙈 I’m grateful for the ones to say what I was feeling but I never see them very much and that’s why I come here!!🤪

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, Germans pronouncing "Woolworth" or "Pizza Hut" like they are German words. 😂😂😂 But at least they know how to pronounce McDonald's :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As someone with a background in customer relations, NPS, satisfaction surveys and implementing customer improvement plans could I please make the following suggestion?
If you really feel the need to contact brands around Lydia’s behaviour, the following may get you more traction:
- send the complaint to CEO level via email, not social media
- language used should be void of personal opinions and emotions. Refrain from calling her a bully, narcissist etc. You could say her “behaviour would imply that bullying tactics are being used”. This is more factual than emotive if you see what I mean
- the complaint should be written in chronological order and with facts
- feel free to provide evidence, such as time stamps in videos, but again refrain from saying such things as “this horrible person says at 12:15 in xxx video....”. Instead just say, “an example of the behaviour that concerns me and led me to contact you today can be found.....”

I say this with honesty, so please no hate, but from my experience some of the comments that have been sent via social media will just be dismissed as people sending them are trolling Lydia and trying to cause trouble. The above approach gives a lot more weight to a legitimate concern or issue. As I say, from my experience anyway.

I do think she displays extremely problematic behaviour and the part that I can’t get past is the setting up the WhatsApp group to drag Nikki. For me that crosses the line from being caught in a meltdown and treating someone horrendously, to becoming vindictive and just plain nasty. I don’t disagree with contacting brands, but please consider how to approach it.

ETA - of course also include if this is making you reconsider being a customer of the brand, the impact on your custom is important, but must be worded without sounding too dramatic if that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.