Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they doing in a field with a dog when it's lambing season, good grief!
Why can't they stick to a foot path ? Why do they have to traipse all over the farmer's property where there is livestock ? They were way too close to the sheep. Just because you are allowed to walk on someone's property whilst on your walk, doesn't mean you have to. RESPECT BOUNDARIES LYDIOT. It is so disrespectful and such entitled behaviour. Just walk down your private road.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Porter’s face said it all!!! You can tell from his face what happened!!
She probably beats Ali up on a regular basis! I can imagine her going completely mental , lucky that she has weak wrists, but those boots could really hurt!

Reactions: 13
As someone with a background in customer relations, NPS, satisfaction surveys and implementing customer improvement plans could I please make the following suggestion?
If you really feel the need to contact brands around Lydia’s behaviour, the following may get you more traction:
- send the complaint to CEO level via email, not social media
- language used should be void of personal opinions and emotions. Refrain from calling her a bully, narcissist etc. You could say her “behaviour would imply that bullying tactics are being used”. This is more factual than emotive if you see what I mean
- the complaint should be written in chronological order and with facts
- feel free to provide evidence, such as time stamps in videos, but again refrain from saying such things as “this horrible person says at 12:15 in xxx video....”. Instead just say, “an example of the behaviour that concerns me and led me to contact you today can be found.....”

I say this with honesty, so please no hate, but from my experience some of the comments that have been sent via social media will just be dismissed as people sending them are trolling Lydia and trying to cause trouble. The above approach gives a lot more weight to a legitimate concern or issue. As I say, from my experience anyway.

I do think she displays extremely problematic behaviour and the part that I can’t get past is the setting up the WhatsApp group to drag Nikki. For me that crosses the line from being caught in a meltdown and treating someone horrendously, to becoming vindictive and just plain nasty. I don’t disagree with contacting brands, but please consider how to approach it.

ETA - of course also include if this is making you reconsider being a customer of the brand, the impact on your custom is important, but must be worded without sounding too dramatic if that makes sense!
Couldn’t agree more

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t actually believe she chose that silver water “butt” over the tasteful one.

Do you think the raised beds will soon be painted sage to match the greenhouse?
Tbh, I hope she does.. don’t know what she was thinking painting them black!!!

Reactions: 5
It had to come out at some time ... Soho Farmhouse vibes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(You wish, girly).
Hope Naked PR guy doesn't think he really is at SFH and drops his pants 😉
20210302_210813.jpg

And she thinks it's so funny giving the builder and decorator a hard time. She's such a cow.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
As someone with a background in customer relations, NPS, satisfaction surveys and implementing customer improvement plans could I please make the following suggestion?
If you really feel the need to contact brands around Lydia’s behaviour, the following may get you more traction:
- language used should be void of personal opinions and emotions. Refrain from calling her a bully, narcissist etc. You could say her “behaviour would imply that bullying tactics are being used”. This is more factual than emotive if you see what I mean
- feel free to provide evidence, such as time stamps in videos, but again refrain from saying such things as “this horrible person says at 12:15 in xxx video....”. Instead just say, “an example of the behaviour that concerns me and led me to contact you today can be found.....”

I say this with honesty, so please no hate, but from my experience some of the comments that have been sent via social media will just be dismissed as people sending them are trolling Lydia and trying to cause trouble. The above approach gives a lot more weight to a legitimate concern or issue. As I say, from my experience anyway.

I do think she displays extremely problematic behaviour and the part that I can’t get past is the setting up the WhatsApp group to drag Nikki. For me that crosses the line from being caught in a meltdown and treating someone horrendously, to becoming vindictive and just plain nasty. I don’t disagree with contacting brands, but please consider how to approach it.

ETA - of course also include if this is making you reconsider being a customer of the brand, the impact on your custom is important, but must be worded without sounding too dramatic if that makes sense!
I absolutely agree with everything you've said and I'm disappointed that despite writing factual, non emotive emails to appropriate people I've not heard back. I hope that the message has still sunk in.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So are irons out of fashion norms or can she not use it Ik it’s a certain material
4AA09C41-88F1-4F90-AB87-82E725C41414.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can imagine her. Phone in hand prancing around the house getting mad at Ali for talking to her or not cooking meals and not taking care of things beforehand idk she seems like such a teenage witch and lacking the abilities to effectively communicate w people

Reactions: 18

Thank you, could not agree more.

Can I ask if anyone got a decent answer, not just generic one?

Reactions: 13
Hello all! First time tattler <3 I just wanted to come on here and say this is a great community that doesn't promote trolls but the truth. I have tried to spread the word about Lydias behaviour and that she should own up to it. Charnley communications on instagram immediately blocked me for putting this on their post of Lydia. WTF?? a PR agency!! meaning PUBLIC RELATIONS!! I am fuming !! Currently typing up a very strongly worded email to the agency themselves!! Please everyone join me in this <3 thank you again lovely people xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree with the poster saying Lydia’s walking too quickly. Poor Porter can’t keep up but what I can’t get over is that they are waaaay too close to the sheep which can cause them and their lambs distress! And why on earth would you let your dog bark at them like that and laugh at it. They should be teaching not to bark at livestock (I know, perhaps easier said than done with a dachshund). The farmer/shepherd would go mad if he saw that! Utter twats playing dress up in countryside clothing with absolutely no knowledge of how to behave.

Edited to say they should be keeping him on a short lead while walking near livestock (especially sheep in lambing season!!!) not letting him run towards the sheep on a flexi lead! Actually fuming at their idiocy. Surely you don’t need to have been brought up in the countryside to know this, it’s just common sense/decency no?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It had to come out at some time ... Soho Farmhouse vibes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(You wish, girly).
Hope Naked PR guy doesn't think he really is at SFH and drops his pants 😉
View attachment 463703Why
And she thinks it's so funny giving the builder and decorator a hard time. She's such a cow.
Why is there a bulb missing? Little miss-perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her wrist and hand also need to be ironed. SO many wrinkles for someone her age 😲😮
13513.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sure, it’s a tough look to pull off. That being said, it can be sexy and fun in a breezy, effortless way. I wear the cardigan and bralette combo to the farmers market or the beach or when going to grab a drink with the girls. I live in Miami and LA and it’s practically become my uniform. 😉
I agree, I think it's a great look if you can pull it off. I have a large chest and don't feel comfortable with that look (I wish my chest was smaller!)

Already jealous that you live in Miami and LA. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, I think it's a great look if you can pull it off. I have a large chest and don't feel comfortable with that look (I wish my chest was smaller!)

Already jealous that you live in Miami and LA. :)
I’m telling you if it was smaller you would want bigger. The grass is always greener…. My bust grows with the rest and reduces with the rest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He categorically said once that he did not like/enjoy gardening. Please don’t ask me which vlog but he did did say that. I think it was around the time just pre-(very) raised beds and greenhouse summit/negotiations were taking place between them...(How do I know this stuff? Too Much!) ;)
..... as well as he has previously said he didn’t want a dog .... the man has absolutely NO balls....none whatsoever!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.