Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy-nilly unfollows Fashion brands that provide her with work, £££ and a career.

HOWEVER.

Kim Jong Lydiot is still following Hadassah Cordoba on IG. Quietly INTIMIDATING Hadassah by following her on Instagram. Just waiting to pounce should HC decide to upload her Lydia / Karen Millen vid. Such a bullying and manipulative tactic. Quite heavy-handed if you think about it - why lurk on someone's account, silently waiting, when you can simply menace them with a loud, in your face "FOLLOW". 🤬

So uncool Lydia. Be kind. :rolleyes:
She should block her. Psycho stalker! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You forgot 'Swipe up!'
Would it be possible to add a few things to my basket?
1. A mirror that tells me I'm the fairest of them all, especially after having my hair appointment.
2. A pea to sleep on to remind me that I'm an entitled princess.
3. A pair of glass slippers to totter to the greenhouse.
Thank you! 😁
It will be in the next collection. It will be life changing! Also comes with a calming eyecream, for relaxing the eyes after too much eye-rolling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this image faked? Looks like it’s been photoshopped on the bottom comment as the reply buttons don’t align.
They don't align because of the numbers. The spaces between the number, unit and "like" are fixed. Let's say it has three spaces. If they were order in table form, it would align, indeed.
  • 5 h___like
  • 41 m___like

Reactions: 8
First time poster here so bare with me...

I started watching Lydia after getting a free gift from a cosmetics company about three years ago that she was associated with, and I dipped in and out of her vlogs for about a year. Then during the first lockdown I binged from Vlogmas 19 till summer 20 and could see with each video the change in her personality and some of the things she said didn’t hit the ear right and I was left feeling ‘did she mean that the way it was said?’. I also felt the content that featured Carrie was very mean girl vibes and the more that was shown the worse it got. From the way she interacted with Ali (he’s your husband not your handy man) to her incessant hauls during a period of time when many of her followers were losing their jobs just seemed insensitive to the current situation.

Then the Nicky situation happened.... and I was blown away by the way Lydia and her team have handled it. To not really address what happened and offer an apology (if I upset someone I would want to apologise for upsetting them, even if I felt like I wasn’t the only one in the wrong, I would still apologise).

I have to say I have seen a trait to this person I have witnessed forming over the past 12 or so months through her videos in which she seems to articulate being a victim and appears quite highly strung. From her dissatisfaction with her home (pulling it apart and putting it back together again repeatedly) it screams of someone who is in a very sad place in her life and is on self destruct mode.

What really brought this home to me and why I decided to write this first post is that I have just watched a couple of old vlogs of Lydia's from when she was in the old house and I have to say OMG!!! The difference in this woman is unreal! She was positive, radiant and laughing all the time, and the way she spoke to Ali was endearing and compassionate (totally different from the last videos where she doesn’t even appear to be that worried about his health issues!)

It seems that this unravelling is showing the world that, once again, money definitely doesn’t buy you happiness and contentment.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Is nicky Lazou breaking COVID rules she has just gone live saying she’s helping her niece with her homework.

Reactions: 1
Is nicky Lazou breaking COVID rules she has just gone live saying she’s helping her niece with her homework.
She's allowed a support bubble as she has a child under one. I assume her niece is Rita's daughter, who she seems.to have bubbled with. She'd also a single parent household.

But even if she was breaking rules I couldn't give two hoots, she's a new single mum during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Was REALLY bored today and watched her latest flog after a very long time, I really felt so sad for her! Her need to constantly follow trend and redecorate her house and never just enjoy her home/life. She comments how she’s not one to Follow trends when funnily her and Claire croquette both get curved windows and doors done! The way her stairs and sofas weren’t probably covered just so she HAS to then replace them is so wasteful. You literally just decorated the kitchen and hallway! How many times can you redecorate a room?
When she shows us the greenhouse it’s so clear she has no idea what’s it’s for. She wants the girls over for drinks! In a greenhouse! No Lyidiot what you wanted was a summerhouse with a pool table and dart board stop being something your clearly not.
Then the nasty comment about the lights that I paid for (in front of Ali) being underwhelming seriously!?! It’s a greenhouse what do you want a chandelier? Really clueless and the poor dog being stuck in the bedroom all day , why do massive redecorating when you have just bought a dog could you have not waited. We are clearly seeing her downfall can’t imagine her being around much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
First time poster here so bare with me...

I started watching Lydia after getting a free gift from a cosmetics company about three years ago that she was associated with, and I dipped in and out of her vlogs for about a year. Then during the first lockdown I binged from Vlogmas 19 till summer 20 and could see with each video the change in her personality and some of the things she said didn’t hit the ear right and I was left feeling ‘did she mean that the way it was said?’. I also felt the content that featured Carrie was very mean girl vibes and the more that was shown the worse it got. From the way she interacted with Ali (he’s your husband not your handy man) to her incessant hauls during a period of time when many of her followers were losing their jobs just seemed insensitive to the current situation.

Then the Nicky situation happened.... and I was blown away by the way Lydia and her team have handled it. To not really address what happened and offer an apology (if I upset someone I would want to apologise for upsetting them, even if I felt like I wasn’t the only one in the wrong, I would still apologise).

I have to say I have seen a trait to this person I have witnessed forming over the past 12 or so months through her videos in which she seems to articulate being a victim and appears quite highly strung. From her dissatisfaction with her home (pulling it apart and putting it back together again repeatedly) it screams of someone who is in a very sad place in her life and is on self destruct mode.

What really brought this home to me and why I decided to write this first post is that I have just watched a couple of old vlogs of Lydia's from when she was in the old house and I have to say OMG!!! The difference in this woman is unreal! She was positive, radiant and laughing all the time, and the way she spoke to Ali was endearing and compassionate (totally different from the last videos where she doesn’t even appear to be that worried about his health issues!)

It seems that this unravelling is showing the world that, once again, money definitely doesn’t buy you happiness and contentment.
I completely agree with the timeframe you laid out as that is exactly where I was and what I was noticing. The pandemic did not place dear Lidl in a position that favored her. It just seems to have emphasized and put on display her true nature (self-centered, mean girl) and true self (intolerable, boring, copycat who is desperate to find some image to align herself with that is, essentially, not her own). We all struggle with who we are, whether we are enough, have enough, do enough etc. However, we are not all struggling in front of an audience AND many of her fellow YouTuber's do struggle and use that as honest content to open a dialogue with their subs, to come clean about where they are at mentally, physically etc. all with the intent of using their platform to make a difference not only for themselves but for all those who choose to tune in and watch their content. Being an American, the person that comes to mind OFTEN when I think of Lidl and her ilk is former president tRump. The "excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement." Yup, the definition of a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It will be in the next collection. It will be life changing! Also comes with a calming eyecream, for relaxing the eyes after too much eye-rolling.
Yep - patent/TM documentation for EYEROLL creme des yeux was sent over this afternoon. It’s a delicate mix of marigolds, poppadoms and hornet’s spit. SWIPE UP.

The stock for MIRROR, MIRROR - the magical mirror that cheers you up no end - is due in on March 28th. We are taking pre-orders as I type SWIPE UP.

The Princess Pea Collection is due in on April 1st. SWIPE SIDEWAYS.

The Glass-ceiling Slipper in our Cinderella Range is due in from Florida next Tuesday week. SWIPE Diagon Alley.

The Magic Lamp complete with Genius the Genii x 12 will be available in our Aladdin Range by Easter. SWIPE OFF.

Hit the subscribe button for instant notification of our ever-increasing Fairy Tale range of exquisite must-have necessities.

Our totally invisible, wardrobe-free range of clothes (Emperor Collection) is in the design stages and will be made available when the rub tests are completed at our International Laboratories. WE ARE SO EXCITED! THIS REALLY WILL BE A GAME CHANGER...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.