Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Cosmopolitan article is LAUGHABLE! who would want her advice on how to make a home cosy...she hasn't made her own home cosy because in the three years shes lived there she's redecorated so much she hasn't given any room chance to become cosy! the paints only just dried and she's changing it again and Oh she loves Jo Malone and EPSA of course you do they are FREE PR GIFTS:rolleyes:.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Sorry if this has already been addressed but shouldn't Lydia have a fire door on the kitchen? Wouldn't that affect her insurance?

Reactions: 22
Ali said "Such a beautiful day, we're spending it in the garden"

Screenshot_20210226-155058_Instagram.jpg

By saying "we're" - did he mean Lumi and himself? Because Lidl is nowhere to be seen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Exactly!!
Their only fashion content seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff. Most fashion and beauty influencers are talking about Milan FW and new collections except these 2 bores ... ugh, they deserve each other.
Btw, Madam Lydiot has unfollowed Louboutin ... collected her 💰 from them for their Ad and unfollowed them. Same with Jimmy Choo and Tod's. Not following Mulberry either - guess her cringey gushing over them didn't help her snag an Ad.
And she has now followed quite a few London personal shoppers (pre-loved new Hermèzzzzz ?) and small time fashion influencers - needs new followers to hit the Millen followers I think ... Madam is up to something.
WHAT is the point of "unfollowing" brands when you are an influencer? I would think you would want to follow them all as a professional courtesy and to SEE WHAT IS GOING on in the industry. HELLO! And agree, there is SO much to talk about in fashion, the world, and home right now... and these idiots are posting DIRT.

They are such babies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have never followed any of them. I also got blocked by chouquette puff arse for watching her stories and refusing to follow!!
Just to say I don’t get warm and fuzzy feelings from her and never have. In addition, I don’t admire the passive aggression in her posts directed at Lydia. I wish she didn’t do that - they aren’t friends anymore - why not leave it at that?

I mean who finds door-less sauna style floor-less kitchens with huge windows really cosy 😂 you can put underfloor heating and as many fires as you want in that house and it’ll never feel cosy. It lacks the warmth (that only comes from a happy home!).
I was wondering if anyone knows about the effect of underfloor heating on the paws of pets please? It’s not something I’ve really considered before. Can it be detrimental to pets or is it completely ok?

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been addressed but shouldn't Lydia have a fire door on the kitchen? Wouldn't that affect her insurance?
Might depend on provider but I’ve have home insurance with 2 separate big UK companies and neither policy has specified the need for a fire door. Insurance aside though, that arch was one of her most stupid interior decisions to date. Gobsmacked that she has a *professional* involved in this

Reactions: 14
Exactly!!
Their only fashion content seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff. Most fashion and beauty influencers are talking about Milan FW and new collections except these 2 bores ... ugh, they deserve each other.
Btw, Madam Lydiot has unfollowed Louboutin ... collected her 💰 from them for their Ad and unfollowed them. Same with Jimmy Choo and Tod's. Not following Mulberry either - guess her cringey gushing over them didn't help her snag an Ad.
And she has now followed quite a few London personal shoppers (pre-loved new Hermèzzzzz ?) and small time fashion influencers - needs new followers to hit the Millen followers I think ... Madam is up to something.
I have just set up a new business called SLEEPING BEAUTY . Do please swipe up if you would like to purchase a new spinning wheel to place in your attic. You can conveniently prick your finger and fall asleep for one hundred years and wake up when all this awfulness is completely over.

This new venture was inspired by correspondence with @Rubythefirebat where I immediately identified the need for this amazing niche product.

Each purchaser will be secure in the certain knowledge that they will be awoken from one hundred years of sweet dreaming by a kiss from a handsome Price sorry Prince in the next century. You will thereafter, live happily ever after...You can buy one for a friend, mother, granny with a 20% discount by using the following code - DAFTBAT01. This is for a very limited time only though - so buy whilst stocks last. Our warehouse team are on stand-by to dispatch your order 24/7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have just set up a new business called SLEEPING BEAUTY . Do please swipe up if you would like to purchase a new spinning wheel to place in your attic. You can conveniently prick your finger and fall asleep for one hundred years and wake up when all this awfulness is completely over.

This new venture was inspired by correspondence with @Rubythefirebat where I immediately identified the need for this amazing niche product.

Each purchaser will be secure in the certain knowledge that they will be awoken from one hundred years of sweet dreaming by a kiss from a handsome Price sorry Prince in the next century. You will thereafter, live happily ever after...You can buy one for a friend, mother, granny with a 20% discount by using the following code - DAFTBAT01. This is for a very limited time only though - so buy whilst stocks last. Our warehouse team are on stand-by to dispatch your order 24/7.
I feel honored. I also just named myself a brand ambassador. :LOL: ❤🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wondering if anyone knows about the effect of underfloor heating on the paws of pets please? It’s not something I’ve really considered before. Can it be detrimental to pets or is it completely ok?
I have underfloor heating and a pet and he LOVES it. It’s on top of the original flooring so it’s a little thicker for the heat to get through, but the laundry room has the original flooring still and he often sleeps there. I’m not sure if it could dry out the pads, but we don’t seem to have any issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.