Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing? That has to be one of the most awful cardigans I have ever seen, looks as if it has been bought off a dodgy market stall.
Her head looks like a balloon. Gucci seem to be sending stuff around, or it is the flavor of the moment 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What the hell is she wearing? That has to be one of the most awful cardigans I have ever seen, looks as if it has been bought off a dodgy market stall.
Honestly, these Gucci cardigans I’ve seen on Gwyneth P, Tamara and Frow - Josie turns even the coolest items into naff and nan territory - hopeless with fashion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I feel honored. I also just named myself a brand ambassador. :LOL: ❤🛌
🛌I am delighted to say your appointment was approved by our Board today. Welcome to your new bed. Its just over here...Yes those are your flowers on your bedside table and if you need anything...anything at all don’t hesitate to ask. Your wish is our command. Here at Sleeping `Beauty we do love to make all dreams come true. 🛌

Goes to Google ‘Brand Ambassador’ - he’s probably an American Rap Artist is he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Really enjoying keeping up with the comments on part two of Vlog Sters Lydia v Nicky - have to say, she raises good points on this sequel - Lydia has never said it wasn’t Nicky and Nicky has never said it wasn’t Lydia. Therefore, we can only assume the identities of both in the drama. It just doesn’t bode well for Lyds in the long term - her career will be death by a 1000 cuts. So should have nipped it in the bud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else noticed more influencers, I mean content creators, I mean modern day QVC sellers wearing Gucci lately?
At first I thought Frow advertised the GG cardigan as a dig at Lydia because it came after her saying she wasn't cool enough for the GG tights. But more recently everyone is wearing the white version of the tights, the cardigans and jumpers and now even Miss Cotswolds is in GG....
Are they receiving a discount to post pics without it being an ad technically, (if you know what I mean)?
Also how long before Lydia gets back on the Gucci bandwagon?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, these Gucci cardigans I’ve seen on Gwyneth P, Tamara and Frow - Josie turns even the coolest items into naff and nan territory - hopeless with fashion.
She looks like an old women! It does nothing for her!

Gucci works on Frow, Tamara and Claire bit Josie and Lydia can’t carry it off. Maybe a bag or shoes but not clothes.

Reactions: 19
Willy-nilly unfollows Fashion brands that provide her with work, £££ and a career.

HOWEVER.

Kim Jong Lydiot is still following Hadassah Cordoba on IG. Quietly INTIMIDATING Hadassah by following her on Instagram. Just waiting to pounce should HC decide to upload her Lydia / Karen Millen vid. Such a bullying and manipulative tactic. Quite heavy-handed if you think about it - why lurk on someone's account, silently waiting, when you can simply menace them with a loud, in your face "FOLLOW". 🤬

So uncool Lydia. Be kind. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Might depend on provider but I’ve have home insurance with 2 separate big UK companies and neither policy has specified the need for a fire door. Insurance aside though, that arch was one of her most stupid interior decisions to date. Gobsmacked that she has a *professional* involved in this
I posted before...there may be an issue because the original house complied with building regs and removing a door may compromise that. I'm sure Lauren Caisley interiors has found time to advise them on this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He published turnover last year was £1.9M.
Sorry - rushed typo syndrome...It should have said SHE published turnover last year of £1.9M.

From memory Ali’s might have been a little over £100k - but don’t quote me on that because I am not certain now...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Willy-nilly unfollows Fashion brands that provide her with work, £££ and a career.

HOWEVER.

Kim Jong Lydiot is still following Hadassah Cordoba on IG. Quietly INTIMIDATING Hadassah by following her on Instagram. Just waiting to pounce should HC decide to upload her Lydia / Karen Millen vid. Such a bullying and manipulative tactic. Quite heavy-handed if you think about it - why lurk on someone's account, silently waiting, when you can simply menace them with a loud, in your face "FOLLOW". 🤬

So uncool Lydia. Be kind. :rolleyes:
Yes, Lydia #Be Kind. Oh my God, though, only when it suits!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have just set up a new business called SLEEPING BEAUTY . Do please swipe up if you would like to purchase a new spinning wheel to place in your attic. You can conveniently prick your finger and fall asleep for one hundred years and wake up when all this awfulness is completely over.

This new venture was inspired by correspondence with @Rubythefirebat where I immediately identified the need for this amazing niche product.

Each purchaser will be secure in the certain knowledge that they will be awoken from one hundred years of sweet dreaming by a kiss from a handsome Price sorry Prince in the next century. You will thereafter, live happily ever after...You can buy one for a friend, mother, granny with a 20% discount by using the following code - DAFTBAT01. This is for a very limited time only though - so buy whilst stocks last. Our warehouse team are on stand-by to dispatch your order 24/7.
You forgot 'Swipe up!'
Would it be possible to add a few things to my basket?
1. A mirror that tells me I'm the fairest of them all, especially after having my hair appointment.
2. A pea to sleep on to remind me that I'm an entitled princess.
3. A pair of glass slippers to totter to the greenhouse.
Thank you! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She looks like an old women! It does nothing for her!

Gucci works on Frow, Tamara and Claire bit Josie and Lydia can’t carry it off. Maybe a bag or shoes but not clothes.
Sorry but Puffy chouquette looked ridiculous with the blue cardi and white tights with the Gucci lunch/baby bag!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Am I bananas or am I the only one that can't start private conversations any more? I already recognized it a few days ago, that I can't start a new conversation with anyone, but only took a look now at my "messages" tab, and there is also no "start conversation" button. I see my old convos, but I didn't try to answer on one of those. I wanted to contact @K18 because she didn't comment for a certain time now.
I have the "start a conversation" tab on my side ...
@AmaliaLana tried to message you as a test, but it stated "oops we've run into some problems"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow. Espa hid or deleted the video with Lydia from yesterday. That relationship is probably done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.