Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW do brands not notice this? If they don't they need new PR/marketing employees as this is the detail that is essential when signing on an influencer. This whole thing has changed my view on influencer marketing completely.
She must be making some big sales tho right as she does seem to get rehired by companies?

Reactions: 11
We need to inform Cosmopolitan UK via IG of her bullying and harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly at this point... she HAS to have poisoned herself to so many brands (even if they still make money off her) because they don't want to deal with deleting! It has to be a major hassle, lol!

I bet it's REAL quiet at the bunga with no brands and no frenemies influencers kissing her arse. 🍌

Reactions: 31
Just like with Porter, the actual work involved with the veggie / flower coffin beds has been passed on to Ali.
#weakwrists
20210226_175534.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just like with Porter, the actual work involved with the veggie / flower coffin beds has been passed on to Ali.
#weakwrists
View attachment 456678
RIVITING content... I'm sorry but if I had wanted gardening/dirt content I would have subscribed to actual gardeners. What on earth has happened to their content if this is "drool"?

Josie/Charlie too. Same Prada boots as Lydia... at the garden center. :rolleyes:

5D300A47-B26E-4440-AA45-8EB1585D6716.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not going to stop the deleting. I am going to break the Pr team. - Ruby, The Mother of Dogs, Khaleesi of Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I remember I recent vlog of Ali’s that showed the veg trug and you could clearly see NOTHING was growing in there and keeping in mind that growing carrots takes around 2-3 months to grow she’s clearly lying.
Again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I remember I recent vlog of Ali’s that showed the veg trug and you could clearly see NOTHING was growing in there and keeping in mind that growing carrots takes around 2-3 months to grow she’s clearly lying.
Again.
So she bought carrost and made them dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Naked PR guy is deleting comments as well.
Screenshot_20210226-161117_Instagram.jpg

There was one earlier that said something along the lines of "not very calm when there's construction happening all the time 😞"

Screenshot_20210226-161131_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You can post this on Josie's thread as well, she declared a week or so ago, she is no longer an Influencer but a cOnTeNt CrEaToR, just to post the next video selling crap as usual.
This makes me so mad. Now I’m going to have to change my job title. I’m a content creator. I write journalist pieces for publications, I write articles ABOUT these imbeciles and how they’re ruining the planet with their consumerism, ie actual content. She’s written a blog post and filmed a bleeping haul. Fuming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
RIVITING content... I'm sorry but if I had wanted gardening/dirt content I would have subscribed to actual gardeners. What on earth has happened to their content if this is "drool"?

Josie/Charlie too. 🥸

View attachment 456692
Exactly!!
Their only fashion content seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff. Most fashion and beauty influencers are talking about Milan FW and new collections except these 2 bores ... ugh, they deserve each other.
Btw, Madam Lydiot has unfollowed Louboutin ... collected her 💰 from them for their Ad and unfollowed them. Same with Jimmy Choo and Tod's. Not following Mulberry either - guess her cringey gushing over them didn't help her snag an Ad.
And she has now followed quite a few London personal shoppers (pre-loved new Hermèzzzzz ?) and small time fashion influencers - needs new followers to hit the Millen followers I think ... Madam is up to something.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.