Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the crap below, « my » is all over the place.
She claims she spent so much time “styling” 4 small shelves with 11 items 😂 That’s actually sad 😂 Girls working the registers in retail stores do better displays than that. Interior decorator my ass!

WOW. Really? She is so painful and awkward! Good lord this is one of the cringey-iest things I have ever seen. How does anyone look up to this woman as someone to emulate? By age 12, I had figured out that people who are ignoring you either don't want to take a picture with you or are not ready to take a picture with you. WHO thinks Lydia is actually cool?

After the pic, the one at the far left looks at Lydia like "WTF was that? Thanks for the extra lighting?"
😂😂 It really does look like they just wanted her to throw some light their way. Of course she’s posing like she is part of the shot. Can’t take her anywhere 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I have just been on Chriselle Lim’s insta and she hasn’t even posted the said selfie that they took in the video clip Gemma posted, or was it taken on the lady in the middle’s phone? If so, anyone know who she is? Gagging to see what lidl the third wheel looks like holding the damn tubelight like a moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we all just please pay attention to the fact that this is a Cle de peau video shoot vlog, and she manages to somehow..
god knows how...put Dior in her thumbnail???
At this point Dior is really never gonna hire you lydia, whatever advertisement they could ever get from you, they are getting for free by not hiring you and *actually* being hard to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we all just please pay attention to the fact that this is a Cle de peau video shoot vlog, and she manages to somehow..
god knows how...put Dior in her thumbnail???
At this point Dior is really never gonna hire you lydia, whatever advertisement they could ever get from you, they are getting for free by not hiring you and *actually* being hard to get.
She devalues the brand! They don't want her "advertising" them. If Dior even notices her, this is their reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She devalues the brand! They don't want her "advertising" them. If Dior even notices her, this is their reaction
😂 I’m not sure if anyone remembers but years ago there was an issue with rappers drinking Cristal. Poor Dior can’t forbid Lydia from cheapening their brand 😂
4E179188-184C-4C92-911C-0B0D5131504F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia. Why would Dior pay you for something you’re giving away for free?

Also good job team on exercising our rights as consumers and reporting her sorry ass to the relevant regulatory bodies! Although now she’s made it even more confusing by doing this:

Reactions: 7

Also good job team on exercising our rights as consumers and reporting her sorry ass to the relevant regulatory bodies! Although now she’s made it even more confusing by doing this:

This was my comment she's responding to. Of course by listing everything the viewer can't tell any useful info about what was actually gifted vs paid for.
So tricky.
This was my comment she's responding to. Of course by listing everything the viewer can't tell any useful info about what was actually gifted vs paid for.
So tricky.

Reactions: 14
Ugh I know, she just can’t do her job properly no matter how many times she’s told. On the one hand it looks like everything she has is gifted (where’s the lie) but it also obfuscates her relationships with brands. At this stage though I think we can safely assume she gets sent everything for free but no one wants to publicise a long term relationship with her. Hence the Nars lipstick as opposed to being invited to anything haha.

Reactions: 11
So tricky.

Thats part of it. Its knowing what is and what isn't. not to just assume everything was (even though we know everything is.)
If you respected and valued someones opinion, and they spend their money on it, you'd take that as they thought it was good enough to purchase and so on so forth.
If they got it as a gift, and didn't spend their money on it, then you may not want to spend your money on it.

You can't just label everything as it is a gift (Even though everything Lydia does is) because then you are falsely giving information that way too!

If she cant do her job, she should just get a new job!

Reactions: 15
i know we say this all the time, but how is it possible her face is so greasy and shiny, i don't even look like that after a gym work out! and she def has cheek fillers, she looks like a bleeping hamster!

https://www.dior.com/en_gb/products...ck-lady-dior-wavy-shiny-crinkled-lambskin-bag £3800 waste of money!
That’s bag is not appealing. The leather would better suit an avant-garde bag, maybe something from Rick Owens. Lady Dior bags are best kept ladylike.

Reactions: 6

I wanted to see what was the initial comment which sparked so many replies, so I went to the comment section of hey vlog to see it. While I was reading all the comments on her new vlog I came across a few that I wanted to share with you guys.

This one is from a deluded follower who thinks Lydia is a hard worker!!
IMG_20191025_102428_806.jpg

This one is from a follower who still loves Lydia but seems to realize there is something wrong with her
IMG_20191025_102356_036.jpg

This comment is from a follower who has started to see the light
IMG_20191025_102554_227.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This!!’ This comment so spot on!
But I bet she is lying, she hasn’t been using it for month. Either way, she has a nasty way of managing her audience.
I'm not a marketing expert but I think it's better when A list celebrities endorse one particular brand or one product and they're stuck (or should I say become loyal) to that brand because they are paid to endorse it. They become the spokesperson for the brand, the face of the brand and so on... It's obviously all because they get paid to do it but at least they are promoting the products for a long time and are forevermore associated with the brand.
I don't get the fast pace of the influencers and how quickly they move on to other products. As we have said over and over, consumers are not dumb (well, Lydia's minions clearly are). A lot of people can see through this. I bought one perfume that Lydia talked about a million times a few years ago- The Pivoine Suzhou by Armani and it smelled so basic I remember thinking, 'Wow, I got duped into buying this. Never again will I buy anything she promotes.'
My eyes were pretty open to how fake the influencer world is since that happened but I do like a few real ones that say it how it is.
I agree with many points that you lovely ladies made.
How stupid is Lydia to promote a skin care brand and show the horrible condition of her face. She has so many blemishes and she clearky tans way too much judging by the paleness of her face compared to her body.

Reactions: 13
Hello, french reader here. I just want to put my two cents worth. We, French, are arrogant, grumpy, full of ourselves but one thing is for sure: she has no idea of French chic and even less of Parisian chic even if she likes to believe it. We never match our bags and shoes, it’s a lack of taste. And we never wear the complete outfit of a dressmaker: one beautiful piece is enough (coat, shoes, scarf or bag) to lift the rest of the outfit. We’re not walking hangers. Less is more (and sorry for my english!)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.