Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, yep. Plants or not, we still call it a garden. She definitely needs to plant something! Oh, what am I saying - she needs to beg someone to come and plant things for her.
She did try begging a few months ago when she was saying about having the fire escape area outside her office and the 'fire pit' area - looks like no sucker fell for it. I guess she can always plant some pampas grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, yep. Plants or not, we still call it a garden. She definitely needs to plant something! Oh, what am I saying - she needs to beg someone to come and plant things for her.
her garden is a barren wasteland...

ya’ll know i’m number one fan but....
Ali you utter twonk.
If I saw a lad walking around like this I’d think he was a desperate try hard.
And don’t get me started on Lydia’s home decor revolving around a Dior shopping bag most of the time.

643C9DFB-3426-4548-AB4C-58B20C85C350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just watched Lydias latest YT vlog and it got me thinking about her paid for followers, this must be true as she has over 770K subs on You Tube yet she rarely (apart from the Zara hauls) has more than 300k views on her vlogs :unsure:

Reactions: 12
Bahahahaha! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That NARS 'Press Product' lipstick is a 'Thanks for playing!' consolation prize.

Whilst:

Lydia, thanks for playing.
Here's our lipstick. Now be a good D-list influenza and pucker up for more ass-kissing.

View attachment 51712

View attachment 51709

"Purchased" Pooky Lights placeholder...

Because if she's tagging, there's a good chance she's begging. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

View attachment 51719
She copying ITF as vic has got a candle
Guess this is where she got inspo for her new dining room lights lolView attachment 51864

I think it might be ITF because Vics got one in her living room and they all met up a few weeks ago. Stealing ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have just been on Chriselle Lim’s insta and she hasn’t even posted the said selfie that they took in the video clip Gemma posted, or was it taken on the lady in the middle’s phone? If so, anyone know who she is? Gagging to see what lidl the third wheel looks like holding the damn tubelight like a moron 😂
Chriselle wouldn't deign to post a Clé de Peau Beauté selfie with Lydia in it.

The girl in the middle works in the industry (not an influenza). Chriselle, on the other hand, is an OG content creator and a legitimate businesswoman. Lydia's an influenza –– and the only reason she's in the photo is due to the middle one. Looks like Lydiot's flashlight photo didn't make the girl's feed cut.

But this one is still just as awkward. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️ #CPBMasterpiece #cledepeaubeaute

😂😂 It really does look like they just wanted her to throw some light their way. Of course she’s posing like she is part of the shot. Can’t take her anywhere 😅
So sad. What a dim silly rabbit. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Hello, french reader here. I just want to put my two cents worth. We, French, are arrogant, grumpy, full of ourselves but one thing is for sure: she has no idea of French chic and even less of Parisian chic even if she likes to believe it. We never match our bags and shoes, it’s a lack of taste. And we never wear the complete outfit of a dressmaker: one beautiful piece is enough (coat, shoes, scarf or bag) to lift the rest of the outfit. We’re not walking hangers. Less is more (and sorry for my english!)
I'm Italian and I agree 1000% with you @Marie-Claude , same!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This photo on the right is photoshopped to the point of fiction. It might as well be a cartoon.

Every part of her face is edited. She never looked like this. The photo on the left is closer to how she actually looks. So her eyes were never that big.
But she looked like the picture on the right in her 2015/16/17 videos? That’s when Ali was editing for her. Can you actually have your face edited thought a video? I’m not techie....

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think she had an upper blepharoplasty.. not defending just saying. But she clearly has under eye filler, and tear trough, as well as botox in her crows feet, and filler in her cheeks. Probably using the pin point, individual droplet technique.
That’s what makes her eyes look much smaller because the lower face is pushing up on them. A Bleph is too remove the excess skin and fat pads which typically make eyes larger and more round.
In her video where she addressed the girl whom she bullied video she said something about how if someone online had work done not to expose them because maybe it was something they didn’t want to talk about and that she had been honest about what she had done. And I think she was actually talking about her. Like don’t expose her. I think maybe a while back like years ago in the past she could have been honest. But since then her ego has gotten so big and she doesn’t want to admit to the mass amount of syringes she has had since she probably made the original video where she only admitted to her nose and botox and rock in a socks that she calls breasts.

I just though her eyes looked meaner and more hooded/flatter (whilst taking into account the bad eye makeup looks) in her super old pictures. Then suddenly she had more of a browbone. That’s why I though she had her eyelids done. You think maybe it was just her getting a little older that made the “little hamburger” (as someone else hilariously termed it in the other forum that shall not be named) eyelids?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has so much filler in her cheeks and had probably had tear trough filler that when she smiles now, her whole face moves up and makes her eyes smaller.
When I first started watching her in around 2015, I thought she was so striking! Not necessarily feminine or classically beautiful, but really striking and she caught my eye and I started watching her. Her hair was her best feature when it was blonder and longer. If I didn't know her and stumbled across her channel now, I really wouldn't look twice, she looks a totally different person. I know looks shouldn't matter, but its a natural fact that you're drawn to certain people because of their looks. I don't think Ali would look twice at her the way she looks now either
Exactly! I though that she looked very striking with her amazing blonde wavy hair and big deep blue eyes when I first discovered her. Now it’s true; dark, slick-straight blunt cut hair and whatever she’s done to her face wouldn’t attract me as a new viewer. She doesn’t look aspirational. She still has a good of a little skinny body, but facial and hair renovations leave a bit to be desired. Going darker for her wedding and staying that was was a mistake. (Along with the many syringes of filler. Ali started dating her when she had that super long harsh black hair, then she transformed much prettier, so I don’t know what he’s thinking now!

Reactions: 7
oh my! this weekend will be fun - she's having a halloween party - will she go as morticia? will she go as frankensteins monster? Will her bestie Vic be there? Will Ali go as a demon school boy? will there be beige food? The excitement is real people!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh my! this weekend will be fun - she's having a halloween party - will she go as morticia? will she go as frankensteins monster? Will her bestie Vic be there? Will Ali go as a demon school boy? will there be beige food? The excitement is real people!
didn’t she say she was shocked at the amount of plastic wasted over Halloween so she was going to use something in her closet and go as something REALLY frightening......

a chav that shops on Nasty Gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And more to the point - how can she have a party when she has no friends??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
didn’t she say she was shocked at the amount of plastic wasted over Halloween so she was going to use something in her closet and go as something REALLY frightening......

a chav that shops on Nasty Gal.
Whatever she goes as, she'll include a bit of Dior just to keep it out there that's she's not giving up trying to edge her way into their books😂😂😂.

She's already ordered the dessert....

Dior-goodies-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she not say she's just going as herself with contacts in as she doesn't like dressing up as anyone else? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't quite agree with you there. I don't think her body is to be aspired to. At what cost? Her nutrition seems horrible.
It should have read “good, if skinny, body”. If one likes a very slender aesthetic, she is that, but is still shapely. If one prefers any larger an aesthetic, of course it won’t be attractive at all!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.