Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The reason she clings onto Carrie is because she is her safety blanket when she is alone or has to be out “socializing”. It’s like this “friend” you go to a party with so you two don’t look like loners but you only talk to each other the entire time lol

Ps. She really does look like an evil witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well only watched to see what bag she purchased with vouchers, and yuk again, it looks like melted black plastic bags.
Still diorsperately trying to get on to that Dior list. Poor big nosed sausage!

View attachment 51756
Lydia holding her idk probably 3rd dior bag that looks exactly the same as the others except different colours and she calls carrie bougie for buying coffee.... is she serious? Not that either isn't bougie, but to try and make you seem like the more frugal and humble of the two is just "shame on you". Her makeup is also awful in this video.. so shiny and her overlaying of her bottom lip looks awful and the whole look is way way way cakey.

And idk if this was purchased with a voucher... wouldn't that mean that dior would have given her the voucher?? She also calls every bag recently that it is a work bag.. does that mean she needs to have it so she can try to get dior to notice her for work?

Reactions: 8
2661f857a60b6f72d48c0a3a744542e8.jpg

The reason she clings onto Carrie is because she is her safety blanket when she is alone or has to be out “socializing”. It’s like this “friend” you go to a party with so you two don’t look like loners but you only talk to each other the entire time lol

Ps. She really does look like an evil witch!

Chriselle Lim is sitting one seat over and Lydia added her to the video description of other "featured" influencers and mentioned her in the video. She never does that unless she's kissing major ass. I can't remember when she's name-dropped a content creator. :unsure:

Lydia, bye.

Chriselle is an OG, and can't be bothered with you on any level.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't understand how her gift declarations work. She says under her vlog all products are pr products but also lists her bag, ring, etc which she says she bought...
Under outfits nothing is marked as gifted including the Halfpenny items she says were gifted. Unless everything listed under outfits is gifted including her jeans, etc. Maybe I am missing something... I left a comment but it will probably be deleted or the only response will be the usual by her minions asking why i care or calling me the gift police.

I agree with the earlier post re. Carrie and Lydia. Can't stand when she and Carrie are together. They always seem so immature. I couldn't hear most of what they were talking about in this vlog but fast forwarded thru most of it.

Reactions: 13
Why can't she just grab a wipe and clean it before showing it to the world? Terrible!!!!
Because she is a dirty trashy chav.
Did you see the state of the hotel room?
Her and Carrie def act like over grown dumb adolescents playing adult with mummy and daddy’s stuff.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can someone post or tell me how to find a clip(s) of the scalp eating thing? I'm not weird lol but have heard it mentioned so many times that I just need to hate/horror watch it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Awkard...

Is it possible to throw selfie-shade? Yes! Watch Chriselle Lim (Pictured left).

Lydia is trying her best to be a part of that picture with Chriselle and some other girl ... and with her bright-ass flashlight. They're not even looking into Lydia's camera.

How embarrassing for dim Lydia! 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 1015 - NEW IN LUXURY - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTub_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can someone post or tell me how to find a clip(s) of the scalp eating thing? I'm not weird lol but have heard it mentioned so many times that I just need to hate/horror watch it!
I was thinking the same haha 🤣🤣

I confirm skip watching the vlog. Watching it all was too dangerous, high chances of brain damage.

Awkard...

Lydia is trying her best to be a part of that picture with Chriselle and some other girl ... and with her bright-ass flashlight. They're not even looking into Lydia's camera.

View attachment 51791

View attachment 51792
That was one long awkward moment...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking the same haha 🤣🤣

I confirm skip watching the vlog. Watching it all was too dangerous, high chances of brain damage.

That was one long awkward moment...
Some people are just so incredibly tragic, Lydia being one of them. :LOL: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Boujee witches” is the new “hun bun”
ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LYDIA!!
her skin is awful, definitely not the best advertisement for any skin product. She used it under her makeup, yet her makeup seems to sit so badly lately I’m shocked 😨

and why did she leave the price of the ring in...Lydia flexing on YouTube with the big purchases 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is this thumbnail?! Ahahahahahahahaha!
Capture.PNG

She looks like Littlefoot 🤣🤣
alla_ricerca_della_valle_incantata_6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Some people are just so incredibly tragic, Lydia being one of them. :LOL: :sneaky:
Omgggg! I’m actually embarrassed for her lmao. Could she look any more out of place or awkward around those women? Funny how they don’t even acknowledge her. Lydia is a fail with a capital F!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?
PR= Press Prdoduct, given for free, the American yt all use the term pr so I'm guessing all the brits are using that term until the new rules came in. Generally with pr theirs no payment, brands send out pr to hundreds of bloggers, magazines etc in the hope that they'll feature/promote the product. Much cheaper than a spot in magazine, tv advert billboard, you get direct access to your target audience. Plus all these bloggers follow each other, they see their friend buying carpet from a certain place and they'll copy, and now you've tapped into additional audiences without spending much. Not a carpet brand, but for example a makeup brand juvia's place became will known in the make up community because they got a shout out from one the most followed beauty gurus, now they've expanded their audience and sold in ulta.

Reactions: 8
Awkard...

How embarrassing for dim Lydia! [emoji2356]

View attachment 51791

View attachment 51792
She looks like an extra who’s trying really hard to get into a picture of a couple LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awkard...

View attachment 51791

View attachment 51792
WOW. Really? She is so painful and awkward! Good lord this is one of the cringey-iest things I have ever seen. How does anyone look up to this woman as someone to emulate? By age 12, I had figured out that people who are ignoring you either don't want to take a picture with you or are not ready to take a picture with you. WHO thinks Lydia is actually cool?

tenor.gif

After the pic, the one at the far left looks at Lydia like "WTF was that? Thanks for the extra lighting?"

She is so weird

Screen-Shot-2019-10-24-at-15-58-43.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.