Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she addressed filters and photoshop on her blog, the post I shared earlier which you can find here on her LOL Code of Conduct page, makes interesting reading.
Lydia: I value "my brand" but I value my humility far more.

Where did she put said "humility"? Did Affiliate Lynx take it with him? Never seen it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this the latest influencer trend?
Did Ali find his in the end?
...Thats called life sweetie! Everyone has to pay for overweight bags. Everyone has to wait in a security line. Everyone sometimes leaves there stuff in the back of a car and sometimes doesn't get it back. The difference is Everyone doesn't blast it on social media to the world to get sympathy and pity.

What is wrong with these influencers that make them think they are so high and mighty and above the normal human life and normal life situations??

Reactions: 22
Can someone post me a link of in the frow thread on tattle life, I am having problems with tapatalk, pm will suffice as well, thanks in advance!

On topic: Watched the wedding vlog somehow and the comment section is glowing with positive comments except for one comment she probably missed! What is wrong with her minions??!? They probably never read a single book in their life and never learned to think critically, just like she! Is it just me or is the world getting stupider by the minute?

Reactions: 11
...Thats called life sweetie! Everyone has to pay for overweight bags. Everyone has to wait in a security line. Everyone sometimes leaves there stuff in the back of a car and sometimes doesn't get it back. The difference is Everyone doesn't blast it on social media to the world to get sympathy and pity.

What is wrong with these influencers that make them think they are so high and mighty and above the normal human life and normal life situations??
Don’t want to be rude or come across as horrible, but tit she is ugly.

Don’t want to be rude or come across as horrible, but tit she is ugly.
Elle what ever…

Reactions: 1
Lydiot! You can't hide that man-face monstrosity behind a beauty-blur filter. We see you. :LOL:

That's not your face. Not even close.

View attachment 49931
LMFAO. She is so embarrassing! What is she even doing? Here Lydia. Just get to the point and make yourself into a cartoon.

There now see? Isn't it refreshing to just be open and honest every so often? You want to represent yourself in an insanely unrealistic way and that's ok! Just do it and own it! Now we are all on the same page.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am easily amused today. These are cracking me up. If anyone wants to use one as their avatar, please do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

It probably didn't occur to that idiot (just going to be incredibly blunt, can't stand that girl even for a few seconds, used this expression before I roll my eyes with what ever statement she comes back with so forcefully I go blind) that perhaps finding out what allowance they have and weighing it, how is it their fault if you cant firstly be bothered to check it will be in their T's & C's and how much over weight baggage will cost (not sure of the latter if they state that though).

Mind you what do you expect from an idiot who can't make a half decent at least proposal email, that kills me that episode did haha!!! Also do you think someone could replace her brain for one that thinks at all?

I can't possibly get over how wrinkled Lydiots face is sometimes (going to have nightmares about that tonight lol)!

No she'd probably tip toe if she wanted to do anything remotely like that (still creases me those photos of her actually doing that).
It's stuck now she's been calling her it for so long. Carrie believes it sounds boarding school-esque...she seems preoccupied with coming across as a middle class country bumpkin bridget jones woman child. So many of her words/sayings are (in an equally irritating phrase she'd use) utter twit-waffle.
I can vouch for the fact that well my mother lives in a place I suppose you could roughly describe as people like that, and they sound literally nothing like her in anyway whatsoever (does have I think its called Queen Margaret's Private Boarding School on the way to where she lives when going coming from York).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It probably didn't occur to that idiot (just going to be incredibly blunt, can't stand that girl even for a few seconds, used this expression before I roll my eyes with what ever statement she comes back with so forcefully I go blind) that perhaps finding out what allowance they have and weighing it, how is it their fault if you cant firstly be bothered to check it will be in their T's & C's and how much over weight baggage will cost (not sure of the latter if they state that though).

Mind you what do you expect from an idiot who can't make a half decent at least proposal email, that kills me that episode did haha!!! Also do you think someone could replace her brain for one that thinks at all?
HAHA i actually have no idea who she is. I just saw those photos and just shook my head in disbelief.
Influencers seriously think they are godly and life should be fed to them with a silver spoon!

Reactions: 6
HAHA i actually have no idea who she is. I just saw those photos and just shook my head in disbelief.
Influencers seriously think they are godly and life should be fed to them with a silver spoon!
The only things I can bare to watch about her (as watching anything of hers is just hugely painful and I'd prefer to not break my computer screen from throwing a shoe at her face, kind of like watching a video of Lydiots I need to cleanse my brain from it every time) is people criticising the stupid things she's done (eg the Paul Stenson thing, didn't it occur to her to even consider that maybe perhaps (largely debating about that in my head if I were to pull a stupid stunt like that, if they'd have the budget for it (or even if they did perhaps he's paid out for marketing for that period) its rather referred to as Return On Investment or ROI (essentially of course speculating to accumulate) and for things like that at that absurd level for a free room for that duration would be at least slight untangible I'd logically assume.

The former next door neighbour to my mother (or one of them rather, well late both of them actually) during the execution of the will have decided to convert the outhouse into homes, actually is really impressive now, its that kind of thing I'd take really seriously not Lydiots lame attempts personally speaking.

Reactions: 5
I warned you guys. I am stuck in bed with a cold so I am easily amused today. And apparently I have the sense of humour of a 5 year old. Whatever. I am bringing out the snotty, bratty cow that is Lydia Millen in an artistic way.

I call this one: Cruellla de Millen
766e6cd3-o.jpg

And these two are Anastasia and Drizella, Cinderella's evil stepsisters:

Anastasia Millen
1d82b6e1-o.jpg

Drizella Millen
d5ff7134-o.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I am painfully trying to skip my way through her latest vlog. She is in the car driving and she is wondering out loud if it's obvious that she is "overwhelmed". Is this real life?

Lydia's entire social media presence is about being OVERWHELMED.
Overwhelmed by:

• Lacking Consistency, Integrity, Networking, Management, Ideas, Creativity, Honesty, Planning, MANNERS
  • Inability to Execute Anything
  • Pathetic Writing Skills
  • Improper Grammar and Spelling
  • Dreadful Styling and Accessorizing
  • Poor Taste in Fashion and Home Decor
  • Feigned Expertise in Interior Design
  • Poor Budgeting
  • Abysmal Pet Care
  • Abysmal Husband Care
  • Dreadful Personal Hygiene and Nutrition
Lydia is wondering if we have noticed that she is overwhelmed? You have an easy job and you half-ass it by phoning it in all the time and you still can't deliver results or final products on-time or at all. Um yea we have noticed. You excel at being overwhelmed. It's one thing you actually do well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And that’s one of the many things wrong with this world.
My president is trying to become my dictator. Some stupid marketing person sending out freebies to idiots with an Instagram account isn't a big deal. And it's not going to last forever.

Reactions: 6
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!

SHE FARTED AGAIN @39:08 IN THIS VLOG!
They now add this sound effect purposefully to make us believe they did it before “aaaaall the time”, and that was not a fart back in that car.

P.S. I never watch her anymore, and only seldomly pop in to check out what you, ladies, are talking about. But omg how FAKE one can be[emoji32] I’ve never seen anyone’s behaviour being that forced and...crazy. And all these ITF’s signature giggles and leg kicking [emoji43] Most of the time I’m here to talk about LEM’s (lack of) business ethics. But seriously, wow, I have to say it: she is mental[emoji2286]I’m not a shrink, but at this point there is no doubt in it.

They now add this sound effect purposefully to make us believe they did it before “aaaaall the time”, and that was not a fart back in that car.

P.S. I never watch her anymore, and only seldomly pop in to check out what you, ladies, are talking about. But omg how FAKE one can be[emoji32] I’ve never seen anyone’s behaviour being that forced and...crazy. And all these ITF’s signature giggles and leg kicking [emoji43] Most of the time I’m here to talk about LEM’s (lack of) business ethics. But seriously, wow, I have to say it: she is mental[emoji2286]I’m not a shrink, but at this point there is no doubt in it.
I also think she is on the verge of a mental breakdown. She is nevrotic with the wedding. I can’t possibly imagine me or a friend of mine after a couple of years of marriage to start posting photos. It isn’t normal behaviour!!

Reactions: 18
Lydia: ALI! I am leaving for London! I will be back in two days. You better be a good boy, Mr Millen-Gordon!

Ali:

Lydia: Ali! I am back! How much did you mith me, Mither Millen-Gordon???!!!!
Ali:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lydia: ALI! I am leaving for London! I will be back in two days. You better be a good boy, Mr Millen-Gordon!

Ali:

Lydia: Ali! I am back! How much did you mith me, Mither Millen-Gordon???!!!!
Ali:

You are nuts, I’m dying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.