Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you just adore these new visible tags that stop influencers wearing(for insta) & returning clothing. Brilliant idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't you just adore these new visible tags that stop influencers wearing(for insta) & returning clothing. Brilliant idea
Yes! It's great! Every tiny step in the right direction is good, the influencer fakery must come to an end!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
F74CACAD-713E-4BED-AE89-EEAD390CDC35.png

Look at that face.. She think it’s “G̶l̶o̶w̶” We think is “Oily😆 Any sponsor could send her some “blotting paper” freebies or maybe she could use her “begging skill🥺 to beg for some? Because she really needs it. How about “Blotting Paper AD” next? 🙊 Any “Blotting Paper Brand” would like to work with this “Proud Difficult Lying Blocker Copycat” 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Carrie is making me cringe so much with her baby talk when she's talking to Lydia.
She sounds like she's babysitting. She is I guess...
I also don't get the joke with her calling Lydia- 'MILLEN'
She's technically MILLEN-GORDON. or GORDON.
With how manly Lydia is now, I guess 'GORDON' will suit her more.
It's stuck now she's been calling her it for so long. Carrie believes it sounds boarding school-esque...she seems preoccupied with coming across as a middle class country bumpkin bridget jones woman child. So many of her words/sayings are (in an equally irritating phrase she'd use) utter twit-waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've read that retailers do place their tags on awkward position or on a hard to remove place on the dress so that it prevents them from returning and refunding back the item. Employees witness actresses, influencers and socialites crying in department stores when not given a refund.

Case in point: Meghan Markle's red Self-Portrait Dress. The dress was obviously meant to be returned.

images (2).jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
well and that's what she calls contouring? an orange line???! 🤢 and that side profile tho.
457E7313-DF42-46CC-A5BF-A3CD8F5718BE.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
also i personally find it so disrespectful of her when (i think) ali was hoovering and she made that face, probably because she thought she was funny. i would be very grateful when my husband would hoover even once 😅.
A3B7D33C-F5B4-4415-8FA4-7FCF029C1301.png

and the way she's modeling, kills me 😂😂😂 how embarrassing... also she thinks she's the highness and so beautiful but look at her in the left pic. i mean no one is perfect but she just can't feel and act like a queen and judge others when she clearly doesn't have any right to do so.

1048972D-3538-463A-8771-A6F4B3909F72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 49703
Look at that face.. She think it’s “G̶l̶o̶w̶” We think is “Oily😆 Any sponsor could send her some “blotting paper” freebies or maybe she could use her “begging skill🥺 to beg for some? Because she really needs it. How about “Blotting Paper AD” next? 🙊 Any “Blotting Paper Brand” would like to work with this “Proud Difficult Lying Blocker Copycat” 🤭
Jeepers Creepers! That’s not an oil slick that’s a catastrophic spill 😂

Her skin is distressed, all the products she uses is stripping it of it’s natural oils so it’s over producing oil. She really should just see a dermatologist and get on track with a HEALTHY skin care regime. This “throw on every freebie” is damaging her skin, in the long run it will only age her.... more 😞 I won’t hold my breath, I know she doesn’t like pay.

So, backtracking to the taken-down tweet; Intimissimi is the shop that didn't want her doing the 'come shopping with me' that she's now an ambassador for?

FFS how do ads work on YT. Tried to hate watch her latest vlog but between the pre-video ad and the ones in the actual video...I counted 8!!! How does that work?
I never see any ads on her videos? But I do have Adblocker for Chrome installed, so that could be why. 🤷‍♀️

Clé de Peau Beauté working with Lydia Millen Lowers And Misses The Mark

Their brand's DNA is described as intelligent, uncompromising and exquisite. With Lydia Millen, they've clearly missed the mark. They even go as far to say, "we establish that a woman's beauty is not only about her appearance, it is also about valuing her inner beauty, intelligence and who she is as a person."

Given this brand ethos, some dim PR person decided Lydia fit that bill.

Meanwhile, Lydia mentioned in her latest vlog that a new SPF she's been using wrecked her skin and that she also noted she's been using Clé de Peau Beauté (possibly their SPF foundation), I no longer take this brand seriously. I have the La Crème which I'd promptly throw out if I hadn't paid so much for it.

I am no longer a fan of Clé de Peau Beauté. As they clearly no longer have standards. :sneaky:

7595a832-123e-45bf-b42b-941d839e71cf.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
also i personally find it so disrespectful of her when (i think) ali was hoovering and she made that face, probably because she thought she was funny. i would be very grateful when my husband would hoover even once 😅. View attachment 49725

and the way she's modeling, kills me 😂😂😂 how embarrassing... also she thinks she's the highness and so beautiful but look at her in the left pic. i mean no one is perfect but she just can't feel and act like a queen and judge others when she clearly doesn't have any right to do so.

View attachment 49726
She was hitting all the QVC fashion model poses in that fashion show.

Also did Carrie cut her hair because it is squint AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, charming orange with contour fail.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Her cheek contour has been so bad lately! And she no longer contours her nose which is why it looks so big and bulky.

She needs to go back and look at her videos from 2016 when her makeup was good. Lidl has got beautiful big blue eyes and thick lashes, but the tight, puffy face and bulbous nose overshadow them.

I don’t know why she didn’t get her teeth fixed and a proper nose job and spend a bit less on the new house. It would have been really good content. A house in that area costs about £850K for something quite nice, so she overpaid like crazy.

Reactions: 11
sniffing around for a discount voucher?

The amount of absolute pathetic that just emanates off of her is utter disgusting.
She acts like she is so posh and fancy, in her wedding dresses, fancy restaurants, and videos of watching ballerinas.
Her personality makes her complete trash.
She is a sheep’s in wolfs clothing.
She’s faker than fake.
All of a sudden she loves cledepeau. She’s never mentioned one of their products ever. She use to love that zoflora stuff and I ain’t heard her mention that in months now.
It’s insulting how dumb she takes her followers for, & even more it’s revolting how ugly she is inside and out.

Attachments

• Sick
The sad part about the Intimissimi meet up is the guy asked how many people have been to the store before and it seemed like most had. So I wonder realistically how many people went to see Lydia specifically. I feel like the people that showed up were probably on an email list and just went for the free champagne and live locally anyway so it's not like it's too out of the way.
Didn’t someone here post the ad for it? I thought they had to buy tickets to see her for £15, but I could be mistaken?

Reactions: 7
When I first started watching her, I remember Lydia saying something like "I am not the prettiest girl in the world but I think I look ok". And I admired her for being so honest (and correct in her self-assessment). Now I know she was just fishing for adoration in her comments. But regardless, I will agree with her in that she has (had?) a nice face but is not drop-dead gorgeous. I still think that statement is one of her only truthful moments on her social media.

And she really needs to stop with all the eye-bleeping. It's so peacocky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't say Carrie is gorgeous, but I think she is cute (if you completely ignore her acting like a patronizing child-grandma and her clothing choices which make her look like a murderous doll). I think what makes her pretty is the haircolor and hair length which now finally suits her very well and the pretty milky skin tone which makes her look fresh (as opposed to all these oompa lumpas nowadays). You know how some people even if they don't have the most symmetric face or the classic beauty look still look pretty? I think that would be her, I think she looks young and fresh for her age. Most of the time she does look super frizzy and isn't dolled up and in photos she looks like a crazy person because she doesn't smile with her eyes. You probably have a friend like that (I know I do) who looks like a serial killer in photos cause she tries to pose and only smiles with her mouth? Its really creepy.

But I don't find her anything special in videos or photos simply because she is always a mess or acts very offputting. But in that "wedding" photo, I thought she literally looked smoking hot! The dress fits her beautifully, her body looks sexy and her hair looks great against her skin and dress color.

But to comment on the photo of Lydia with the blazer in hands - if that isn't the best photo to define a "GREEDY WITCH" then I don't know what is! Her personallity has ruined her looks completely. Either that or Ali really did photoshop everything down to a dot a few years ago. Probably both.
I think Carrie is very pretty. It’s true that her taste in clothes is a disaster and she doesn’t style herself up at all, but she’s not eye-bleeping herself in a viewfinder so she probably doesn’t care. And yes... child-grandma is an excellent description!

But she’s so fresh and natural with a glowy look to her, and has pretty coloring with that alabaster skin, vivid blue eyes, and light blonde hair. In that “wedding photo”, Lidl is in an expensive gown and Carrie is in Asos, but Carrie leaps out of the photograph with a sparkle that Lidl no longer has...and she doesn’t do that hideous orange contour either.

Also Lidl sports that dark, plastered down, center part hair now, which is horribly unflattering against the puffy tight face and bulbous nose. She needs to start curling it again and go see Despina for a fresh set of highlights!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies, some of you are being a tad mean about Carrie. What about her super fun personality with her hilarious 'cosy counter'?
I actually like the Cosy Counter! It makes me laugh every time the count rises, as Lidl’s limited vocabulary clearly has very few descriptive adjectives, and she can’t be arsed to use a thesaurus to come up with any more.

Carrie could make Lidl BINGO out of: cosy, autumnal, vibes, beautiful, babe, favorite, you all know (generally when she’s about to say that some product she’s schilling is one she’s loved for years when we’ve never seen her use it or talk about it before), wedding, smart, pop...I’m sure there are more...

• Haha
The Huggy monster. That shoulder thing she does. Why?
It's an anorexic thing, sadly.

I'm willing to dole out a rare compliment when warranted. I love this dress. It's classy and I adore the cap sleeves, the self belt, midi length (not great on short person who does stupid toe extension in slippers though). On someone taller, with heels...Fab. She'll probably get fake tan all over it and try to return it, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.