Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - now we are 23 👊

Plonk!

Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - now we are 24 👊 !

Tweed Apostrophe!

I repeat - Tweed Apostrophe!
I mean, it was expensive, but you know me, I'll be bringing down that cost per wear using it in all appropriate place's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks as if someone has dislocated her elbow but said we still need another shot Lydia so someone twisted it to this position and said, lean against the wall it will keep your now useless arm in position. It is so wrong this positioning, it looks bonkers.
Exactly what I thought @PixelGirl!
This is not a natural position for the elbow, wrist and proximal phalanges to be in - it’s so awkward that it makes it look as though she needs a surgical reduction.

Who chose this particular shot out of all the frames that must have been taken?

I can confidently say that I’ve never, ever seen a professional model pose like this ... the whole thing is just extremely uncoordinated and bizarre!

Reactions: 9
If I order anything outside of Canada,, I pay twice for the item due to very high taxes. So there's no point in buying anything unless the company has a Canadian site. Brexit will likely have an impact on gifting and vlogger hauls.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If I order anything outside of Canada,, I pay twice for the item due to very high taxes. So there's no point in buying anything unless the company has a Canadian site. Brexit will likely have an impact on gifting and vlogger hauls.
Josie aka Fashion mumblr was moaning previously about having to pay import duties (before brexit) on some of her PR gifts so maybe that will become the norm. Companies can email to ask if they want the products or items but the influencer will have to pay the import. Lydia will be fucked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to wonder exactly how much of the total cost of these Hermès purchases are going on multiple credit cards, or are perhaps on a personal loan she’s taken out?

It wouldn’t surprise me ... I honestly don’t think she has the disposable cash to be spending on these big ticket items.

I mean, both the Aston Martin and the Range Rover are leased, and let’s not forget she needed her father to be Guarantor when she and Ali bought The Bungalow and quite frankly, that doesn’t exactly scream wealthy!

View attachment 396697

ETA: @missmousey explains this rationale so much better and in a lot more detail than I do - please feel free to elaborate for me. 😊
Do you think her first Hermes wish is that she is allowed to confidently declare that Hermes looks just like NastyGal or BooHoo? She’s proclaimed that Karen Millen looks nothing like Karen Millen more like Gucci, Marant etc etc...so maybe it now goes the opposite way in Lydia’s head - as in nothing is what it IS - only what it looks like...Imagine it - ‘If you like BooHoo and NastyGal then boy have I got a treat for you with my latest Hermes acquisition...”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, Lyds has found another Instagram account to stalk ... poor Irene who lives in a 500 year old Manor House located in The Cotswolds.

Her grid is filled with absolutely stunning photos of her home and the surrounding countryside.

I feel like someone should warn this unassuming woman that she’s now being followed by a narcissistic idiot who dresses all in white, and makes a reel about it, just to take her puppy for a three minute walk!

Run while you still can, Irene!
545B1F1D-5171-4093-BB3D-E0321C0F1DF4.jpeg

Lydia’s greenhouse will not look anything like this!
13B4F600-108B-44AB-9EF9-3C1B2530ED96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Promaxial phalanges! :oops: Oh my Dog! Are you telling me we/I have promaxial phalanges!

Have now just ordered a Box of Frogs from Nut-a-Porter. They want to charge £78 import tax but I now realise it’s gonna game change my wretched life...so I have bought 2.

Teddy Bear. There will now be a short intermission everyone 🐾 Mummy it’s proximal not promaxial...
Surely your 'dream' box of frogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 28 👊 !

Nice Biscuit.

Well - some say it’s nice but it’s not nice at all really! My niece hates the wretched things...she lives in France BTW...
Did you count mine too? :)

Reactions: 3
We all know its not a walk its a IG shot.
🤣

She winds me right up when she and all the other dimfluencers say ‘i have a shoot in london’ FFS its so annoying as they mean they took a selfie in some random street next to a hanging basket....’you ain't Kate Moss Lyds....calm down love’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have seen there is a recent trend I had to give my two cents to.
bernie.png

Change(d) my avatar (temporarily) to the proof that sqr(2) is irrational. Because Lydia is irrational as well. And we can hear/see the proof as soon as she opens her mouth. Q.E.D.
Plus she and Ali can use a bit of education.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh dear, Lyds has found another Instagram account to stalk ... poor Irene who lives in a 500 year old Manor House located in The Cotswolds.

Her grid is filled with absolutely stunning photos of her home and the surrounding countryside.

I feel like someone should warn this unassuming woman that she’s now being followed by a narcissistic idiot who dresses all in white, and makes a reel about it, just to take her puppy for a three minute walk!

Run while you still can, Irene!
View attachment 396803

Lydia’s greenhouse will not look anything like this!
View attachment 396804
When I was at school ‘sucking up‘ to others was known as Toady-ing. Maybe this is a perfect description of what she is doing. It’s a horrible word and no-one EVER wanted to be accused of it. It was on a par with bullying...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was scrolling reddit and everyone and their mama's dog had a Bernie meme. So I had to have one too. My favourite one (from Reddit) has been this so far. Love how content the birdy is next to him the upper one is looking down. (The light blue bird is named Ernie btw)
9x26b6ztusc61.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s not half obvious Lyds wants out of The Bungalow, Potager House, the frosty but cosy Igloo of Northamptonshire ... this IG Story literally screams sage green with envy!

67F5AA76-4AE9-4DDC-8C48-2405983E637D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When I was at school ‘sucking up‘ to others was known as Toady-ing. Maybe this is a perfect description of what she is doing. It’s a horrible word and no-one ever wanted to be accused of it. It was on a par with bullying...
We call it here "schleimen" (verb) and "Schleimer" (substantive, masc.) it means sliming and slimer. Like a snail leaving a slime track. There is also "Arschkriecher" as in ass creeping/crawling. Makes it just so much more figuratively.

It’s not half obvious Lyds wants out of The Bungalow, Potager House, the frosty but cosy Igloo ... this IG Story literally screams sage green with envy!

View attachment 396853
The attachment doesn't work. Edit: Now it works. :)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have seen there is a recent trend I had to give my two cents to.
View attachment 396813

Change(d) my avatar (temporarily) to the proof that sqr(2) is irrational. Because Lydia is irrational as well. And we can hear/see the proof as soon as she opens her mouth. Q.E.D.
Plus she and Ali can use a bit of education.
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 31 👊 !

Irrationality.

Really @AmaliaLana ! Really..! You know I cannot understand irrational thought/theorems or anything vaguely advanced mathematical thingies...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.