Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to twitter she’s “been granted her first Hermes wish” 🙄

With all her followers she gets a few messages about it - honestly duck off Lydia no one cares! And if she unboxes a Kelly or another bag i think she's going to start rapidly losing followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her response makes no sense at all! What has lockdown got to do with it or what activities she's doing? I think she's trying to make her finger look like Claires as her engagement ring looks similar in design, but hers is whole not 3 separate rings!!
Agreed @My2cents ... Lyds is definitely TRYING to make her engagement ring look like Claire’s, but she’s failing miserably wearing those two awful Chupi halo rings on either side of her engagement ring.
The fact is the Millen-Gordon’s will never, ever have that kind of money!

Claire’s Engagement Ring
E43A7B25-4D3D-4BE5-B0BD-776190A2A882.jpeg

Claire’s Engagement Ring with Wedding Bands.
733D284D-697E-480E-ADBA-2B9C33114C43.jpeg

• And this is why I rarely delete my screenshots! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 32
#solidarity

It‘s an old money bank, I used to have one, when I was a kid 😊

In hindsight, I should have let @Oops... guess what is is 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Her response makes no sense at all! What has lockdown got to do with it or what activities she's doing? I think she's trying to make her finger look like Claires as her engagement ring looks similar in design, but hers is whole not 3 separate rings!!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Now we are 26 👊!

Tu-LIPS!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is just awkward to look at all over. The positioning of her left arm..... what's going on there? Is she channeling Bob Fosse? Arnold Schwarzenegger? 2010s gym boys doing 'this way to the bar', 'showing off the guns'?
The angles just look too sharp and might look okay if her arm was resting on something.

And the face, babe you look more salty than sultry
Adobe_20210122_140951.jpg

Just as orange as Lidl, wonder if he would have appreciated a Globy kit?

• Haha
#solidarity

It‘s an old money bank, I used to have one, when I was a kid 😊

In hindsight, I should have let @Oops... guess what is is 😁
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 27 👊 !

Piggy bank!

But it’s not a piggy it’s a doggy ergo ‘tis a doggy bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So she'll unbox it in a month's time ... ???
Whilst milking speculation until then.
I don’t know the timescale of this wishlist thing but she only made hers just over a month ago - surely they don’t grant your ‘wish’ this quickly? And certainly not for a nobody like her? Are we in fact going to see another pre-loved item?? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to wonder exactly how much of the total cost of these Hermès purchases are going on multiple credit cards, or are perhaps on a personal loan she’s taken out?

It wouldn’t surprise me ... I honestly don’t think she has the disposable cash to be spending on these big ticket items.

I mean, both the Aston Martin and the Range Rover are leased, and let’s not forget she needed her father to be Guarantor when she and Ali bought The Bungalow and quite frankly, that doesn’t exactly scream wealthy!

65679E41-CF73-4912-8761-B7174E081A2F.jpeg

ETA: @missmousey explains this rationale so much better and in a lot more detail than I do - please feel free to elaborate for me. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is just awkward to look at all over. The positioning of her left arm..... what's going on there? Is she channeling Bob Fosse? Arnold Schwarzenegger? 2010s gym boys doing 'this way to the bar', 'showing off the guns'?
The angles just look too sharp and might look okay if her arm was resting on something.

And the face, babe you look more salty than sultry
She looks as if someone has dislocated her elbow but said we still need another shot Lydia so someone twisted it to this position and said, lean against the wall it will keep your now useless arm in position. It is so wrong this positioning, it looks bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to wonder exactly how much of the total cost of these Hermès purchases are going on multiple credit cards, or are perhaps on a personal loan she’s taken out?

It wouldn’t surprise me ... I honestly don’t think she has the disposable cash to be spending on these big ticket items.

I mean, both the Aston Martin and the Range Rover are leased, and let’s not forget she needed her father to be Guarantor when she and Ali bought The Bungalow and quite frankly, that doesn’t exactly scream wealthy!

View attachment 396697

ETA: @missmousey explains this rationale so much better and in a lot more detail than I do - please feel free to elaborate for me. 😊
I def now believe that HERMÈS has decided to use the influencers, 100% free publicity among of bunch of people who will show off the bags.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s literally just bought her first Hermes bag for about £10k, and is now going to buy another one?!

have Hermes suddenly been bought out by the Boohoo Group? Like seriously though... do they realise what they’re doing to their brand by making it look so easy and cheap? 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t know the timescale of this wishlist thing but she only made hers just over a month ago - surely they don’t grant your ‘wish’ this quickly? And certainly not for a nobody like her? Are we in fact going to see another pre-loved item?? 🙄
Kelly gloves to match her boots ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Exactly what I thought @PixelGirl!
This is not a natural position for the wrist and proximal phalanges to be in - it’s so awkward that it makes it look as though she needs a surgical reduction.
I can confidently say that I’ve never, ever seen a real model pose like this ... it’s just bizarre!
Promaxial phalanges! :oops: Oh my Dog! Are you telling me we/I have promaxial phalanges!

Have now just ordered a Box of Frogs from Nut-a-Porter. They want to charge £78 import tax but I now realise it’s gonna game change my wretched life...so I have bought 2.

Teddy Bear. There will now be a short intermission everyone 🐾 Mummy it’s proximal not promaxial...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.