Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did I hear right cause I was half falling asleep through boredom, but did she say porter was crying so she took him into her room and he was fine. Then in the next breath said she didnt get any sleep because he was crying?
I think he cried in the night, and she had to get her ass up (or Ali) and carry dog and crate into the bedroom. He still cried, and she had to put the crate on her side.

Reactions: 6
Watching the vlog. She is an aesthete; a person who is appreciative of and sensitive to art and beauty 🙄

ETA - is it just me that finds it really annoying that her vlogs etc. aren't chronological? Surely it can't be complicated to post as things happen?

Reactions: 20
I know I'm very overprotective and a bit anally retentive when it comes to my pups but I'm shocked she doesn't measure out his food, she is just eyeballing it! If she is feeding him 4 meals a day and they are all that size, that is far too much! Plus she is feeding him kibble for training as well as treats. No wonder he isn't that interested in food as he is full. Normally when you use kibble for training you take it out of their food allowance for the day.
She clearly didn't do the research that she claimed she did. She never fails to amaze. She is absolutely clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, her latest deals are actually embarrassing. So up her own bleeping arse. Who takes an LV bag for a dog walk? Who wears ALL white on a dog walk in the middle of winter? What’s this new thing she’s doing with wearing ugly jeans/trousers? The way she eye fucks herself makes me genuinely feel sick. Also, look how much her cheeks cave in, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 396485
She's looking more and more like Cruella Deville these days!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
backpfeifengesicht
Hahahahahaha.

I mean, she ran in his crate in the last vlog. It's possible. #Arschgeige

Watching the vlog. She is an aesthete; a person who is appreciative of and sensitive to art and beauty 🙄

ETA - is it just me that finds it really annoying that her vlogs etc. aren't chronological? Surely it can't be complicated to post as things happen?
I mean, she can't tell a story in chronological order, either. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I did a little sleuthing and I’m pretty sure I’ve found the guy Lyds is using to train Porter - Delders Dogs of Milton Keynes, who is apparently the award winning ‘Dog Trainer of the Year’!
However, despite scouring the internet, I cannot find a single award Adam Delderfield has allegedly won.

Also, looking through his Instagram grid I noticed quite a few contradictions regarding his training methods, and much like Mark Whittle (Lydia’s game changing, yet completely illiterate ‘Life Coach’), this Adam dude has some serious issues navigating the English language ... you’d think someone claiming to be ‘Dog Trainer of the Year’ would at least be able to spell the words “puppy” and “puppies” correctly! 🙄

BE2DEEBA-907C-46B2-8A6D-8E9ADEC07909.jpeg

FE6FD43A-9973-4BDC-B237-764F31260EBF.jpeg

31C3E0BA-2E98-40D2-A25B-24639FF2C3A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Nah, her latest deals are actually embarrassing. So up her own bleeping arse. Who takes an LV bag for a dog walk? Who wears ALL white on a dog walk in the middle of winter? What’s this new thing she’s doing with wearing ugly jeans/trousers? The way she eye fucks herself makes me genuinely feel sick. Also, look how much her cheeks cave in, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 396485
What in all that's holy is this!? She looks like Cruella De vil! She does not suit that Jacket at all. it looks like someone from a council estate trying to look rich! I feel so sorry for that dog, my heart hurts :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 396485
We all know its not a walk its a IG shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I did a little sleuthing and I’m pretty sure I’ve found the guy Lyds is using to train Porter - Delders Dogs of Milton Keynes, who is apparently the award winning ‘Dog Trainer of the Year’!
However, despite scouring the internet, I cannot find a single award Adam Delderfield has allegedly won.

Also, looking through his Instagram grid I noticed quite a few contradictions regarding his training methods, and much like Mark Whittle (Lydia’s game changing, yet completely illiterate ‘Life Coach’), this Adam dude has some serious issues navigating the English language ... you’d think someone claiming to be ‘Dog Trainer of the Year’ would at least be able to spell the words “puppy” and “puppies” correctly! 🙄

View attachment 396651

View attachment 396652

View attachment 396654
Found his award
1611319358157.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 396651

View attachment 396652

View attachment 396654
Like Ali, the Dog trainer is miserly with his apostrophes as well ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also standing in solidarity. Thought this was a more appropriate drink for Lidl rather than the champagne she pretends to drink
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - now we are 23 👊

Plonk!

Why does Ali have to take a call in THE BATHROOM when they have a 65000000 sq. ft. manor? So weird.

Also, I hope you all love and are completely jealous of my brand new BESPOKE tweed apostrophe avatar. It is THE DREAM.
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - now we are 24 👊 !

Tweed Apostrophe!

I repeat - Tweed Apostrophe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So from her stories, it looks like her next target for best mates will be Robin Gallant. No doubt Ali will be fawning over her partner Ben Francis too. Gonna call it now - the bungalow will be on the market in 6 months so they can move to the Cotswolds. I imagine Josie will be looking to buddy up with Robin too so it'll be fun to see who can get an invite first.
Sorry I’m so behind so someone might have already said this but Robin went to Bicester village a few months ago. I used to really like Robin too, she’s pretty knowledgable on fitness stuff but recently seems to focus more on fashion

Reactions: 5
Gooooood morning everyone!

View attachment 396340
This is just awkward to look at all over. The positioning of her left arm..... what's going on there? Is she channeling Bob Fosse? Arnold Schwarzenegger? 2010s gym boys doing 'this way to the bar', 'showing off the guns'?
The angles just look too sharp and might look okay if her arm was resting on something.

And the face, babe you look more salty than sultry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his shoulders and pout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ps #solidarity 👏 ...the state of those handle protectors 🙆‍♀️ only she could devalue a brand in one fell swoop I almost feel sorry for “Her-meez“
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 25 👊 !

Handle protector!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.