Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really @Wophie? I was never on that site, so this is news to me - although I probably shouldn’t be surprised given Lydia’s ineptitude when it comes to all things grammar related.

It did used to happen, though, but I think it’s much harder to get away with these days because apparently all essays are submitted online and attached to your student record in an effort to prevent plagiarism ... I’m not exactly sure how it works because I did my Degrees so long ago that having dial up internet at home wasn’t even a thing yet!
The person said that she would only be friends with the bright ones in order to get them to do her homework!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I was exactly the same and @PixelGirl took loads of trouble and went through her records and finally found the Graduation Photo - (I couldn’t understand why there was no Grad photo up in evidence in Loo or anywhere) this was eons ago...It still shocks me though because of the spelling/grammar problems.

So she gets more comments than engagement! Hmmm:unsure: That explains why she’s always asking for engagement like - ‘What shall we watch next” etc...I guess if she gets the engagement rates up (they look low to me - taken as a percentage of the overall number) she might get more/better work. So all the hype over what they watch is just to get the engagement figures up...Nice...
I graduated not so long ago, as a mature student. One of the students on my course had to take an extension in order to submit her dissertation. She turned up though at our graduation ceremony, borrowed a gown and certificate from another student and had her photo taken before she'd actually graduated, having to wait until the next batch of graduating students to do it officially. I was quite surprised and it made me think that it's possible that people take photos but don't actually finish the course. Lydia went to Northampton Uni, not somewhere I would choose to attend or recommend to others.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is her obssesion with living in the country side and changing her style to fit in. I honestly would consider living in the country side, but after I’m 50 probably. I looked at her instagram and before she moved, her style was way better and it suited her more. Now she looks and acts older than she is. As an influencer I think that living in a bigger city is way better and easier (for the old times when there was not a pandemic around). When she had meetings and shoots she always had to travel by taxi and train to get there and lost some time on the road (I really don’t understand why she owns two cars and uses none of them). When you live in the city or closer to it you can go out any time, shopping is easier and work (for her) is closer to you. Idk, just my thoughts. I live 14 km away from the biggest city around and since I was in highschool I had to commute every day to this day as I work in that city. It is not a long commute, but if I want to see my friends I have to go by car (so I cannot drink anything with alcohol) or with the bus that has a very odd time table that does not allow me to stay too long at night and the taxi is too expensive and unsafe tbh. I would love to move to that city, but right now I do not have the finances. So yeah, I don’t understand her obssesion. You are 32 for god’s sake! Act like it!

Reactions: 17
Ali’s bare feet really give me the ick. And his feet are dirty and all over the white sofa too. Ick ick ick.

She is such a twit. Meanwhile the rest of the UK are posting snow pics saying “ooh snow”.
A tweet a day keeps the twit in the game!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali’s bare feet really give me the ick. And his feet are dirty and all over the white sofa too. Ick ick ick.
The one thing I cannot deal with is FEET!

Every nurse has something they can’t tolerate - one of my colleagues freaks out if she has to even look at sputum, another doesn’t do blood.

For me it’s feet ... I don’t care who they belong to, I refuse to deal with them! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@Oops... Ok I caved in and my avatar for solidarity is a Amish rocking horse lol (I am predicting an amish theme coming soon)
SO funny 😂 😂 😂 ! This doubled me over...
I imagine that it’s your fervent wish to replace your non-AMISH sign from the heart from yesterday with this AMISH beauty from today? You do realise that if your premonition comes true ALL the furniture in the house will need to be hand-crafted by Ali and they will need to give up their cars for a pony and trap? 😂 Amish Paradise...the thought of it...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Longtime shy lurker here 👋 I just had to comment to say that I don't think Carrie is following Lydia on IG anymore?? I wonder if Carrie's purge of followers was because she is detaching herself from Lydia... Something must have gone down recently!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That is so untrue, she got married at the end of the year and it snowed when they moved into the house, ie January the year after!
Literally, she just makes it up as she goes along!!!! Pathetic!

• Angry
Late to the party, however here in avatar solidarity- a bacteria ridden Invisalign!
Late to the party, however here in avatar solidarity- a bacteria ridden Invisalign!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 74 👊!

(En)countertop Invisalign!

Longtime shy lurker here 👋 I just had to comment to say that I don't think Carrie is following Lydia on IG anymore?? I wonder if Carrie's purge of followers was because she is detaching herself from Lydia... Something must have gone down recently!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 75 👊!

Hermes AVEC Twilly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is her obssesion with living in the country side and changing her style to fit in. I honestly would consider living in the country side, but after I’m 50 probably. I looked at her instagram and before she moved, her style was way better and it suited her more. Now she looks and acts older than she is. As an influencer I think that living in a bigger city is way better and easier (for the old times when there was not a pandemic around). When she had meetings and shoots she always had to travel by taxi and train to get there and lost some time on the road (I really don’t understand why she owns two cars and uses none of them). When you live in the city or closer to it you can go out any time, shopping is easier and work (for her) is closer to you. Idk, just my thoughts. I live 14 km away from the biggest city around and since I was in highschool I had to commute every day to this day as I work in that city. It is not a long commute, but if I want to see my friends I have to go by car (so I cannot drink anything with alcohol) or with the bus that has a very odd time table that does not allow me to stay too long at night and the taxi is too expensive and unsafe tbh. I would love to move to that city, but right now I do not have the finances. So yeah, I don’t understand her obssesion. You are 32 for god’s sake! Act like it!
I think she looks so much better here!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even if you move to the country you can still keep your style just add some wellingtons to the mix :giggle: . The country style all the tweed, wax jackets and boots etc are not her style and doesn't suit her AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if you move to the country you can still keep your style just add some wellingtons to the mix :giggle: . The country style all the tweed, wax jackets and boots etc are not her style and doesn't suit her AT ALL.
The only thing that suits her or that is suited to her is the bloody grubby dressing « down »!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt that as a VIP member I should have an appropriate avatar. As such, I have chosen elastic, as we know her Majesty loves a bit round the waist or the arms to cinch some poor bleeping item in, to show her teeny tiny waist off!

If anyone has already used this image, I apologise, please let me know and I will find one more appropriate.

As stated before, many times on this thread, our Lidl is not a busy lady, she has so much free time to stalk other influencers and copy them. There have been many, recently she stalked her designer (the one with the poo coloured loo) we are waiting to see what her next effort in the bungalow/sorry Potager Pile is, maybe the loo, maybe Lydia's bedroom, who knows. It could actually be a film set by the end of the year!
Now she's still stalking and copying Josie, Vic has been forgotten and banished to irrelevancy! We have Irene who lives in the country and wears white outfits and has a greenhouse, geese and chickens - so watch this space! And of course Melissa's Wardrobe, she loves a bit of Hermes and Amina Muaddi (who Lidl mentioned the other week). Work is thin on the ground, so the Karen Millen edit is ground breaking, life changing, the bleeping dream of course!!! and we are 3 weeks into January and has she even promoted anything else??? Vic was sent the new spring coloured Bulgari bag to promote as she's an ambassador - don't think Lydiot got one - and we assume she has her staff in even though we are in lockdown.

Anyway, anyone fancy going halves with me on some socks for Ali for Valentines Day???
We are now 76 👊 !
Solidarity Avatar duly noted!

Length of Elastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice Kelly with Twilly. :D

The problem is, since Carrie made her account private, you can't see who she follows and vice versa. When you search her in Lydia's followers list, she won't come up. We need a verification from someone who follows Carrie but since she purged, it's very unlikely to find anyone.
She is still followed by Lydia (lydiamillen account)

Edit: i looked it up, I can't see her in Lydia's follower list but in Lydia's following list, so the private status doesn't interfere with showing her up. Could it really be they had a final fall out? I can't find her in Ali's follower list as well.
Lydia's princesssealpups also doesn't come up in Ali's Follower list but in the followings of him. Could indicate, that private accounts don't show up in Follower lists? But they have to be count, anyway. 🤷‍♀️ I need an account she follows definitely to verify this.

Carrie follows Alex Levy, I can see her there.

lydiamillen insta account deleted 10 posts
Columns are: (date, Followers, Following (she follows), Posts, Engagment rate)
1611504827084.png

And for some reason also lost Followers on the same day??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I changed my avatar to a septic tank which I (think) is what Ali has to constantly climb down to fix outside 🤣
We are now 77 👊!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted.

Septic Tank!

Isn’t she contracted by Lydia for her services? I’m guessing Carrie is utilising the self employment grant which states:

In order to claim, you must reasonably believe that you will suffer a significant reduction in trading profits due to reduced business activity, capacity, demand or inability to trade due to coronavirus during 1 November 2020 to 29 January 2021. You must keep evidence that shows how your business has been impacted by coronavirus resulting in less business activity than otherwise expected.

If she was in the vlogs every so often during lockdown then I’m guessing this wouldn’t reflect an impact on her business as a contractor?

Pure speculation of course but I imagine this is why.
Just to say she would have needed three years audited accounts to be awarded this grant.

This may be at the very heart of any problems (if there are any) between C&L. If she’s self employed she needs to work for 2 different companies at least otherwise it’s deemed that the sole company have to put her on the books and pay her N.I and Pension.
She then has employees rights and statutory sick pay and paid holidays.
The only way round this is to pay her cash in hand but this is SO risky both for Employer and Employee and the Employer can get into a good deal of trouble, be made to pay all back payments and a sizeable fine.
So furlough conditions might be dubious depending on how C is engaged to work. It’s all very complicated. You can go online and find out how many employees a company has I believe. The company has to have a sizeable turnover though for this information to be available through the annual accounts.

Hope this helps.

I graduated not so long ago, as a mature student. One of the students on my course had to take an extension in order to submit her dissertation. She turned up though at our graduation ceremony, borrowed a gown and certificate from another student and had her photo taken before she'd actually graduated, having to wait until the next batch of graduating students to do it officially. I was quite surprised and it made me think that it's possible that people take photos but don't actually finish the course. Lydia went to Northampton Uni, not somewhere I would choose to attend or recommend to others.
I have a framed photo of myself wearing my daughter’s mortar board and gown - no one has EVER questioned it! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Carrie follows Alex but not Lydia.... looks like they’ve fallen out!!
D4918750-2654-477E-BA98-93206098BEF0.png
C081CA94-D85C-4D79-9C4B-E7FA8E698F91.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Carrie follows Alex but not Lydia.... looks like they’ve fallen out!!
View attachment 400382View attachment 400384
LOL,, Alex Levy was my comparison account as well. Because Lydia only has two friends (now after her beft wrend is gone) and Alex Power is privated.

Oop, alexlevy doesn't follow Lydia on her main account. Alexpower is also not to find.
She follows Frow, Alex (husband not brother), Josie, Charlie. But none of them follows her. But it also says Ali isn't following her.
What is the truth?
1611505676826.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.