Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL,, Alex Levy was my comparison account as well. Because Lydia only has two friends (now after her beft wrend is gone) and Alex Power is privated.
i just checked Alex Power’s business account and Carrie follows that so she’s obviously unfollowed Lydia purposefully 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just decided to check Carrie’s Instagram account since her name has come up several times today.

“Private Life One 🙌🏼“ ... wonder what that means?

E52E26B1-B88A-4346-8F97-6D8CBFD74124.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Really @Wophie? I was never on that site, so this is news to me - although I probably shouldn’t be surprised given Lydia’s ineptitude when it comes to all things grammar related.

It did used to happen, though, but I think it’s much harder to get away with these days because apparently all essays are submitted online and attached to your student record in an effort to prevent plagiarism ... I’m not exactly sure how it works because I did my Degrees so long ago that having dial up internet at home wasn’t even a thing yet!
I only hopped on the Lydia threads towards the end of their time on GG, but I did go back and read. I believe someone she went to school with joined and let us know how she was in school, saying she was a bully and would make others do her homework. She actually made an account to reply to them too

Good sleuthing @AmaliaLana and @Leo92 !
Wonder how long it will take for Carrie to join the thread 🤔

I just decided to check Carrie’s Instagram account since her name has come up several times today.

“Private Life One 🙌🏼“ ... wonder what that means?

View attachment 400405
She has two accounts, before the other one (carrie_missg) was made private, this was her private for friends only one

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I completely agree! She looks so beautiful and I LOVE the pink jumper. (The one time I really would swipe up and I can’t...o_O).
I can’t get over how different her face looks, especially in the first pic. Her face shape is so much better IMO. She really has ruined it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When I started watching her back when she lived in her old house I thought she was just so beautiful and smiley and lovely- now she always looks so superior and aloof and unapproachable.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Carrie still follows Lydia, you have to put her whole name in so it shows. It’s a weird bug IG has.
Maybe because she has so many followers? I found it odd that I couldn't find a single one of her peers, despise that they like and comment at least occasionally.

Reactions: 4
I had to join in with the #solidarity avatars - two round oranges with off centre, errrr, dimples??? Cement oranges were a tad hard to find 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I felt that as a VIP member I should have an appropriate avatar. As such, I have chosen elastic, as we know her Majesty loves a bit round the waist or the arms to cinch some poor bleeping item in, to show her teeny tiny waist off!

If anyone has already used this image, I apologise, please let me know and I will find one more appropriate.

As stated before, many times on this thread, our Lidl is not a busy lady, she has so much free time to stalk other influencers and copy them. There have been many, recently she stalked her designer (the one with the poo coloured loo) we are waiting to see what her next effort in the bungalow/sorry Potager Pile is, maybe the loo, maybe Lydia's bedroom, who knows. It could actually be a film set by the end of the year!
Now she's still stalking and copying Josie, Vic has been forgotten and banished to irrelevancy! We have Irene who lives in the country and wears white outfits and has a greenhouse, geese and chickens - so watch this space! And of course Melissa's Wardrobe, she loves a bit of Hermes and Amina Muaddi (who Lidl mentioned the other week). Work is thin on the ground, so the Karen Millen edit is ground breaking, life changing, the bleeping dream of course!!! and we are 3 weeks into January and has she even promoted anything else??? Vic was sent the new spring coloured Bulgari bag to promote as she's an ambassador - don't think Lydiot got one - and we assume she has her staff in even though we are in lockdown.

Anyway, anyone fancy going halves with me on some socks for Ali for Valentines Day???
I would love to see this tightwad spend 1000 quid on a pair of Amina Muaddi's. Her excuse to not "fall into the AM trap" is that they're too trendy plus she has nowhere to go to since it's ... you know ... lockdown.
Ignoring the fact that she's been breaking lockdown rules since day one.

Our Life & Style narc has no idea that the foundation of your wardrobe are classic pieces, and the trendy / seasonal pieces accentuate / build on the classic pieces. Wearing a full outfit of classic pieces in addition to her boring hair & make up ages her so much.

Cassie Thorpe has 8 pairs of Amina M's (paid for by herself) and she dresses for her age. Jamie Xie, Tamara have numerous pairs as well. Why ? As Fashion & Style (b)vloggers, they are willing to spend their own $$$ and not wait for handouts.

Can you imagine Josie traipsing thru the Cotswolds AONB in a pair of sparkly green Amina Muaddi's ... I would pay big $$$ to see that !!!

Tomorrow's vlog ... the narc is either going to cancel uploading the vlog using her Nonno's death as an excuse for not uploading (whereas we know she has been busy shopping for belts) OR she is going to milk the situation to gain sympathy from her subscribers.
But more likely she is going to vlog the breaking lockdown boring Karen Millen shoot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I had to join in with the #solidarity avatars - two round oranges with off centre, errrr, dimples??? Cement oranges were a tad hard to find 😀
Welcome - we are now 78!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted.

Dimpled Oranges!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lydia’s latest IG Reel is truly ridiculous.

And why she insists on showing everyone footage of her getting dressed just to ‘go for a walk’ is absolutely beyond me! 🙄

E81CD7A5-9129-415B-B82A-9A86AA1CE7FC.jpeg
FE77B9A9-7283-4D7A-B825-30CBC5FC45F2.jpeg
B518D56D-FF60-43D9-94AF-919F1CE241FA.jpeg
2AE11CC8-5F75-4A8A-A7E6-6AF0F65D510E.jpeg
1E9866A7-0B1E-487C-92D4-3778055D4508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's trying to copy ITF with these reels. At least Vic has some taste and sense of style though.
Sorry, those boots wouldn’t last mns in the snow.. I actually tried some on last week, bad quality leather , all wrinkled at the back, very badly cut, too high under the knee and impossible to get on and off, I hurt my back when he pulled it off. And no I don’t have chubby square feet like lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For the Tattlers who don’t have Instagram! 😊

View attachment 400171View attachment 400172
This has brought me back memories from the site which shall not be named, where a user called Sarahsauce wrote this epic parody of one of her blog posts.

(If anyone thinks I shouldn't be posting it here or it's against the rules, please tell me and I'll ask for the attachment to be removed)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.