Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ali's video was filmed on Tuesday 5th Jan - blurry screenshot from his vlog below.

He stated in this they already had porter and had done for a few days however the advert for their dog shows today they are 9 weeks and 2 days meaning that they were 8 weeks on Tuesday 5th Jan so should not have been at their's for a few days at this point.

This has really really pissed me off I know I keep banging on about it

1610650725833.png

1610650796551.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So Ali's video was filmed on Tuesday 5th Jan - blurry screenshot from his vlog below.

He stated in this they already had porter and had done for a few days however the advert for their dog shows today they are 9 weeks and 2 days meaning that they were 8 weeks on Tuesday 5th Jan so should not have been at their's for a few days at this point.

This has really really pissed me off I know I keep banging on about it

View attachment 383217
View attachment 383220
One rule for one, one rule for the other lydiot who can’t wait.
She who “breaks the balls” until she gets her own way. First Ali, then the breeder.
2 threads ago someone mentioned you can report the breeder to the pets website as it’s also against their rules.
She also said in today’s vlog they had had him for ages and we know she films in advance.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She needs to stop w these titles that signify she’s pregnant or it’s a child View attachment 382996

Idk maybe it’s just me but all the money they have and they have this tiny cage like they could give the dog a whole room if they really wanted to but at least a bigger crate ffs so it doesn’t ruin their aesthetic View attachment 383001
If you check out Mrs. Hinch her dog actually has his own room & they love him so much he is always on his insta from the moment they got him. I wonder if she now thinks the puppy is not cute enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well, the puppy is a gorgeous little thing as expected, but he's so tiny! I sincerely hope they look after him properly.

They've bought Porter a bell to ring when he needs a wee! I am speechless!!!
Why? We've trained our dog to do that and it works really well! Apart from the times when he just wants to go for a potter around the garden, but even then I still think it was a good idea over all.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else clock the “I’m not on any medication at the moment” when she was doing her FOB spiel? In the past hasn’t she said something along the lines of “I can’t get pregnant at the moment anyway because of the medication I’m on” ie. roaccutane. She has been not so subtly dropping sooo many “when I have a child” lines for a while now, but up until recently seemed fairly ambivalent about whether or no she wanted children. And all this “I’m a new mum” bullshit with the dog. As we have seen, once she gets it in her head that she wants something, it’s very much a case of what Lydia wants Lydia gets, without delay. I’m calling it now, I reckon there will be a pregnancy announcement by the summer.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Well, the puppy is a gorgeous little thing as expected, but he's so tiny! I sincerely hope they look after him properly.

Why? We've trained our dog to do that and it works really well! Apart from the times when he just wants to go for a potter around the garden, but even then I still think it was a good idea over all.
Have to admit it’s something I’d like to train our (stubborn) Frenchie to do as well but he’s 7 years old. You don’t do something like this with a new puppy - he needs to learn basic commands/do’s and dont’s first before you start teaching him tricks like this. Absolute idiots 😡😡

I am not watching her videos so I am not sure what is going on the videos. I don’t trust her as she just lies so much and the whole Instagram being removed from social blade is super sketchy to me.

As for the dog. I have grown up my entire life with golden retrieves and recently now have two small dogs. When I brought my dogs home we bathed them right away to get any fleas off and dirt. Fleas for puppies, as I read, was very dangerous for dogs. They are on medication but as a puppy we couldn’t give it to them right alway. My dogs get baths 1-2 a month. Not sure if this helps anyone or not. As for the crate being covered that is very weird. It should only be covered at night from what I recall from the vet. They might be trying to crate train their dog but they probably don’t know how because it’s Lyd

Reactions: 10
Ok here i go gang !!! Porter is very cute. He does look healthy & content . Was pleased to see they seem calm around him & interacting with calm play and cuddles.
He did not need a bath she is washing away the oil in his coat. He needed his eyes cleaned. You can buy eye & ear grooming wipes or bath with warm water.
But then comes a tartan cage cover - she would prefer green tweed. Jumper to match hers . DONT TREAT THIS DOG AS A ACCESSORY!!!!!!! HE IS A DOG - ACTUALLY A WORKING HOUND. In time you will realise when he is stuck down a rabbit hole what a HOUND MEANS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right, long time Lurker first post here and I can’t cope any longer I need to vent! I have a mini dax who is 5 months old, yes I know i’m supporting the ‘trend’ but friends of ours have one who we love and so we made the decision to get our own. Best thing we have ever done BUT they are hard work!

I’m annoyed she’s making out it’s all rainbows and butterflies and full nights sleep?! Erm absolutely not the case with this breed. It took at least 2 weeks until our pup slept through and he was up 2/3 times a night to go to the toilet because they have TINY bladders that they cannot hold for 8 hours. So either she’s lying or he’s pissing the bed.

I would say at 5 months our mini dax is only just house trained. They love to leave a secret poo present behind the curtain or a nice tinkle up the side of a chair, this is known in the breed and they are renowned for being hard effing work.

My point is she’s making out it’s easy breezy and soo perfect - therefore many watchers may think ‘oh that looks easy, I’ll get one too!’ I wish these influencer types would be honest and share all the crappy hard bits too!! We waited months to find our pup and are very honest in telling people how hard it is (although bloody amazing and absolutely love him so much I could burst - but that’s for another time).

Anyway so glad I found this site and I’m not the only one thinking all these things. :) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She contradicts herself so much. one minute she says Lumi didn't go in the kitchen yesterday because she is still unsure of Porter and the next she is saying that yesterday she came into the kitchen and Porter was on Ali's lap and she was fine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Knowing her... it’s happening right now. She has to show off in real time 🙄
I dont think it matters when it actually happened, if she posted it as happening NOW then thats enough to go reporting. Even if they do look into it and ask her questions and find out it was an event ages ago that will be embarrassing enough for her.

Idk maybe it’s just me but all the money they have and they have this tiny cage like they could give the dog a whole room if they really wanted to but at least a bigger crate ffs so it doesn’t ruin their aesthetic View attachment 383001
That crate is actually huge it just looks small on camera, it's a medium. I have a small lords and labradors crate for when I had 1 pup then when I got my second one I ordered a medium as they like to sleep cuddled together. However they both squeeze into the small one and don't use the medium one at all.

She really shouldn't touch his nose though! I thought she did loads of research and read a book? You would think she would know the basic of owning a dog!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else clock the “I’m not on any medication at the moment” when she was doing her FOB spiel? In the past hasn’t she said something along the lines of “I can’t get pregnant at the moment anyway because of the medication I’m on” ie. roaccutane. She has been not so subtly dropping sooo many “when I have a child” lines for a while now, but up until recently seemed fairly ambivalent about whether or no she wanted children. And all this “I’m a new mum” bullshit with the dog. As we have seen, once she gets it in her head that she wants something, it’s very much a case of what Lydia wants Lydia gets, without delay. I’m calling it now, I reckon there will be a pregnancy announcement by the summer.
Elle Darby's views have skyrocketed since she announced she was pregnant ... this would be content that our Lydiot would milk for all eternity. And so so much more to beg for ...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.