Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, now I believe she birthed the dog.

Tattle had a little hiccup and hour or so ago. Since then some (all?) picture attachments are gone out the window.
I thought it was me! Couldn't click on any attachment links on the old thread :(

Reactions: 11
on social blade? It appears she court order them to remove her so she didn’t have to disclose information
No, on the new shared site for stats.

I know that with social blade, I am the one that tells anybody who asks about this 😹 😹 😹 😹
You can still see her on my beloved igblade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was me! Couldn't click on any attachment links on the old thread :(
I got an 502 Bad Gateway message when I tried to reach tattle, maybe they had some problem with their server(s)? Since it runs again, the attachments are gone.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she isnt bothered about that poor little dog its just the latest whim for her. Had to have one because Victoria and Josie have dogs.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I really hope she makes the decision soon to remove or dissolve whatever the hell has been put in her cheeks. The pointy chin, constant redness on end of nose, tit stain shadow from the sticking out cheeks. I’m all for modifying, enhancing, changing parts of us we don’t like but this could just be done so much better and much more “sympathetic“ to the rest of her face and natural looks. She’s also developing a double chin or jowels, for someone who is 32 and stick thin I can’t understand how except for poor nutrition making her puffy (constant carbs and dairy) plus filler moving around her face. I hope she feels confident enough in her self one day to maybe revert some of these procedures or have them redone in a better way.

3E0D83CA-65CB-4730-AEBA-4B799CB9E9DA.jpeg

F081DDFE-7D42-4098-81F0-7B998CD05F26.jpeg

hard to believe this is the same person as she is now

4A6F635F-A9FD-4674-A20B-95E4AF73E7B4.jpeg

23AD8B07-71AC-4777-8AC0-74D16D7E8770.jpeg

2D370EE7-4D72-418B-9982-DB9264C51396.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
HAHA Josie has commented on her vlog saying you just need a damp cloth to wipe his eyes you dont need to bath him.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Looking forward to hearing everyone else’s reviews. I skipped through tonight’s vlog. I found it painful to watch with the baby voice and how thick she sounds.
Why she would be in charge of the dog training I do not know. She gonna treat the dog like she does her staff.
You don’t need to continue to keep motivating the dog with food rewards if they are already doing what you want. Obese dog on the way. Couldn’t manage to poison the cat with coconut oil so now it’s the dogs turn.
Unboxing more gifted personalised dog freebies. Can she donate something to a dog charity ffs.
It was overall really boring.

All the baby talk and lisping ... 🤮🤮🤮
All I can say is poor Lumi, already pushed to the side. 💔

Last edited:
  • Sick
I see she proudly said he wasn't 'food orientated' well that makes training so much harder, daxies are stubborn as tit so good luck there Lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Idk if it’s jsut me but shoes in the house wind me up sooooooo much like idk I feel like she’s low-key really dirty. Like idk if this is too much but can’t imagine her and Ali doing the deed they both seem boring an I don’t see her giving up control or like ewww idk

She’s triggering me making it seem like she’s had a baby
601D3246-1A5F-427C-8297-2D2E55E61D95.png

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.