Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay... I think we got the answer why the plastic surgeon been and why has she been so quiet... anyone else noticed it???
Nope, why??? I would have thought boobs gone, but they look like they are still there.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else clock the “I’m not on any medication at the moment” when she was doing her FOB spiel? In the past hasn’t she said something along the lines of “I can’t get pregnant at the moment anyway because of the medication
She got called out in the comments of one of the flogmas flogs by someone medical, because she said that her hair skin had never been better - less greasy all as a result of FOB. This person basically said she was a fraud for not declaring she had been on medication which reduced the oil production and was misleading viewers. I suspect she got called out and FOB being professional, don’t want to get sued. I wouldn’t read any more into it that.
She is a crafty one

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
There really should be a vetting process. They don’t seem like good dog owners. To me Ali seemed a bit aggressive in the Instagram clip she posted. I feel bad for the dog.

Hang in there puppy someone will save you

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Porter's fur is thinning a bit on the tops of his ears and his skin is most likely going to get a little dry there. It is nothing to worry about as it is quite common with smooth hair dachshunds however if it doesn't clear up on it's own Lydia will need to consider swapping his food. I wonder if she will have a meltdown about it since I doubt she has done any proper research regarding her specific pup.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
There really should be a vetting process. They don’t seem like good dog owners. To me Ali seemed a bit aggressive in the Instagram clip she posted. I feel bad for the dog.

Hang in there puppy someone will save you
A proper legitimate breeder would vet you in every possible way. However they didn't get their pup from a legitimate breeder.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She contradicts herself so much. one minute she says Lumi didn't go in the kitchen yesterday because she is still unsure of Porter and the next she is saying that yesterday she came into the kitchen and Porter was on Ali's lap and she was fine 🤷‍♀️
She said she posted something on her private stories for her friends about them snuggling 🙄

But also the dog bit the cat and the cat didn’t flinch. That is reckless so f’in reckless that cat can claw his eyes out. So stupid. Where is animal control

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A proper legitimate breeder would vet you in every possible way. However they didn't get their pup from a legitimate breeder.
Exactly, I doubt a breeder would be comfortable sending a small puppy to a house with a Bangel cat. (I think I misspelled that)

Reactions: 10
She said she posted something on her private stories for her friends about them snuggling 🙄

But also the dog bit the cat and the cat didn’t flinch. That is reckless so f’in reckless that cat can claw his eyes out. So stupid. Where is animal control
does she say that in the video? I haven't watched it all the way through yet.

Reactions: 5
Okay... I think we got the answer why the plastic surgeon been and why has she been so quiet... anyone else noticed it???
I don’t see it?
they’re still there

Non Puppy related - Claire Chanelle has just shared a styling reel with a very similar looking Hermes to the one Lydia unboxed, love the pettiness 💼 😂
We’re they giving these out for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She mentioned the pup always wants to be on a lap. Yes Lydia, he’s limited to kitchen floor, it’s cold!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It wouldn't surprise me if she is just making out the puppy sleeps through the night to be superior to her frenemy Frow, whose puppy cried all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just seen her reel showing off Porter and it has me cracking up. She kisses the teddy but she doesn't actually kiss Porter, she just pretends too 😂 😂 Lydia in 6 months when you are over pretending to like the little pup, message me and I'll be round within the hour to collect the little baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Ali's video was filmed on Tuesday 5th Jan - blurry screenshot from his vlog below.

He stated in this they already had porter and had done for a few days however the advert for their dog shows today they are 9 weeks and 2 days meaning that they were 8 weeks on Tuesday 5th Jan so should not have been at their's for a few days at this point.

This has really really pissed me off I know I keep banging on about it

View attachment 383217
View attachment 383220
Great sleuthing 😍. It just confirms what we already surmised....that they picked it up on Jan 1st or 2nd.
They are liars.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Have to admit it’s something I’d like to train our (stubborn) Frenchie to do as well but he’s 7 years old. You don’t do something like this with a new puppy - he needs to learn basic commands/do’s and dont’s first before you start teaching him tricks like this. Absolute idiots 😡😡
I disagree, kinda. Ringing the bell is linked to toilet training, so might as well train it at the same time.

Each to their own, of course. But personally I think this is one of the least bothersome things from todays vlog.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.