Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the baby talk and lisping ... 🤮🤮🤮
And what's up with the funeral background music ??? Oh, yes, copying the bumbling Josie once more.
All I can say is poor Lumi, already pushed to the side. 💔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
As someone who works at the vets. There’s nothing more infuriating than hearing owners say « my breeder recommended »....
93246360-2CEA-47BA-9FEB-BCA2E98FE9DC.png

• Angry
Reactions: 19
All of the 'babies' sat with Ali and not her. Cue the "there's a Furbaby party and I'm not invited". They say animals are excellent judges of character...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That dog doesn’t just have runny eyes but an infection, from a breeder or not I would only trust the vet! Sorry if that is wrong, but it is important for a dog to be seen by your vet, because he is the one who will be dealing with the animal until it dies.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
What a couple of utter wankers. I hope the dog sh*ts all over her precious house. She has no idea what she’s let herself in for with a puppy, it’s literally like having a baby! He is so cute I just hope to his they actually treat it right.
Sorry it's not quite like having a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I def wouldn’t have put him in the sink way too high and dangerous! At least in the bath he couldn’t jump out, dumb faced lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope they took him straight to the vet after picking him up from the breeder. Most vets do free puppy checks for the first three months anyway.
Poor baby his eyes look a little cloudy, his crate is ridiculously too big, and I'm sorry I don't like crates at the best of times, and don't think you should put the food in the crate, it's his bed not his house. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 25
im not sure which is worse: her lisping or whenever she say "my little boy" in pseudo-man/"cute" voice :sick: It gives me chills straight down my spine.

Why is he called Porter when he should be called THE DREAM?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The nose doctor has def been doing his job on that nose, or over Christmas she was playing Rudolph because that nose is so red on the end😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Don't know about you guys but I get very angry at these sorts of vlog titles. It's not a real baby. It's a dog. I think it can be a triggering for anyone who's not been able to conceive or their fertility journey has been difficult. It's distasteful, there are so many other good clickbait (obvs she wouldn't do anything but clickbait) to use...
Totally agree. But of course she doesn’t think of that. There’s so many other things she could have called it. There’s even comments saying they thought it would be a baby. Of course, dogs are part of the family but if someone said to me “oh our family is growing” I would automatically think of having a baby.

Reactions: 13
I was interested to find out if the Hermes unboxing had increased the number of views on YouTube. Basically are we going to get more of this.
I'm always very envious when @AmaliaLana shows IG Blade statistics. So I came across this website which is free - and you don't need to register to get these results, and it has YouTube and Instagram. https://www.noxinfluencer.com/

So the Hermes unboxing increased views but not as much as what I got for Christmas (you know the one she said she would not do...)
View attachment 388828

View attachment 388838
View attachment 388844
View attachment 388842
Here is the YouTube stats

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.