Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lidl has just shared yet another youtuber who has bought a house in The Cotswolds - never heard of her but what is this obsession they all seem to have with the place?! There are plenty of other areas of natural beauty in this country - so weird they’re all flocking there 🙄
Oh man, the bleeping dried lotus. :sick:

I don’t think bees do see in black/white and colour. I think he is flicking through the pages in his books that fast he is getting his facts mixed up 🙃
Can't they see UV? Or was that another insect species?
So, I read it up, they are red-blind but are able to see UV. If I remember correctly that helps them to find the important part of the flower. Like landing stripes.

Reactions: 9
Hi all! New to this thread - fresh off my latest acupuncture session ;)

Curious, why was Lydia so open about all the self-care treatments she's splurged on in 2020 but not a word about all the filler she's had injected in her face. Or does filler not qualify as self care?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If you did see the bags and she made a video you would of suggested she is only doing it as a photo op, so let's ask ourselves are we actually being to harsh and especially at this time, to me I won't be bagging on anyone who is mourning the loss of a loved one, maybe I'm more caring or maybe I'm just not as heartless who know but I'm not going to bag out Lydia whilst she is mourning
I don't think this is a very fair comment to make. No one is bagging her or being harsh due to the loss of her grandad. From what I can see and from being a part of the forum for a long time and interacting with many on here everyone is pretty fair and give credit where it is due.
@Lola Faith is just giving a fair observation of what Lydia has/hasn't done this year, no one is being unnecessarily harsh. We can only see what Lydia shows us and if she doesn't want something commented on she shouldn't post about it.
Influencers such as Lydia have huge platforms and they have sole responsibility regarding what they post. Yet many of them including Lydia constantly post themselves willingly breaking the rules with no consequences whilst everybody else is having to suffer because of the rule breaking. They could get a way with breaking the rules but for some reason they feel the need to document it and put it on to social media, they only have themselves to blame.
Many people are helping their local communities and it would be nice to see an influencer actually do something worthwhile regarding this pandemic as opposed to posting another haul or lockdown routine. Lydia spoke of preparing bags for NHS staff but this never materialised.
It is incredibly sad that Lydia's grandad has past away and many on here have acknowledged that but it still doesn't change the facts or the behaviour she has displayed. You are very much entitled to your opinion but if you think you are more caring than other people on here perhaps don't visit this forum until you think it's a more appropriate time to continue. It's rude to insinuate that people don't care or are heartless when you don't know anyone on here personally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I was watching his “study” reveal last night and OMG his bottom lip looked absolutely ridiculous! What kind of doctor thinks it’s a good idea to concentrate an insane amount of filler all in the center of someone’s bottom lip and call it a day... I couldn’t even finish the video 🤢
‘The rich textures make room smell good’

Lydia do good. Good. Good smell. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blech! Do they not realize they need to change the soiled puppy pads, that they shouldn't even be next to the poor boy's bed? Oh, and maybe don't put your hand down on it, Lyds?? :sick:
I agree with you and every time he walks to go into the crate he has it on his feet and urine is strong in acidity and can over time break down his fur and get a sore but it could be a isolated incident I’m not quite sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree with you and every time he walks to go into the crate he has it on his feet and urine is strong in acidity and can over time break down his fur and get a sore but it could be a isolated incident I’m not quite sure.
He will also be dragging the scent all over the house which will linger, humans may not smell it but Porter will. It will be a nightmare trying to get him to toilet outside if he can smell is own urine all over the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New Thread

Edit: I'm an idiot, I checked everything double, but the title.. now it's cut off.. maybe an admin can help out?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.