Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is off in Millen Gordon house, since Christmas. Too much time alone spent together broke the marriage I recon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can't with her latest insta stories. It's the way she words things to try and make herself sound, or come across as intelligent, it just really makes me cringe with second hand embarrassment. Does she even know what deconstructed means in terms of fashion?
It's a flipping longline waistcoat, enough said. And it's a bland, boring one at that 😴

Reactions: 26
I know its winter in UK but I must admit I was surprised at the state of the garden. Shouldn't those roses be pruned back or something?? It just looks very sad. Squirrels are cute though.

This is what I thought. Poopey seems to be a seperate entity, not part of the family. AND I am not one of those people that would have the dog in bed with me BUT for this little tiny poopey it just seems weird, he always seems to be locked away. She even admitted he is happy to play by himself until he hears their voices. If she isn't entertained by him at this stage when will she ever be entertained by him. AT the moment he is just sooo damm cute.
Aren't the grey squirrels invasive to Europe? They are from Northern America and compete with our red squirrels. I have never seen a grey one in Germany but during my University degree one Prof talked about the invasive species, and grey squirrels were one of them. Are they abundant in the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but she talks about buying Christmas cards for next year, she was too late to get them this year, so filmed presumably after Christmas. Earlier in the vlog talks about Porter crying. So did she get Porter after Christmas, before January?! How old would the poor boy have been then?!
This has been discussed on the last two threads if you want to read the comments. If you don't 🤣, in summary, the truth is we don't know exactly when they collected him / he was delivered because Lidl has never been open about it. However, a video was released on Jan 7th where she said it was Monday (4th) and also the 2nd!!! In the background we have a photo showing the crate and puppy wee pad. The puppy would have been seven weeks/nearly 8 weeks on 2nd as the remaining pups are now 10 weeks, according to the breeder's advert.
There is also a video of Ali's saying the puppy had been there a few days which ties in with around 1st/2nd, although when called out about its age he was quick to say a reputable breeder wouldn't have sold it under 8 weeks.
Porter could have been there earlier as she was very quiet between Christmas and New Year.... My feeling is 2nd, as I originally thought they would get him w/e 9th/10th, as I was the first weekend after he was 8 weeks according to my calculation but of course Lidl couldn't wait....
Hope that helps 😁

Reactions: 21
I agree and I get really frustrated when she keeps referring to ‘wearing my bag’. Is it just me but you don’t ‘wear a bag’???
Remember when she featured that phone case and told everyone she hardly wears a bag. 😂 She is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, that was the buzzword in Makeup YT in 2019. "I've curated my Make up collection"
I was sitting there, WAT, you buy tit that fast expires. It's not an art collection. And it's especially not curated when you buy basically the same shades over and over again from different brands.

Reactions: 12
WOW ... delusional, much Lyds? 🙄

If she genuinely believes she’s “channeling Lady Mary Crawley” in this outfit (or any outfit she chooses to wear, for that matter), then the paint fumes from constantly redecorating The Bungalow have definitely gone to her head!

I mean, you really have to think you’re something special to even contemplate writing a caption like this, and in all honesty, the only special thing about Lydia is her next level narcissism.

12155B6F-204D-4A48-90A4-5C170DEEAB72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
WOW ... delusional, much Lyds? 🙄

If she genuinely believes she’s “channeling Lady Mary Crawley” in this outfit (or any outfit she chooses to wear, for that matter), then the paint fumes from constantly redecorating The Bungalow have definitely gone to her head!

I mean, you really have to think you’re something special to even contemplate writing a caption like this, and in all honesty, the only special thing about Lydia is her next level narcissism.

View attachment 391504
Thank you for posting! I don’t have instagram so appreciate the updates. To be honest, I don’t understand what she is trying to say here? And I most certainly don’t get the Lady Mary reference.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My observations on the latest "best and worst" video. I appreciate some people watch her for total escapism and maybe get something out of it - good for them. I personally felt like some of my grey cells evaporated watching this video...

• She made one of these vids last year, which performed well so no surprise she's done another one.
  • Other influencers have their best/worst 2020 video's out (Sophie, arch rival ITFR, Georgia May...)
1611057683527.png

• Given how boring the video is - lets watch if the engagement. The last month of video's the % of subscribers watching is well under 30%.
  • The curse of the Bots...
1611057886571.png

• Literally scraping the bottom of the barrel of content. Gucci tights? I mean what would possess you to buy them in the first place. Did she even buy them or they were PR vouchers...
  • She seems to have really little enthusiasm for what she is doing. Just churning out the same ol' same 'ol..
  • Expect more unboxing / more hauls / and the next saga of the kitchen floor, promptly followed by new kitchen. Can you depop a kitchen?

The saga of the Dior sage bag...
  • Did she mention it after it was discussed on Tattle? If our chat and amusement is driving her content then that would explain why the content is SO bad because we are the tail wagging the dog
  • Can she please just Sellier / Depop the thing. I'm sick of hearing about her whinging about a green bag, which she has never used and is unlikely to use for some time
  • Maybe the "little sage bag" should feature on her channel and be introduced to other bags and they can have a conversation about where they have been "worn" and who has the best position on the shelf
Where is Porter - in Doggie Prison
  • So again to rub it in the face of Tattlers after we said the dog was for content, she is not featuring the dog. Just find this odd because she now has the dog and should be spending time with it and would help her image with her fans/entourage/minions.
  • This strategy she's chosen, she's appearing even worse than before. She only needs to portray the image of having fun with the dog for the duration of a vlog and she can't manage that
  • It leads us to wonder - has something happened? Has she realised its actual work. Actual Dipstick.
  • Some comments she's made, pictures of her and Ali in the gym at the same time (assume dog was locked in doggie prison), she was wearing headphones if you noticed so she can't hear the dog crying.
  • If she wanted us to realise she's a heartless B1tch she's succeeded
looking forward to Thursdays sh1t-fest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is aload of tit Lydia and you know it, You wouldn't last long as we see through you, you wouldn't last long because we have so much on you, you wouldn't know what to say!
To be perfectly honest, if I had the misfortune of seeing Lydia in person, I’d have absolutely no problem at all saying to her face anything that I’ve ever said about her on here ... and that would likely result in either Carrie having to pick her up off the floor, or her taking to her bed for three days to cry it out.

One of these days someone WILL knock her off her perch and when that day comes, she won’t know what’s hit her!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Because she is wearing her yellow lensed glasses!
John Lennon wore yellow lenses in his glasses, he said the world looked brighter through them. I wonder what lydl sees? Definitely not anything positive. It doesn’t matter how many books of quotes or inspiring thoughts are written in a ‘ what I’m grateful for book’ that women is a glass half empty kinda gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My observations on the latest "best and worst" video. I appreciate some people watch her for total escapism and maybe get something out of it - good for them. I personally felt like some of my grey cells evaporated watching this video...

• She made one of these vids last year, which performed well so no surprise she's done another one.
  • Other influencers have their best/worst 2020 video's out (Sophie, arch rival ITFR, Georgia May...)
View attachment 391475
  • Given how boring the video is - lets watch if the engagement. The last month of video's the % of subscribers watching is well under 30%.
  • The curse of the Bots...
View attachment 391477

• Literally scraping the bottom of the barrel of content. Gucci tights? I mean what would possess you to buy them in the first place. Did she even buy them or they were PR vouchers...
  • She seems to have really little enthusiasm for what she is doing. Just churning out the same ol' same 'ol..
  • Expect more unboxing / more hauls / and the next saga of the kitchen floor, promptly followed by new kitchen. Can you depop a kitchen?

The saga of the Dior sage bag...
  • Did she mention it after it was discussed on Tattle? If our chat and amusement is driving her content then that would explain why the content is SO bad because we are the tail wagging the dog
  • Can she please just Sellier / Depop the thing. I'm sick of hearing about her whinging about a green bag, which she has never used and is unlikely to use for some time
  • Maybe the "little sage bag" should feature on her channel and be introduced to other bags and they can have a conversation about where they have been "worn" and who has the best position on the shelf
Where is Porter - in Doggie Prison
  • So again to rub it in the face of Tattlers after we said the dog was for content, she is not featuring the dog. Just find this odd because she now has the dog and should be spending time with it and would help her image with her fans/entourage/minions.
  • This strategy she's chosen, she's appearing even worse than before. She only needs to portray the image of having fun with the dog for the duration of a vlog and she can't manage that
  • It leads us to wonder - has something happened? Has she realised its actual work. Actual Dipstick.
  • Some comments she's made, pictures of her and Ali in the gym at the same time (assume dog was locked in doggie prison), she was wearing headphones if you noticed so she can't hear the dog crying.
  • If she wanted us to realise she's a heartless B1tch she's succeeded
looking forward to Thursdays sh1t-fest
Maybe the sage bag should have it’s own thread - along with the Chanel espadrilles 😡🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.