Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent yesterday evening unfollowing all “influencers.”

I think that this pandemic will be the downfall of many selfish influencers- Lydiot included! This pandemic has highlighted just how self centred, Narcissistic and how little they contribute towards society.

If I was friends with Lydia, I would be ashamed to be associated with her. I had a toxic friend like her and came to the realisation one day that the relationship was one sided and that whatever I did for her would never be enough. I therefore decided to stop expecting gratitude for my efforts and to start putting myself first. I sadly decided to end that relationship and I have never looked back. I suspect that Carrie and Lydiot’s relationship is similar and that Carrie will one day decide that she’s had enough.

Lidl supposedly has a public relations representative, however I honestly think that I could advise her better. Lydiot could be using her platform to grow as a person and to actually do something worthwhile during the pandemic. She could be putting together care packages for people who have been made unemployed using her PR products- for example beauty products, shower gels etc. She could be offering to work for a food bank or homeless shelter for a few hours a week. Offering to deliver letters for the Royal Mail in areas where they are so overworked and understaffed due to employees going off with covid.

All of these acts of kindness would bring her so much more happiness than opening endless parcels. Instead she has spent the last nine months complaining about how difficult her life is, begging for even more items (although many businesses are struggling), deceiving her followers and passive aggressively abusing them. She was quick to preach about being kind, however does not practice what she preaches!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
To be perfectly honest, if I had the misfortune of seeing Lydia in person, I’d have absolutely no problem at all saying to her face anything that I’ve ever said about her on here ... and that would likely result in either Carrie having to pick her up off the floor, or her taking to her bed for three days to cry it out.

One of these days someone WILL knock her off her perch and when that day comes, she won’t know what’s hit her!
Yes!! exactly what I was meaning, she would literally walk away shaking and needing Carrie to help calm her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh goodness she will be the new victoria beckham now 😂😂😂😂
Not sure there will be many women in their mid twenties to thirties wanting to walk around looking like they've just stepped off the set of Emmerdale though...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
WOW ... delusional, much Lyds? 🙄

If she genuinely believes she’s “channeling Lady Mary Crawley” in this outfit (or any outfit she chooses to wear, for that matter), then the paint fumes from constantly redecorating The Bungalow have definitely gone to her head!

I mean, you really have to think you’re something special to even contemplate writing a caption like this, and in all honesty, the only special thing about Lydia is her next level narcissism.

View attachment 391504
I am so mad! How is this an "essential"? HOW?! How is this even allowed?!

Do you know how horrible it is to see people dying right in front of your eyes?! Alone..
Hearing the stories of those who barely made it, hearing them say "I thought I'm never gonna make it and see my two girls again. They'll keep on wondering where is daddy because they are too young to understand."

This pandemic is not just affecting those who are hospitalised but it is wrecking marriages too! "My wife took the kids and left. That's what happened. On the 1st day of 2021. They left. She couldn't take it anymore, just staying inside 24/7 with a crying 1 yo baby and a 3 year old."

It is heartbreaking to say the least! Yes, you may be thinking, how could you even feel sad or sorry for these people to begin with when you don't even know them or have not met their family. That's because you're human and you genuinely care about others. And if you have no inch of guilt for whatever photosh*t you're doing, then I don't even know what that makes you... Acting like covid is not happening - sure it may be some sort of escapism for you, but it's been around for almost a year now and would be daft to just completely ignore it and pretend like life's back to normal. Lydia has the social platform to raise awareness and encourage people to follow the rules, but no. She's too far gone and it'll be too late before she even realises it.

Not to mention the photographer without mask!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but what the duck is a deconstructed waistcoat. she looks like a dinner lady
So @ach0902 a deconstructed waistcoat should look something like this ... not at all streamlined and put together.
They take the concept of a traditional waistcoat, pull it apart, reimagine the design and the result is totally different.

C86C1761-8419-4490-92A5-5A58D8912D12.jpeg

Lydia is NOT wearing a deconstructed waistcoat, she’s wearing a sleeveless jacket! 🙄

83B81749-B371-4180-83F2-E25B9E6D6DB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I am so mad! How is this an "essential"? HOW?! How is this even allowed?!

Do you know how horrible it is to see people dying right in front of your eyes?! Alone..
Hearing the stories of those who barely made it, hearing them say "I thought I'm never gonna make it and see my two girls again. They'll keep on wondering where is daddy because they are too young to understand."

This pandemic is not just affecting those who are hospitalised but it is wrecking marriages too! "My wife took the kids and left. That's what happened. On the 1st day of 2021. They left. She couldn't take it anymore, just staying inside 24/7 with a crying 1 yo baby and a 3 year old."

It is heartbreaking to say the least! Yes, you may be thinking, how could you even feel sad or sorry for these people to begin with when you don't even know them or have not met their family. That's because you're human and you genuinely care about others. And if you have no inch of guilt for whatever photosh*t you're doing, then I don't even know what that makes you... Acting like covid is not happening - sure it may be some sort of escapism for you, but it's been around for almost a year now and would be daft to just completely ignore it and pretend like life's back to normal. Lydia has the social platform to raise awareness and encourage people to follow the rules, but no. She's too far gone and it'll be too late before she even realises it.

Not to mention the photographer without mask!
Yes, never a mention of how her family are doing, including her grandparents.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t half need some help. I mean I hate having to bash someone for being a ‘see you next Tuesday’ but the lies on lies on lies are all too much.
I never used to like ITF too much but she is so breezy compared to Lydia, posts good content, has the collars falling at her feet.
I mean ffs Lydia posted that one of her best purchases was a nasty gal jumper. REALLY!!
why is it not your garden veg trug or your dog.
I feel so sorry for the pup ‘he hears my voice and starts crying’... yes he’s a puppy and needs endless attention. I think she expects him to act like a cat. They should’ve got another cat rather than a dog I don’t think she’s well equipped to even care for it. You need to take training classes to push your dog
To it’s full potential.
Not swan off to shoot a bleeping tabard in a studio.
she’s got zero enthusiasm and just looks so robotic these days.
I want to unfollow her but the shade is just too entertaining between Lydia/Claire/ITF.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So @ach0902 a deconstructed waistcoat should look something like this ... not at all streamlined and put together.
They take the concept of a traditional waistcoat, pull it apart, reimagine the design and the result is totally different.

View attachment 391599

Lydia is NOT wearing a deconstructed waistcoat, she’s wearing a sleeveless jacket! 🙄

View attachment 391609
Sorry but they have sold these in Zara for the last 5 years.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

View attachment 391599

View attachment 391609
This!
Exactly what I was getting at with my earlier comment about 'deconstructed' concerning fashion. It's when an item is practically taken apart and remimagined. This just proves what I already knew, that this woman has no clue about style or fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I think Lydia could do with watching this video. Also, any other Patricia Bright fans here? I love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven't watched one of her vlogs in full in ages. Now and again I play the start of one but her voice, it is like fingernails being scraped down a chalkboard, no wonder the poor dog cries when it hears her voice, I cry too, metaphorically speaking! I don't need to watch because you guys all report back so well. Also, I suspect that a large number of the people that watch her are hate-watching and all that serves to do is put £s in her bank account, not me, I am not giving her a view even. She needs to be reported for breaking lockdown that's for sure. She might say it is working, but nothing that is happening today couldn't have been done at home with Ali behind the camera, isn't that their whole lives? I too would be unafraid to tell her face to face what I think of her behaviour, her constantly being self-absorbed to the point where she neglects important people in her life. All the time I have been part of Tattle, her face has been my avatar, but in defiance, I have changed it today, because I believe she thinks even negative attention is attention and that is what this attention bleep thrives on/feeds off, so not on my watch, not any more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This!
Exactly what I was getting at with my earlier comment about 'deconstructed' concerning fashion. It's when an item is practically taken apart and remimagined. This just proves what I already knew, that this woman has no clue about style or fashion.
It shows she doesn’t even know what deconstructed means. And the way she talks about the collaboration it’s as if she worked with Gucci or LV but FFS it’s only KM. Their tit isn’t even good enough for my bin. So Lydia - go ahead and collaborate all you want with KM coz you’re the only twit willing to do so. No one wants anything to do with their brand for good reasons, to be honest being associated with that brand isn’t a good thing and not something to shout about from the roof tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.