Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a contradiction last night, she firstly stated she has to get up as soon as she wakes up but later said she lays in with the animals and drinks coffee/tea. Well which is it? Also from the dog reveal video she said something along the lines of the dog fitting in with them, no dear, you need to change to accommodate your puppy's needs 24/7.

Reactions: 32
I mean, I have both and a puppy is 100% harder. Sure, it’s over quicker. But those first two weeks are such hard work.
I had two puppies from the same litter that need separating and bringing back together. That was seriously hard work training them both separately etc. Lots of tears that they may need to be separated permanently etc. Sleepless nights. I’d do that a million times over in comparison to having another child! ☺

Reactions: 3
Your best purchases????? Best BEGGING is more appropriate . LYDIA you are prize TIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she really say she didn't like the sage Dior bag bc she was sad when she bought it?? What level of privilege is that bc that is unbelievable. I'm sure I've been sad when I've bought things but doesn't mean I don't like it? Completely baffled by this, that bag is stunning and the majority of people would love it no matter what mood they're in. A very distasteful comment in this climate.
She only got that bag out because she read us all on here saying it was probably already sold 😂😂😂😂

Of course the Zimmerman dress is impractical when you wear it to garden and to cook! I don't really think that is what the brand had in mind when they created it 🤦‍♀️

I think she only showed the dress because we've said that she returned the Zimmerman pieces after the haul video.
Totally agree!! This video was for us on here!! I kept saying it to myself throughout like a madwomen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her vids, without fail, have to include at least one shady comment aimed at VicITF. It was Vic's campaign with Holland Cooper, not your campaign. You received free PR from them and did an Ad for HC as did Josie ... ITF had a photoshoot (as part of the campaign with HC) at the owner's home ... always trying to 'big' herself up.
Poor Vicky never gets a day off from Lit-Til Liar Lyds' poisonous tongue.

Spot on. You can tell that she's jealous of Vic with her shady comments aimed at her. ALSO with getting the same dog.
do you think Vic is picking up on it and is getting back at her by copying her back? She mentioned that she wants to get a porch, garden and renovate the office. hmmmmmm I think Vic has had enough.

Reactions: 19
Public eye ..... big deal. What do people think of her though - isn’t that the more important question?? She’s a low life money grabbing lying fugly scum bag. Just because she deletes negative comments on IG, YT doesn’t mean they’re not there! People still think it, others would have seen it ....

Won’t be a Miller-Gordon for long at the rate she’s going. Only matter of time before Ali comes to his senses and takes off!
The word that intellectual folk would use for her is "Having illusions of grandeur".

Reactions: 24
The word that intellectual folk would use for her is "Having illusions of grandeur".

Delusions of grandeur, not illusions!

But yes that is her alright.

She is totally deluded about her whole existence, her relationships and her career.

• Heart
She tends to use a lot of big words these days but they make no sense when she mentions them ie designing my life, investing in myself. What do they even mean? You don’t design your life, you plan for it and what’s coming, what you want to do etc. You don’t invest in yourself; you invest in stuff that you can a benefit from ie you invest in assets else learning or development type opportunities such that you can see a tangible outcome which hopefully was worth the investment. I have never heard anyone use those words in the way Chlamydia doe. She’s showing off that she knows big words but prob has no idea what they mean and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know how to spell them either.
I agree and I get really frustrated when she keeps referring to ‘wearing my bag’. Is it just me but you don’t ‘wear a bag’???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree and I get really frustrated when she keeps referring to ‘wearing my bag’. Is it just me but you don’t ‘wear a bag’???
Yes I thought this for the teeny bit I listened to.
You don’t ‘wear’ a bag, unless you’re cutting leg holes and wearing it instead of a pair of pants. You ‘carry’ or ‘use’ a bag, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I thought this for the teeny bit I listened to.
You don’t ‘wear’ a bag, unless you’re cutting leg holes and wearing it instead of a pair of pants. You ‘carry’ or ‘use’ a bag, surely?
Absolutely!! I had to laugh though during the video my husband out of nowhere said ‘she talks a lot of s**t’ 😂😂😂 it didn’t make me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely!! I had to laugh though during the video my husband out of nowhere said ‘she talks a lot of s**t’ 😂😂😂 it didn’t make me chuckle.
Yup - because she knows nothing! Those fans of hers who’re gushing over her are probably as flaky and dim as her. They just accept everything she says although it’s all rubbish.

Reactions: 11
Yup - because she knows nothing! Those fans of hers who’re gushing over her are probably as flaky and dim as her. They just accept everything she says although it’s all rubbish.
Funny, isn’t it? She tells us in the vlog how she needs people to ‘tell her straight’ to be ‘cut dried’ (therapist) but deletes all comments that are not sychophantic. Keep reading here, Lidl, we’ll tell it how it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Confession time now.
After reading about your partners hearing her speak and commenting on her, I won't admit to hubby that I watch her. I find it embarrassing and I only do it so I can come on here and witch with 'you all'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Confession time now.
After reading about your partners hearing her speak and commenting on her, I won't admit to hubby that I watch her. I find it embarrassing and I only do it so I can come on here and witch with 'you all'.
Oh I couldn’t possibly admit to my husband that I watch her mindless drivel - he’s aware I’m on Tattle, but not the subject matter. Possibly thinks I’m discussing politics or book club or something. Ha!

Mind you, I think she’s trying to destroy our thread by boring us to tears. Death by a thousand cuts. That last vlog was so boring, I nearly slept through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh I couldn’t possibly admit to my husband that I watch her mindless drivel - he’s aware I’m on Tattle, but not the subject matter. Possibly thinks I’m discussing politics or book club or something. Ha!

Mind you, I think she’s trying to destroy our thread by boring us to tears. Death by a thousand cuts. That last vlog was so boring, I nearly slept through it.
Ohhh I am sooo glad its not just me. I do worry that the day will come when I just can't watch her any more, as it is I zoom through them looking for parts that are not just her head talking at us.

Reactions: 15
Confession time now.
Oh I get it totally!! My hubby knows I tune in for the car crash that it is!!

Reactions: 12
“Bespoke” is the current buzzword. “Curated” will be the future buzzword. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know some people who are into a lot of these alternative therapies...combined with her life coach Lydia is buying into a lot of BS in my opinion. None will solve her problems or fix the emptiness she tries to fill with stuff and pets.
Also, with life coaching and therapy, none of that stuff works unless you WANT to change (or address issues), and no respected professional will work with you if you’re not willing to put the work in yourself. You can’t just go to a therapist to “fix” you and expect them to click their fingers and you’re all “better”. It takes hard work and courage.

We know our lazy moo moo is just going because she needs to pay someone to make her feel better about her sad self and validate her awful behaviour. She keeps going back yet there have been no changes apart from her being even MORE insufferable. I am certain these aren’t trained professionals. Well we already her life coach doesn’t have the qualifications, and I bet you he will not continue to put in the hours he needs to maintain his “qualification”. I’d be keen to know what the is “qualification” is once he’s done the hours 🙄 Also he’s an illiterate buffoon who also blocks and deletes just like our Lidl.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.