Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear what you’re going through, I hope you get the help you need soon xx

When I was younger I asked my GP for help with depression and an eating disorder, have to say they were not very helpful/sympathetic, finally sent me to a counsellor who was no help at all, no shade to their profession but they’re not experts in the field like an actual medically trained psychiatrist/therapist. This was about 15 years ago though.

Edit: a therapist AND a life coach? I’d love to know who this so called therapist is, I bet they’re not medically trained cuz tbh they’re doing an absolute SHITE job with our Lidl 🥴🥴
Thank you ❤ and I'm sorry to hear about your experience, so far I've felt hopeful but that's just from the assessments. Luckily you can self refer yourself for help now, so I was able to skip the GP and go straight to them

I'm sorry to hear this.....but I'm happy to see that you are being offered help quite quickly. I've said on here before that I suffered from anxiety/depression many years ago. I talk openly about it because at the time there was a stigma surrounding it. You will get through this ❤
Thank you for your kind words, and for being open. ❤ I do wish that when influencers like Lydia speak about seeing a therapist etc they could do so in a less self serving way and share resources. But, it is Lydia...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but she talks about buying Christmas cards for next year, she was too late to get them this year, so filmed presumably after Christmas. Earlier in the vlog talks about Porter crying. So did she get Porter after Christmas, before January?! How old would the poor boy have been then?!
I am convinced she's had that pup since December. That's why she's been so quiet. I'm also really suspicious as to why she's recording in her livingroom now, there will be something going on with that too.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can get reflexology or acupuncture on the NHS, I'd be shocked if you could.
you can get acupuncture on the NHS. Not sure if you can get it for anxiety but they do give it a try for chronic pain etc when they're running out of options. Acupuncture seems to have an effect on brain function, reflexology however...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Random memory alert...

considering even pandemic aside that she never leaves the house, how is it every time a new room is done...

aka, the living room new sofas, the guest bedrooms, Ali’s study/office/whatever it is...

She is always ‘out of the house’ Ali takes over the vlog and films her reactions when she comes home...

weird.

Reactions: 19
Random memory alert...

considering even pandemic aside that she never leaves the house, how is it every time a new room is done...

aka, the living room new sofas, the guest bedrooms, Ali’s study/office/whatever it is...

She is always ‘out of the house’ Ali takes over the vlog and films her reactions when she comes home...

weird.
You are right :oops:
She just pisses right off when there is work to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but she talks about buying Christmas cards for next year, she was too late to get them this year, so filmed presumably after Christmas. Earlier in the vlog talks about Porter crying. So did she get Porter after Christmas, before January?! How old would the poor boy have been then?!
I guess we will find out when she slips up in this years Christmas vlogs and says our second Christmas as a family of 4.

Reactions: 21
Another ill-timed shitfest vlog again ... she has no authenticity or imagination for content really.

It is getting a bore to watch these days .. usually you can laugh at her or detest her vlogs but I really am lost for emotion which is really alarming for a content creator .. usually whether bad or good .. atleast some reaction is better than nothing but I have no sentiment at all for this crap.

Doing a DIY section or a shopping on a budget or a cooking vlog .. or even a simple walk outside videoing it would be far more entertaining but alas nope! Just tumbleweed and silence.

And if the puppy is crying then let him in and pick him up..show him some affection .. smother him ..jesus so robotic ... why in the life of me he is imprisoned in a kitchen at such a young age is beyond me ... obvs work first and puppy last ... we didn't ever imagine that happenning did we

Apple watches..rose gold over the top straps/ gucci tights, chanel and Dior just boring really ..over priced tat that are far from what people need right now.

"Investing in myself" .. well we had to have some self depricating shite added in about how brilliant you are investing money in yourself but obvs not on the dirty smelly NHS .. heaven forbid .. only for mortals.
With your disposable income .. well yes .. most of your life is begged for and vouchered so I imagine unlike the rest of us you do have tit loads of money that you don't have to use... what about donating some ..there is a thought that escaped that vapid space between your ears now isn't it. That possibly would have made you feel better as a human to give back sometimes instead of being Little Miss grubby grabby princess moron.
I supose your face fillers and nosework were where you spent money on yourself too weren't they...what a smart person..a wise investment.

"Scraping the bottom of the barrel" is what you do regularly, not just for bad purchases as you could add a shitload of bad decisions and purchases you made last year ... hmm tables/ chairs/greehouses/ waterfeatures on the patio ..need I go on?

Have we actually ever seen any of these bloody items worn or used? Best purchases to stay in wardrobes and stand and collect dust on shelves more like! Oh and the Dior hasn't been used .. well well well.

Only the crappy Nastgal or KM crap is used ... oh and that 1 bleeping torture belt!

OK OK ... tit just got crazy ...SHE DIDN'T CAVE INTO ANY TRENDS LAST YEAR??????? Ok maybe because you weren't gifted the things you mentioned, but you my dear cave into all trends or copy them ... Daxi / Holland and Cooper / Hermes Birkin / Tweed / need I go on ... you are never able to be truthful as lying is easier and you have more experience in constantly doing it!

A bleeping LV trunk that is basically used a a table to stand tit on ..... waste of money as usual .. just a big show-off that you have them ... pathetic really.

Oh so the Prada boots .. not the Hermes ones? We thought the Hermes ones were the dream ... not the Pradas? hmm which is it then? Are you already bored of the Hermes ones as they are not actually as good as the Prada ones maybe? Transparent as crap ...

All in all this was a pathetic vlog .. no flow... all me me me .... all luxury ... hardly anything that is affordable for normal hardowrking folk.... all a shout out for more begging again .. no humility ... no offering something back ... just one big pretentious brag.

Really it is sad how a life can be wasted on some people when others are loosing theirs or loosing businesses they have worked hard to build up ...Yet these floggers / braggers/ beggers go on as if nothing has happened unless they have to have a little moan and cry about how hard they have had it ... vomit enducing really and sad to think this is the world we live in now.
I applaud you @Stefano. God I hope she reads this. You’ve hit every single nail on the head! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Why can’t she have Porter in the room when she’s filming a video? She’s literally just sitting there talking to a camera I don’t know why you’d shut your little brand new puppy out of the room!
And if she’s like that with a puppy goodness know what she’d do with a baby! 😔

Reactions: 12
Random memory alert...

weird.
Truuuuuuue XD. So staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know some people who are into a lot of these alternative therapies...combined with her life coach Lydia is buying into a lot of BS in my opinion. None will solve her problems or fix the emptiness she tries to fill with stuff and pets.

Reactions: 17
Best and worst purchases 2020 : a jacket that she has not bought but advertised for her holland and cooper campaign. Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would love to meet her and say what I say here to her face. And she can have my name and information. I never state something unless I am willing to say it to someone's face. She must think people are scared of her or are cowards. No, witch, you're just a horrid person.

She chooses to put her entire life, name, address etc. out there and profit off it so better learn to deal with the criticism that comes with it. And most people don't use their real names on social media because of so much scamming and identity theft. Besides, why use our real names if we have choice for anonymity on a dumb social media website. She's just so idiotic honestly.

What she doesn't realize is she is the bleeping coward here. She is afraid to be herself, look herself and lies about the dumbest things like boots and bags. She is an insecure, uncertain, ungrounded person. Her life is a lie, her looks are a lie, all of it. Yet she wants call out anyone that disagrees with her a troll. No, honey, just because there are people that don't like you, does not mean they are trolls. What a moron. But hey, whatever she needs to say to feel better about herself.

And I bet that response was not a sentence she came up with herself. I bet Carrie wrote it because Lydiot could not string a sentence like that together, if her life depended on it.

I'm shocked that she says in today's vlog that she has seen a therapist for years! Clearly, not someone licensed or legit if after years she becomes worse as a person, lies about everything and is so utterly out of touch with reality. Her therapist must be as legitimate as her life coach. 🙄

She's such a clown.
🙌🙌

Same. She's a deflector. Always pushes back to her "Trolls" rather than the piece of human garbage that she is. When I was a fan of hers and thought the sun shone out her hoo-ha, I was like the zombies who now praise her for absolute crap she peddles. But when she started crying poor that they couldn't afford landscaping after she just dropped thousands of dollars/pounds on a bag, my eyes were opened.

She will always Deflect from her crappy self and talk about trolls and that she's hard done by.

Reactions: 28
I know its winter in UK but I must admit I was surprised at the state of the garden. Shouldn't those roses be pruned back or something?? It just looks very sad. Squirrels are cute though.

Why can’t she have Porter in the room when she’s filming a video? She’s literally just sitting there talking to a camera I don’t know why you’d shut your little brand new puppy out of the room!
This is what I thought. Poopey seems to be a seperate entity, not part of the family. AND I am not one of those people that would have the dog in bed with me BUT for this little tiny poopey it just seems weird, he always seems to be locked away. She even admitted he is happy to play by himself until he hears their voices. If she isn't entertained by him at this stage when will she ever be entertained by him. AT the moment he is just sooo damm cute.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If I had an artistic bone in my body I would write a fan fiction about them. #teamchali

View attachment 390822

View attachment 390830 View attachment 390836 View attachment 390848
I love these pix. I think poor Ali is just a child, she has him by the balls. Charlie annoys me for the reasons he would annoy everyone BUT I did enjoy watching Charlie when they first moved into the new house, he was soo excited by it all and soo motivated to use the kitchen and work around the house. As Mum of a young man this age I see similarities with Charlie and my son, both curious, inquisitive people. Poor Ali though he is just a potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know its winter in UK but I must admit I was surprised at the state of the garden. Shouldn't those roses be pruned back or something?? It just looks very sad. Squirrels are cute though.

This is what I thought. Poopey seems to be a seperate entity, not part of the family. AND I am not one of those people that would have the dog in bed with me BUT for this little tiny poopey it just seems weird, he always seems to be locked away. She even admitted he is happy to play by himself until he hears their voices. If she isn't entertained by him at this stage when will she ever be entertained by him. AT the moment he is just sooo damm cute.
The outright lie about laying in bed in the morning with her cup of coffee and lumi and Porter in his crate beside her.
BULLSHIT!
You are only saying that because we commented about it here but he sleeps in the kitchen, and you said it, he is just left to play by himself A-L-O-N-E alk the time until her hears you or Ali's voices, then he starts to cry, that because he is a baby you stupid witch and you have no interest in him only for views and what you can get out of him brand wise.
Your Sickening!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I could be wrong but I don't think you can get reflexology or acupuncture on the NHS, I'd be shocked if you could.
You can but you have to fall into the nerve damage or chronic pain spectrum as well and Anxiety and clinical depression due to pain and lifestyle or lack there off.

This witch should never be offered it via NHS when so many genuinely chronically ill people have to go on a waiting list that can be over a 18mth long.

And she has the money to pay for it all, to take that place on someone who genuinely deserves it would be the height of depravity.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Don't think they even like each other's grams these days do they? I imagine ITF regrets the day she formed that little alliance now that Lydia keeps pulling these tit tricks.
First time in months ITF commented on LEG ig post about the puppy saying "what a cutie" but LEG hasn't responded.
I wish Frow hadn't of give the witch a look in after the Digs Ali has given about Alex and the presets and the constant digs LEG gives about Frow.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.