Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my jaw actually dropped when she said that. Talk about being up your own arse.
Everything she puts her name under, sells immediatly... like her art collab. They didn't even sell half of the stock, in months.

Sometimes I wanna high-five you
with a chair
in the head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 390683
View attachment 390686
Forgot to disclose the big ladder being free as well, did we?
Does anyone think it’s really tacky/cheap to get your name engraved on things??? I once got an aspinal purse and got my initials printed on it and now I really regret that. (I was about 20 at the time). Personal I think it’s embarrassing she wants her name on some daft steps, it’s making me cringe. Lydia, Are You Not Ashamed Of Yourself? Are You Not Embarrassed? This is embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣I live in the U.S. nobody has ever heard of her!! She might be a name in the U.K. but that’s it!! 😂 for someone who is so introverted she sure is sure of herself that’s she’s somebody isn’t she?
Don't lie. When Lydia got her Birkin, all your news broadcasters featured her in a 24h special. Forgotten was the Capitol. Every country in war, stopped killing each other for a whole day, in respectfulness towards her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think my jaw actually dropped when she said that. Talk about being up your own arse.
What about Toni the artist??? She mentioned the collab once and now that poor woman is stuck with all those framed giclées.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In tears, Chali are a match made in heaven 😂 😘
Get out Lydia. Be your best self by your lonesome. I need Chali to happen.

why is she hoarding all the fries?!
We need a Jane Austen level intrigue to get them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I laughed when I read bespoke. Is getting your name engraved on something now called bespoke?
I wonder why she didn't get 'The Potager House' engraved on it?? I thought that was the official moniker of the bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her vids, without fail, have to include at least one shady comment aimed at VicITF. It was Vic's campaign with Holland Cooper, not your campaign. You received free PR from them and did an Ad for HC as did Josie ... ITF had a photoshoot (as part of the campaign with HC) at the owner's home ... always trying to 'big' herself up.
Poor Vicky never gets a day off from Lit-Til Liar Lyds' poisonous tongue.
Don't think they even like each other's grams these days do they? I imagine ITF regrets the day she formed that little alliance now that Lydia keeps pulling these tit tricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He (Ali) could marry Charlie, and they move into the bunga, beekeeping. Charlie can mansplain the world to gormless Ali.

Lydia moves into the TOR. Josie and her exfoliating each other with globy and practice mud wrestling in a tub full of St. Tropez.

Edit: The more I think about it, Charlie and Ali are a match made in heaven. I don't care if they are straight, bi, or gay. IT HAS TO HAPPEN!
They could cook with each other, play board games. Care for the "garden". Have barbecues. A bunch of cats and dogs. Care for the bees. Go on travel. Have friends over. Redecorate the bunga.
Then in the evenings, lil Ali sits on the floor and Charlie read to him a few pages out of the British Encyclopedia.
If anything Charlie darling could teach Ali the ways of the world and could also teach him how to cook a roast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We should all agree on a comment for each of her videos and all like the comment at once, get hundreds of likes so that she can't delete it or she'll lose all the engagement.

Is that petty? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
🤣🤣🤣I live in the U.S. nobody has ever heard of her!! She might be a name in the U.K. but that’s it!! 😂 for someone who is so introverted she sure is sure of herself that’s she’s somebody isn’t she?
She’s not heard of in the U.K. Only if one spends a lot of time on IG looking at fashion influencers etc but there are millions of them and none stand out! Not even her! Only 930k followers which is peanuts compared to the millions those young kids on tik tok have.

The real Lydia Millen....so luxe! View attachment 390878
I just wanna throw up looking at (i) the tit she eats (again, I’ve never seen tit eat tit) and (ii) the fugly side profile of her ass wipe face !

Reactions: 15
I'm starting the list for Best Purchases of 2021. This is on my number 1 spot.

Fight me.

20210118_235411.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Wait! I just read that the Hermes boot were not bought directly from Hermes, so what did they go and pick up in London? A belt?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20210118_221417.png
The book of choice of our feminist, lisping, weak wristed, helpless pippiehead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but she talks about buying Christmas cards for next year, she was too late to get them this year, so filmed presumably after Christmas. Earlier in the vlog talks about Porter crying. So did she get Porter after Christmas, before January?! How old would the poor boy have been then?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.