Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like he’s got the sentence back to front? It’s not a “modern take on a traditional country home”, it’s a ‘traditional take on a modern home (bungalow)‘.
Totally the wrong way round. He’s thick though, bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't actually delete my post about who's she follows, assuming too much time has passed. I do feel quite bad now realising it was my own cock up, I have a few accounts and only follow Grace on one, so that must be where I've gotten confused.
Even though I dislike Lydia I don't like the idea of spreading anything false 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't actually delete my post about who's she follows, assuming too much time has passed. I do feel quite bad now realising it was my own cock up, I have a few accounts and only follow Grace on one, so that must be where I've gotten confused.
No I don't think you were wrong, I checked on my phone after reading the post, and Grace follows Lydia but I couldn't see Lydia following Grace anymore and she was last week. Do you think she is constantly reading here?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
sooooooo...... Lydia is so busy that she can only post this at noon and now it's 3pm and she's still posted ZERO. I am sooo curious as to what on earth she's referring to that took up so much of her time? Sounds like another dumb excuse... what is it this time Lydia?

And why couldn’t Ali work last week? He said in his story he is back to work today and will give an in DEATH view of THE office. ☠

View attachment 383538

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can always report your post and give a reason for removal

Reactions: 4
She’s struggling with content, I mean her whole vlogmas revolved around feeling sorry for herself, decorating a christmas tree and her filming her porch from different angles and then two weeks “holiday”.
Now she has a puppy which actually IS great content but instead she goes silent for another number of weeks. Makes no sense.
I think her and Ali are having serious relationship issues, it’s obvious through their vlogs that things are very off between them but maybe it has gotten to the point now with the new puppy she forced on to Ali that she can no longer hide the problems on camera.

there are couples who instead of pulling the plug and break up they get a new baby or a new pet, thinking it’s gonna fix things. It never ends well.
Buying each other the most extravagant of gifts to prove how much they love each other. It really is embarrassing.. 🤣

Reactions: 14
I just found this on youtube

hers came with a cover to protect the hardware which lidls didnt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I am just waiting for Lydia to jump on the bandwagon with her take on a ‘finishing school/etiquette video’ as she is now so fully informed and enabled after a couple of episodes of The Crown!! I can picture it now, our lady of the manor giving hints and tips from the ‘smoking room’ aka the modern/traditional/in my opinion disaster room. Got to rinse that room for content!! Can’t let Josie think she’s the leading lady of the manor!! No no no!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just found this on youtube

hers came with a cover to protect the hardware which lidls didnt
it also has the stuffing ( sorry, don't know the proper name!) to keep the boots shape, Lydia doesn't! I highly dowbt a brand like Hermes wouldn't include filling to help keep the boots shape. My boots from ASOS had it!!

EDIT I've quickly looked through some other Hermes boots unboxing they all have stuffing and hardware protectors. OMG can she tell the truth about anything 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
*carefully not showing the sole*
She forgot her pants! Lol. Legit she's wearing a shirt with tights that doesn't even pass as a dress.

These would look so cute with leggings or jeans and less smugness.

Is this what she’s been so busy doing? 2 mins of filming? I bet she made this reel this afternoon...

View attachment 383613

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
sooooooo...... Lydia is so busy that she can only post this at noon and now it's 3pm and she's still posted ZERO. I am sooo curious as to what on earth she's referring to that took up so much of her time? Sounds like another dumb excuse... what is it this time Lydia?

And why couldn’t Ali work last week? He said in his story he is back to work today and will give an in DEATH view of THE office. ☠

View attachment 383538
Could this lace have to do with wedding dresses ?

Reactions: 2
it also has the stuffing ( sorry, don't know the proper name!) to keep the boots shape, Lydia doesn't! I highly dowbt a brand like Hermes wouldn't include filling to help keep the boots shape. My boots from ASOS had it!!

EDIT I've quickly looked through some other Hermes boots unboxing they all have stuffing and hardware protectors. OMG can she tell the truth about anything 😂
I've always seen the hardware protection which is what made me wonder and check youtube

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she needs time off because shes got a puppy? oh Lyd you are slipping I mean your foe Inthefrow didnt take weeks off when she got her cute little puppy.

Reactions: 10
I've always seen the hardware protection which is what made me wonder and check youtube
it's a dead giveaway! I wonder what the other influencers and especially Claire Chanelle and ITF think, they must be pissing themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No I don't think you were wrong, I checked on my phone after reading the post, and Grace follows Lydia but I couldn't see Lydia following Grace anymore and she was last week. Do you think she is constantly reading here?
She has to be. What with the Hermes boots unboxing video after she's had the a month, and her post on her story gushing over Ali

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.