Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIG YES to this! Totally justified RAGE CAPS on this post as I also just can't stand seeing dogs dressed in sweaters. I have had so many discussions with others on how dogs DO NOT NEED clothes and certainly do NOT LOOK CUTE wearing them. Just let dogs be dogs and look like dogs, in all their own majestic furry coat glory!
How is this not the most adorable thing you ever seen?!? LOL totally get it though. Dogs don’t need coats and they certainly don’t need an entire wardrobe 😂

View attachment 387878

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly! If she was intimidated by them she would not have had anything or would have taken a water. 5 glasses of champagne doesn't exactly scream cowering in the corner scared of the big mean sales assistant.

I wouldn't worry, there is no room in the bungalow big enough to accommodate a grand piano 😂
You could fit one in the games room, heavens can you imagine that lot around the Grand piano singing out of tune, washing down the tit bits of cheese and crackers and tracks on the lid. Then pictures of LEG standing by it In a Magazine shot with the heading Classical music is a great part of my life I listen daily and now I'm learning to play - of course all this would be after the Games room is all redecorated.
🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
oh purlease... hating on lidl isn't a reason to accuse Sellier of selling fakes. These bags retail for £7 - 8k. Not all resellers are vampires charging £20k. Get a grip...
I have a grip thanks!
Has nothing to do with hate. It’s my opinion and an observation. I hope that person isn’t scamming others. If you look at on average how many bags the store sells a day. To how many “new bags” this person sells. Something isn’t adding up. Now be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think about this for a moment 💁🏻‍♀️Have you ever seen a high class woman/man flaunt their wealth?
In France there are two types of rich people:
-new money
-old money
New money people are just like Lidl. Buy designer, flaunt it to the whole world, have 0 savings or investments, have a huge house with a mortgage their grandkids will still be paying long after their gone, drive expensive cars, yet no holiday or no fancy dining experience 🤷🏻‍♀️
The old money people have savings, investments in numerous businesses, high education, morals,they dress impeccable, drive A class cars,dine in prestigious restaurants, travel the world to experiencedifferent cultures, treat people with respect YET you don’t see any of them unboxing a bag, purchasing their new car or house, in fact most of the true old money people you wouldn’t even think that they are that rich.
I have a friend who is very wealthy, I known her since high school. Every time we meet, she is dressed head to toe in designer with her Hermés bag. I always tell her how gorgeous she is and of course her bag & outfit is to die for, she always says thank you and changes the subject to the charity is is working with at that moment.
I always says you do not need to be rich to have class or elegance. If she is that desperate to become this person she is trying to be, she should start with etiquette classes and education 🤷🏻‍♀️
While everyone is out there being an influencer & also having a “real job” like normal people Lidl has absolutely nothing to show for herself except the huge debt she is in 💁🏻‍♀️
I’m so sorry I keep writing huge essays 🤭😅

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I donate my clothes to women’s shelters all the time. During covid they have places to leave it but she is so desperate for money she has to sell all her nasty cal and h&m tit. That’s sad but explains why her card kept declining for her bag
How do you know that her card was constantly being declined when she was ‘purchasing’ the bag ?

Reactions: 12
She says today in her IG reels that the Birkin she bought is less structured and meant to be more of a "slouchy style bag". witch, please. 🙄

No, you pathological liar, it is not meant to be slouchy!

You just bought a badly handled one that looks terrible, is saggy and out of shape, you moron.

The end.
I have some leather bags and I never had that saggy look on any of my bags. I know you have to be careful with this bag but my gosh... If I cannot put anything in that bag because it would deform, I don’t want it. Is it fake? I just don’t get it, it’s not like you put bricks in bag and cause deformation. How can you mistreat a bag?

Reactions: 13
Bless Ali, only he could confuse taupe and toupee. Did make me giggle. I enjoyed his study reveal far more than her ladyship’s. And it looks like Porter Puppy will be making his debut tomorrow evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have some leather bags and I never had that saggy look on any of my bags. I know you have to be careful with this bag but my gosh... If I cannot put anything in that bag because it would deform, I don’t want it. Is it fake? I just don’t get it, it’s not like you put bricks in bag and cause deformation. How can you mistreat a bag?
And if it’s ‘new’ as chlamydia claims why would it sag when it’s not a slouchy but a structured bag?? She’s so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a grip thanks!
Has nothing to do with hate. It’s my opinion and an observation. I hope that person isn’t scamming others. If you look at on average how many bags the store sells a day. To how many “new bags” this person sells. Something isn’t adding up. Now be gone.
I find it suspicious too, on every other site they are much more expensive!

Omg, there are some things that don’t need to be shared. What an idiot. She’s broke then....
It has happened to her before!!

Reactions: 14
I agree VC a has been quite selling fakes. I was reading purse blog and the way the bags are authenticated seems nerve wracking to me. I am not saying they are falsely authenticating but it’s hard to do it based on a picture. I was in LV once a girl brought in a bag she bought online/resale. The sales person (maybe new) was unable to immediately determine it was fake. She had to take it to the back and later came out and told the person they had really good fake. So it happens. I feel really sad for anyone that gets duped but a fake handbag. That sucks but it happens. There are craftsman who make dupes that are impeccable and by hand. You would never know.
I am still standing by my point that there is a limit how many bags a person can buy from Hermès a year specifically birkins/Kelly’s. They also won’t sell to anyone as we have seen through Claire/Tamara and lily etc. it’s hard to get the bag. If you finally got offered a bag in 2020 why would you sell it months later. This site is revolving door for these “coveted” bags. Something to me is off. Again this is my opinion.

Reactions: 16
She is probably playing one against the ever and it will be paid for in the year 2088!

Reactions: 5
I find it suspicious too, on every other site they are much more expensive!

It has happened to her before!!
If someone bought a 2020 bag and is selling it at a discount to me that is a red flag. No one is selling these bags discounted. The bags that are ripped and worn down are selling at the price of a new bag.

Reactions: 23
I agree VC a has been quite selling fakes. I was reading purse blog and the way the bags are authenticated seems nerve wracking to me. I am not saying they are falsely authenticating but it’s hard to do it based on a picture. I was in LV once a girl brought in a bag she bought online/resale. The sales person (maybe new) was unable to immediately determine it was fake. She had to take it to the back and later came out and told the person they had really good fake. So it happens. I feel really sad for anyone that gets duped but a fake handbag. That sucks but it happens. There are craftsman who make dupes that are impeccable and by hand. You would never know.
I am still standing by my point that there is a limit how many bags a person can buy from Hermès a year specifically birkins/Kelly’s. They also won’t sell to anyone as we have seen through Claire/Tamara and lily etc. it’s hard to get the bag. If you finally got offered a bag in 2020 why would you sell it months later. This site is revolving door for these “coveted” bags. Something to me is off. Again this is my opinion.
Yes, there are many too many out there! They probably come from Dubai!!

Reactions: 7
Lydia never does a good job of showcasing an item and explaining features.
She is so lazy and could really create some great content if she put in a little effort.
But I know she won't. She's become far too entitled and thinks far too highly of herself.
She can do no wrong in her eyes and nobody calls her on her bad behavior because they are all on the payroll.
Even her husband.
I seriously hope they are saving a lot of money because the lifestyle they are becoming so very accustomed to is not going to be
sustainable for the long haul. I just don't see how it can be.

I used to think Ali seemed nice enough, but now I think they are both equally pathetic.
They are not nice people. They are not honest people. They are spiteful and angry.
They aren't worthy of the attention they receive. Such a shame to waste a good platform. (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone with intelligence asked what "a modern traditional country home" was and this was Ali's response:
Ali Gordon
1 hour ago
"To elaborate : Modern - The house is a new build which has technology of the modern age. ( integrated speakers throughout the house as an example ) Traditional - The house was built under the watchful eyes of English Heritage due to it's location. ( the house had to fit in to an area built back in the 18th century. ) this means it had to aesthetically have a traditional look and feel to it. Country - The house is situated in the English countryside surrounded by over a mile 360* of farm land. I hope the clears up your confusion."

He's as defensive and bitchy as his wife. No wonder they're still together.

In his pea sized brain, he thinks the meaning of each word separately, makes sense by just stringing the three words together and then it is legitimate and correct?

He's so bleeping idiotic! This was another response to someone else that asked WTF "modern traditional country home" meant:

Ali Gordon
19 minutes ago
"If you spend some time going through my comments I elaborated on this point and explained exactly how this statement is true down below."

No, there is no such thing as "modern traditional home"!

He clearly knows he's not very smart, but in his defensiveness highlights his own idiocy even more.

He's just like Lydiot. Has to always be right, can't take critique or criticism.

They're both just as moronic as the other, and clearly are meant for each other.

You can see how they are both so unsure of themselves, ungrounded - faking heights, wearing character costumes and pretending they're now old wealth country aristocrats who shoot and hunt. What a couple of clowns.

I don't see either of them lasting or being successful much longer as social media whores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.