Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she's earning around £10k per month just in Adsense from YT videos. Then she's earning from swipe ups and affiliate links, and any (dried up) sponsorships. These 'influencers' can earn a disproportionate amount to the amount of work they do. BUT.......

...... the vast majority of everything we see her 'purchasing' or work being done on the house is FOR FREE or very heavily discounted. It's easy to drop thousands on a handbag when all your home renovations are free, your clothes are free, your toiletries are free, our beauty treatments are free, your home appliances are free, your furniture is free, your cars are part of sponsorship deals and even some of your food is free! EVERYTHING we see is either discounted or free. If Lydia has mentioned the company, it will be part of a discount or freebie deal. She likes to portray she's so wealthy, she's spends money like water, but in actual fact, even though she earns a decent amount, she is just a tight-arse beggar. She rarely spends her own money.
I was thinking about this so did a quick tot up of items I can remember being 'bought'; around £56,000! I'm sure there's lots more, but just can't remember it all.

ETA And £3,000 for a puppy :(

Alitex Greenhouse30,000.00
Hermes Jumping Boots1,000.00
Laboutin So Katy795.00
Laboutin Eloise Botta Black1,075.00
Laboutin Eloise Botta Brown1,075.00
Laboutin Kate545.00
Hermes Birkin13,000.00
Hermes Belt760.00
Mulberry Mini Alexa1,105.00
Prada Boot1,410.00
Isabel Marant Dress480.00
Lauren Manoogian Beanie170.00
N.Peal Dress429.00
Oakbydesign Porch4,000.00

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm honestly betting she sells the bag on, on another resale site. To make the money back that the voucher was worth, as well as a load of adsense in a hermes unboxing video. Ching ching, she doesn't miss a trick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was thinking about this so did a quick tot up of items I can remember being 'bought'; around £56,000! I'm sure there's lots more, but just can't remember it all.

Laboutin So Katy795.00
Laboutin Kate545.00
Hermes Birkin13,000.00
Hermes Belt760.00
Prada Boot1,410.00
N.Peal Dress429.00
30k.. does it come with a gardener that lives in the ‘grounds’ to grow the veg and a shed for him to live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congrats! I do actually like her bag and yours sounds lovely... I am a BIG TIME BAG LOVER and I don't have any Hermes but I like the look of a Birkin and that is a nice color. It's quite a bit of money so if I ever take the plunge it wouldn't be an impulse buy and brag like she's done. I think what irks me, as a bag lover, is that she has now revealed herself as NOT a bag lover and that is how I found her and had always followed her.

She's done no research (like you), no talking about it for ages, she knows nothing about it and didn't even bother to rent one to see if it would work for her before she knabbed it only because it was "rare" or better than anyone else and to COPY. She didn't seem excited and waited weeks and weeks to share and was like "checked hermes box". Her wish list is simply because a black kelly would match her boots which honestly is very off to me with regards to loving an H bag as they are MAJOR money.

Her bags are like everything else in her house like the sage, linen, glam, velvet, grey, blue, black, solid oak, solid walnut, sprootlings, greenhouse. So, now she irritates me even more. She has no actual passion for her bags... it's all just freebies and showing off/copying. So now I'm extra irritated with her. All of her bag advice (some I've bought before I really understood what influencers do) has been just a trend and completely inauthentic.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

@Julia123 You wrote ... 'She has no actual passion ...' and how accurate are those 5 words !!!
No passion for her bags, work, her fashion and style (I quite liked her fashion pre-2019), her home and most importantly, her emasculated twit of a husband.
She seems to confuse exaggeration with passion.
And so she also has to lie to stress her point, her excitement. Everything is her 'proudest moment' 'epic' 'the best' 'game changing' blah blah blah - so disingenuous. I cannot keep up with all her bullshit. It is exhausting (and amusing at the same time) to watch her on IG and YouTube, can you imagine having to work for her on a daily basis and live with her. Eish 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Laboutin So Katy795.00
Laboutin Kate545.00
Hermes Birkin13,000.00
Hermes Belt760.00
Prada Boot1,410.00
N.Peal Dress429.00
You guys have lots of time on your hands

• Angry
Reactions: 3
We know that pretty much everything she says is a lie.

She wanted things from Hermes for whatever reason - maybe to up her 'lux' profile, no idea.

She bought the cheapest thing she could from Hermes - being a belt. You couldn't see her in any of the jewellery and she's not going to drop a few grand on a purse is she?

Then she buys the boots from Sellier - we see them on their instagram feed.

Something then happens - either she gets Carrie to do a deal for promotion with Sellier, or she sees the Birkin and approaches them for a promotion/voucher, who knows or cares, but she's bought a bag from them, not the bag she really wants, and has paid over the odds for it, when she could easily have got the black Kelly for half what she paid for this.

No doubt it will disappear from her closet after a few photo shoots, just like everything else does. The sage Lady Dior vanished, doubt we will see the tan Mulberry she bought a few weeks ago, all the cashmere N Peal and other make jumpers she unboxed in the autumn have never been seen, and she's walking around in Nasty Gal knitwear.

She's the only influencer i watch who never sets foot in Zara to buy normal day to day staple pieces - is that because she'd actually have to pay for them, no discount, no voucher. I mean she doesn't even buy from Topshop either. Just freebies from NastyGal, Boohoo, Karen Millen etc,

It is all smoke and mirrors always with Lydia, don't forget how she conned us with the Hermes boots and so many other things in the past.
Thanks for mentioning about the jumpers. Now I recall she showed many really expensive jumpers and jumper dresses but didn't wear any of those to Hermes store.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for mentioning about the jumpers. Now I recall she showed many really expensive jumpers and jumper dresses but didn't wear any of those to Hermes store.
Last year she wore constantly this houndstooth jumper dress (was it from Balmain?). She could've worn that, if it isn't already de-popped. Lydia is nowadays an aficionado of #flammablecouture.
It's so hot that it will melt/burn of your body.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure she’s cash rich. For someone ‘rich’ she dresses like a f%#king woman. Poor quality nastygal or KM tit is what she typically has on most of the time plus the freebies from HC. She buys luxury clothing (Zimmerman, Ulla Johnson, Max Mara), wears them for a day and then poof- they’re sold on depop. I’m pretty sure she’s sold all of her fancy clothes, which screams desperate for cash. If she had a nice amount of cash in the bank, she’d keep some of the nice clothes and we’d see them on repeat and styled with different stuff but the fact that we don’t see that can only mean she’s sold the lot. I think she’s a lot more desperate for cash than you think. Despite the freebies and large sums she’s paid from ads, she seems to have little to no cash so the purchases are sold right away to fund the next purchase for IG content purposes. I’m pretty sure I’m right as there are lots of things she could do if she wanted the fame and had the cash to support it eg 1st class flights (we’re talking proper long haul here and not crappy BA club Europe), eating at celebs’ hangouts....all of which she has to pay for. But I’ve yet to see her do these things so can pretty much conclude she’s not got the cash and she’s maxed out on credit cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just don’t understand how unenthusiastic she was about the unboxing.. spending so much money on a purchase she’s just so blasé about.
You see the excitement on other influencers when they inbox a Hermes purchase. She seems so dead behind the eyes and it’s unsettling to watch. She was more enthusiastic about the floral Dior bag she got and she goes on about saving for that. How does she have 13k to spend on a bag she has zero interest in keeping. It’s honestly just a joke.
She is happier about her veg garden than she is about a purchase most people would literally never have the option of owning. 😩
I think she honestly is so unhappy in her own life, she needs to move back to her little 2 up/2 down house and gain some perspective on life! All these lavish purchases hasn’t bought her her ‘dream life’ and cracks are definitely showing. She’s what 32 now and seems so distant from real life.
why is she purchasing these bags that will probably not get used this year. I’d be happy living in my house on a council estate with the love of my life forever.. I’d hate for money to change either of us. At the end of the day we get buried into a hole in the ground with none of these materialistic things.. they won’t get handed down either as she’s said she never wants kids.. seemingly from having such a strained relationship with her own family.
Ali would be better suited to someone more homely who can cook & enjoys simple things other than ‘let’s change the decor every 6 months so I can find myself’
I used to love watching her and honestly now I cannot stand the icy cold exterior of someone who’s so wrapped up in how others are doing, rather than living her own truth.
At least Claire chanelle is comfortable in herself, she has the money and knowledge of brands, hates fast fashion and goes against the norm of everything that is ‘in’ at the minute. Her Hermes collection is amazing and I know Lydia is so jealous of everything she has. Everything Lydia does flops due to her inconsistency but Claire takes time to research and puts her heart into it.
I don’t wish bad on people ever but Lydia needs to come down off this high horse she seems to be riding through the trees of her back yard & see sense. She hates Zara clothes? Why? Yet wears cheap nasty nylon tit from nastygal. All whilst spending 13k on a bag.
Claire will always buy from high street but I’ve never seen her purchase from these cheap sites. Ever.
Aaaaaaaaand breathe.
So well said 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Reactions: 11

Selling gifted floral arrangements now! She is not bloody cash rich that is for sure!

If she doesn't get it free or with a voucher it gets sent back, pretty sure we never ever see her wear anything from any of those hauls she did last autumn!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not sure she’s cash rich. For someone ‘rich’ she dresses like a f%#king woman. Poor quality nastygal or KM tit is what she typically has on most of the time plus the freebies from HC. She buys luxury clothing (Zimmerman, Ulla Johnson, Max Mara), wears them for a day and then poof- they’re sold on depop. I’m pretty sure she’s sold all of her fancy clothes, which screams desperate for cash. If she had a nice amount of cash in the bank, she’d keep some of the nice clothes and we’d see them on repeat and styled with different stuff but the fact that we don’t see that can only mean she’s sold the lot. I think she’s a lot more desperate for cash than you think. Despite the freebies and large sums she’s paid from ads, she seems to have little to no cash so the purchases are sold right away to fund the next purchase for IG content purposes. I’m pretty sure I’m right as there are lots of things she could do if she wanted the fame and had the cash to support it eg 1st class flights (we’re talking proper long haul here and not crappy BA club Europe), eating at celebs’ hangouts....all of which she has to pay for. But I’ve yet to see her do these things so can pretty much conclude she’s not got the cash and she’s maxed out on credit cards.
I agree, but I really just don't understand how she afford to pay all those staff... It just doesn't add up

Reactions: 23
I agree, but I really just don't understand how she afford to pay all those staff... It just doesn't add up
I bet none of her other staff are full time, daily staff. I bet she only hires them for a couple of hours each week on an hourly rate should she need them.

I think Cawwie may be the only almost full time staff and even then I am not so sure. Cawwie is self-employed from what others have said on here.

She'd like people to believe she has 3 or 4 full time staff but she 100% does not. Not when she is selling clocks for a quid on Depop. Every single thing gets sold or returned. That is why she can only walk into Hermes with her Nasty Gal free clothes because she cannot afford to truly keep all the luxury designer clothes she claims to own.

Reactions: 35
Plus, the first thing I would buy if I had a Birkin or Kelly, is a bag insert to hold it’s shape and to protect from ink/spills/fingermarks. She didn’t even know what an insert was and then asked the commenter wher could she get a Hermès one? Why would you want one from Hermès ffs for 400 quid when you could get them on Etsy or anywhere...
Exactly...a handbag liner/shaper/insert thingy is essential for a biggish bag, unless you are going for the slouchy look - and it helps to keep the inside pristine. And what was she prattling on about re ‘handle protectors’? Did she mean a twilly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nearly spat my tea out when she said she starts the year off looking after herself then come summer all she does is work! her whole life is bleeping self care, spa trips, reflexology, hair appointments, nail appointments, shopping. duck OFF LYDIA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m sure it’s been said before but she really sells some crap on Depop. How the hell is this the same top and who in their right mind would pay £6 for this tat?! 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.