Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘It’s such a rare bag you won’t get it anywhere else’ shut up lydia you really are a class A prick.
She knew she’d been rumbled here so decided to shoot a video too. What an idiot lol!
Purchased with a voucher too no less.
Haven’t watched it yet but I’d be very surprised if one could use a voucher from sellier or anywhere for a direct purchase from Hermes? Unless I’ve misunderstood? Guess a call to an Hermes store would clarify that?

Reactions: 6

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I am shuddering ... please no !! Just no no no

Hi LYDIOT .... Hows ya doing bitch ....hopefully looking after that puppy and dropping your acid somewhere else .... wishful thinking

Love Love love Sophie x
I will gift you a one month trial. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

EveP

The fact that she follows and actually likes Melissa speaks volumes. I have never seen a person more self absorbed person than her,except for our Lyds. People self made actually never act like brats. I saw a couple of her stories and literally I wanted to through my phone of the window...

AG1

I hate commenting on peoples looks, because as long as I've know M I've had to listen to people pass the most disgusting comments about her physically due to her medical issues, they will shout stuff at her, stop and stare, take a picture, I swear the stuff people have said to her would make you physical sick and she laughs her ass off at those people telling them "Well when you say something original then I will give you credit for being intelligent, so far your not there yet".

Then I see people like LEG who was blessed with a perfect and healthy body frame and face and ends up putting so much shit into their face they end up doing this sort of damage to what was naturally moving muscle now frozen and deformed.
What an utter shame.
Fantastic new avatar though 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She deffo gets them all from the fake sites. I follow someone on Instagram called Beth and she openly shows her fakes which look extremely authentic! Can’t remember what she said the site is called now but no doubt Lydia does this but acts like they’re real unlike Beth who tells the truth!

Sam_Gold

What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.

georgiecait

VIP Member
What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.
Luke Catleugh (UK fantastic food, recipes etc), Lauren Norris (USA, she's in a sorority and it's so fun to watch from a UK perspective), Emma Leger (sweet Canadian)

theredgossiper

How is this not the most adorable thing you ever seen?!? LOL totally get it though. Dogs don’t need coats and they certainly don’t need an entire wardrobe 😂

View attachment 387878
He/she IS adorable! I just can't get on board with the sweater, sorry. I actually think it makes them really uncomfortable, but you know your dog best and I'm sure you would never cause him any discomfort. What a sweet fluffy face :love:

Pinkysparklyglitterly

Banks in France don’t do cards with which you can make several payments. If I go and buy a handbag today costing 3000 euros, for one I have to make sure that my limit on the card allows it and then the payment will come out of my account in total at the beginning of February, so I have to know that the money will be on my account! Some times independent banking (like supermarkets ) have credit cards, but they only work with them for multiple payments.
So you have to have the 3000 euros in your account? Like you can’t just pay off a minimum monthly?

Cashmereandlinen

Or it's a photo of a gray Aston Martin, just not theirs!

That's why there was no need to cover the license plate.

Think about it, if Ali is driving it who's taking the photo?? That to me is a photo he found and just inserted.

Also, note the road in front of the car looks blurry or photoshopped. It's a fake photo, I bet.

Sorry but I just don't believe anything these two do anymore. It's all fake and made up.
HOLD ON...... Are those photos old, OR NEW, they got a voucher to stay at @Thyme.england and she said we really need a few days away as this year has been hell... SO HAVE THEY WENT IN A FUCKING LOCKDOWN. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I really don’t trust anything with her. Everything is so shady. Especially, since it looks like she court ordered to remove her stats from social blade

“1 Answer. From Socialblade's terms: SOCIAL BLADE WILL NOT DELETE OR REMOVE PUBLIC INFORMATION FROM OUR DATABASE UNLESS WE RECEIVE A LEGALLY-BINDING ORDER TO DO SO. The only way to remove your channel from socialblade appears to be by somehow getting a court order or something similar, or deleting your channel.”
What are they hiding ?

I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.
It is really easy to take this picture a dozen different ways.
1: camera on a tripod side of the road on record and just take one frame jpeg from it still put through photoshop to ad and clean up details.
2: Car parked at the side of the road and put through PS and manipulate the area around to look like its moving (rather simple to do)
3: Leg driving and Ali taken the pic side of the road.
4: Leg Driving , Ali working drone from inside the car ..
Multiple ways to take that pic but every pic is always put through photoshop, to play with preset, contrast, light, sharpness, endless layers of manipulation before posting.

Last edited: