Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh it’s that I’m manifesting the life I want BS. Nah, no thank you.

What I don’t understand with this manifesting stuff is like, you have everything that society deems aspirational and you’re in a privileged class: nice house (in Lidl’s case much bigger than necessary), disposable income, husband, designer wardrobe, successful career (that’s relative, but you get my point). What else do these women want? I understand the desire to further their careers, but when your career is glorified salesperson, what is your career trajectory? Where do you go? Lydia flopped with her own brand, so what else is there to do except for more selling?
These 3 (Josie, ITF and most importantly, Lydiot) should manifest decency and morality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Whatever did happen to her Lady Dior garden bag? Really liked that one and it never saw the light of day.

Next minute, she’ll troll us and it’ll feature front and centre somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I FIND THIS PHOTO REPUGNANT!

DRESSING A DOG IN A THICK JUMPER WILL ALTER THE DOG’S MANTLE. ALSO IT WILL CONFUSE THE DOG AND MAKE IT SUFFER.
CANINE COUTURE IS BIG BUSINESS AND THIS IS A BANDWAGON I KNEW SHE WOULD JUMP ON.
READ UP ON HOW DOGS SUFFER FROM BEING DRESSED IN CLOTHES BECAUSE OF THEIR UNEDUCATED OWNER’S WISH TO MAKE THEM LOOK ’CUTE’. IT IS SO BAD FOR THEM...THEIR SKIN...THEIR MENTAL HEALTH...TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT...ETC...ETC...ETC.
RSPCA HAVE OUTLAWED DRESSING DOGS UP TO LOOK CUTE. ANIMAL PROTECTION ACT 2006. IN SOME CASES THEY DO PROSECUTE...

SO THE PUPPY HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ITS MOTHER AT 7 WEEKS AND IS NOW BEING DRESSED UP ALREADY. VILE AND REPREHENSIBLE.

THE REASON SHE IS TAKING YET MORE TIME OFF IS BECAUSE SHE WONT ‘FLOAT‘ THE DOG PROPERLY UNTIL THE VAST MAJORITY OF HER FOLLOWERS DON‘T SPOT WHAT HAS HAPPENED. ITS ONLY ON HERE THAT ITS BEEN SPOTTED. TO EVERYONE ELSE IT WILL ALL LOOK FINE AND NO-ONE WILL QUESTION HER.

THIS IS BEYOND BEYOND...

EDIT. SHE HAS A STAFF OF 4 AND A HUSBAND WHO ARE NOT STOPPING HER...THEREFORE THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE AND EQUALLY CULPABLE FOR THIS HIDEOUSNESS TOO!!
BIG YES to this! Totally justified RAGE CAPS on this post as I also just can't stand seeing dogs dressed in sweaters. I have had so many discussions with others on how dogs DO NOT NEED clothes and certainly do NOT LOOK CUTE wearing them. Just let dogs be dogs and look like dogs, in all their own majestic furry coat glory!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m guessing because it’s on loan or a PCH/PCP deal so technically the car belongs to the finance company so no need to blur it!
It's nearly 3 years old so we'll have a 'my new car' video to look forward to this year.

Reactions: 17
The lower priced Hermes bag will always have people willing to buy them but will they still be able to sell the exotic skins if their customers are banned from reselling? :unsure: who knows 🤷‍♀️ I fully understand why they are doing what they are doing but I just don't believe it will ever work. There are thousands of people who just want an Hermes bag for whatever reason and they aren't fussed whether it came from the store or is pre-loved so the cycle of re-selling them will just continue.
Genuine question: I wonder what Hermes expect you to do with a bag you know longer want? 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps you were really liking small bags so you bought a Kelly 20 from the Hermes store but then a few years later you decide it's completely impractical and you don't want to keep it as you wont use it. Selling it could possibly get you banned from purchasing another bag so that isn't an option so are you meant to just throw the bag away? Giving it away would create the same issue as selling it on!
Yes I dont think they could ever actually enforce it.

I sped through the vlog. When she gets done talking about the bag at 14:39 though, watch closely.

It's clear as day she's not happy with the bag at all.

Discounted or not, she spent thousands on an unattractive Hermes. It'll be re-sold with a quickness, guaranteed.

She knows that purchase was a poor decision. Kinda like the Bunga.
That look omg her face is actually quite comical for Lydiot. Its a sort of "what the hell have I bought this thing for". or "OMG this is soo ugly how can I make it seem beautiful"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing because it’s on loan or a PCH/PCP deal so technically the car belongs to the finance company so no need to blur it!
The car will registered in either Aldi or Lidl’s as legal owner. Whether the car is financed via PCP is irrelevant and the only reason one would block out the licence plate is privacy because the address of the registered owner can be traced via DVLA. Under pcp they have option to buy it from the car company. If it’s on lease hire then car will opened by car company and it will be registered owner.

Their idiots for not protecting their security yet she won’t show front on her house!

Reactions: 13
BIG YES to this! Totally justified RAGE CAPS on this post as I also just can't stand seeing dogs dressed in sweaters. I have had so many discussions with others on how dogs DO NOT NEED clothes and certainly do NOT LOOK CUTE wearing them. Just let dogs be dogs and look like dogs, in all their own majestic furry coat glory!
Controversial but I'm not convinced this is her dog. Nothing about it rings true....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The car will registered in either Aldi or Lidl’s as legal owner. Whether the car is financed via PCP is irrelevant and the only reason one would block out the licence plate is privacy because the address of the registered owner can be traced via DVLA. Under pcp they have option to buy it from the car company. If it’s on lease hire then car will opened by car company and it will be registered owner.

Their idiots for not protecting their security yet she won’t show front on her house!
Or it's a photo of a gray Aston Martin, just not theirs!

That's why there was no need to cover the license plate.

Think about it, if Ali is driving it who's taking the photo?? That to me is a photo he found and just inserted.

Also, note the road in front of the car looks blurry or photoshopped. It's a fake photo, I bet.

Sorry but I just don't believe anything these two do anymore. It's all fake and made up.

Reactions: 16
I watched the 'big reveal' yesterday but only got around to getting on here today. The comments under her video were hilarious last night, so much shade which I didn't expect!

I think the bag is nice enough (I mean, if 13k bags are your thing, they're not mine). I had a giggle when she mentioned the saddles are made from the same leather. I am becoming so convinced by the end of the year she'll be building a stable block where the shed is and getting her own horse, and kitting it out in Hermes tack from head to hoof, haha. Ali will become a stable boy 🤭.

Seriously, though. I agree with a lot of you guys saying how she didn't seem that enthused. If I'd just paid 13k for a bag I would have been bouncing around the room screaming! I guess for me it kind of reminded me about Christmas Day as a kid. You're really excited during the build up and you just want it to be tomorrow as soon as possible... and then the day comes and goes, and there's that down moment afterwards where you're like "well that's it for another year". I feel like getting the Birkin was kind of like that for her. I really do think she should have waited to be offered one because (no shade to anyone who has bought a Hermes bag secondhand), if I was spending that sort of money, I'd want the full works. The phone call, the excited trip to the store, arriving and having champagne, the big reveal, having it pristinely wrapped up and leaving the store with the big orange bag on cloud nine. Ordering secondhand doesn't really give you the same experience, does it?

I'm an impulsive person, too, but sometimes you have to force yourself to just wait and see. The result is always better.

She panic bought a Birkin when most of us are trying to resist the panic buying of pasta and basic essentials. If she had been waiting a year for a Birkin, she would have got much less shade on her video- people would have appreciated she had been on the list before the pandemic and she paid full price. She, however, couldn't wait. She didn't read the room and spent a lot of the UK's annual take home wage on a bag during a time where people are being made redundant left, right and centre. She's very lucky that it hasn't gone down worse. It only takes a quick pop over to Fleur's Instagram to see how people react during these times to influencer selfishness. She's very bloody lucky she just went with the ostentatious show of wealth rather than the ostentatious show of wealth WHILE also flouting Covid guidelines. Also, handy timing that she put up the video after Fleur's apology. She was never going to look awful when she had that drama to make her look semi reasonable in comparison.
Christ! Let's hope she doesn't go for the whole horsey thing. I have three currently and whilst I love them they are HIGH maintenance and EXPENSIVE. If she can't handle a cat or a dog, there is no way she's going to handle a horse. Plus it takes years to really know what you're doing with horses. Oh my God, I'm trying to imagine her mucking out at 5am or getting trampled on or poo picking. In addition to that, the horsey set are BRUTAL and alot of them aren't posh at all but hard nosed working class agricultural people who don't welcome people like Lidl and Aldi. Horses are the reason I don't own a Hermès bag. My money goes on 20k per animal and hideous feed and vets bills. I look like a madwoman in a duvet during the winter, no designer riding gear to swan about in as you get your boots pulled off by the mud in winter and the cold is like a knife so you just pile on the layers. People like her would get laughed off a yard plus if you don't know what you're doing with horses, they are quite easy to kill. Not a good idea Lidl. Off you pop to your local riding school for a few lessons where your probably gay instructor will secretly film your pretentious ass and put it on Snapchat....#allthegearnoidea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.
Luke Catleugh (UK fantastic food, recipes etc), Lauren Norris (USA, she's in a sorority and it's so fun to watch from a UK perspective), Emma Leger (sweet Canadian)

Reactions: 5
Christ! Let's hope she doesn't go for the whole horsey thing. I have three currently and whilst I love them they are HIGH maintenance and EXPENSIVE. If she can't handle a cat or a dog, there is no way she's going to handle a horse. Plus it takes years to really know what you're doing with horses. Oh my God, I'm trying to imagine her mucking out at 5am or getting trampled on or poo picking. In addition to that, the horsey set are BRUTAL and alot of them aren't posh at all but hard nosed working class agricultural people who don't welcome people like Lidl and Aldi. Horses are the reason I don't own a Hermès bag. My money goes on 20k per animal and hideous feed and vets bills. I look like a madwoman in a duvet during the winter, no designer riding gear to swan about in as you get your boots pulled off by the mud in winter and the cold is like a knife so you just pile on the layers. People like her would get laughed off a yard plus if you don't know what you're doing with horses, they are quite easy to kill. Not a good idea Lidl. Off you pop to your local riding school for a few lessons where your probably gay instructor will secretly film your pretentious ass and put it on Snapchat....#allthegearnoidea 🤣🤣🤣
But she'd do what Olivia Bowen does and have it in full livery.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An American YouTuber who I’ve been watching recently and like is Asia Jackson. She just seems like a good egg? Cool sense of style/interiors too. Anyway, worth giving a try!

Or it's a photo of a gray Aston Martin, just not theirs!

That's why there was no need to cover the license plate.

Think about it, if Ali is driving it who's taking the photo?? That to me is a photo he found and just inserted.

Also, note the road in front of the car looks blurry or photoshopped. It's a fake photo, I bet.

Sorry but I just don't believe anything these two do anymore. It's all fake and made up.
I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.