Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lydia supposedly waking up at 5am by choice is such bullshit. Currently been up two hours with my toddler. No sane person does this when they have another option
Same, my 18 month old gets me up at 4:30/5am everyday without fail. I’m sure it’s very pleasant choosing to get up at 5am when you can sit in bed for an hour on your phone, have a leisurely shower, work out in your personal gym if you want, have a slow breakfast, do fuck all during the day and then go to bed whenever you want and get an uninterrupted nights sleep.

She acts like she deserves an award for getting up early. In fact, it shows that she has fuck all going on in her life and absolutely no clue what it’s like over here in the real world. Like you say, no sane person gets up at 5am through choice and those of us who have to, actually then have things do and don’t spend the day opening packages and playing dress up. She really is a vile, deluded arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Very similar one (if not the same?) on Farfetch for £17,500.

And this one £20,720 🤢

Imagine spending the equivalent on a year's starting salary for a lot of university graduates on a single bag, in the middle of a pandemic that's ravaging the country, leaving literally thousands dead every day and millions struggling financially.

Now here's an adorable corgi bum because I want to punch somebody
View attachment 383818

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
She seems so intimated about the whole process of buying a Hermes bag and dealing with the staff at Hermes. Who cares, they're just people with day jobs like everyone else. It shows how insecure she is and how much value she places on material things. As someone pointed out she could have made the vlog into something educational. e.g. what to look for when buying a "second hand" or should I say "pre owned" bag so you don't end up with a fake. She just collects expensive things and for what?
I feel like she is pretending to be intimidated to buy from Hermes to make herself seem vulnerable and more relatable. It helps paint that innocent picture she thinks she has created for herself.
There is no way a grown woman who screams and shouts at a pregnant woman and has a full blown meltdown in public, in front of multiple people is scared to go into a store like Hermes to purchase something. We have seen her purchase in places like Dior and Chanel and she just acts a fool every time, especially if Carrie is around. She acted like a twat the entire time visiting Villa René Lalique and she is definitely the type to kick up a fuss in a restaurant if something isn't right. I don't believe for one second she was intimidated to go in there to shop as her behaviour displays otherwise, she walked around Dior with no shoes on, literally bare foot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
My most recent bag purchase does indeed say this on the bottom of the receipt. This is from November. Now, how they can try to enforce it is beyond me other than stop selling to you.
Its been a while since I have bought from Hermes but I wonder if Hermes are doing what the luxury car brands do.

My boss wanted this limited run new sports car but it was exclusively sold to what are effectively premier customers who spend £££££££££ with that brand. You can’t just wander in and order one, you are invited to order one. He found out that a guy he knows had managed to get an order and talked him into flipping the car for a profit due to the demand and exclusivity. He did so, got his hands on the car. The car brand found out and now they have effectively blacklisted both customers. They don’t get invited to customer events, informed of new release cars etc. There’s no chance in hell he’ll be invited to buy an exclusive car again. So yes, legally they can’t stop you selling the bags on but they can make it damn sure you won’t have the opportunity to do so again!

• Wow
  • Heart

Loupylia

Her greed is unparalleled. Having apparently never wanted a bag, from to going into the store for her belt and boots just before Christmas, and yet by Christmas Eve she has a bag in her sticky little mitts. You can just picture it can’t you, she went in there, saw the bags, her eyes widened with the prospect of another useless expensive purchase, and too desperate to wait she immediately began scouring second hand options. This, after she has just treated herself to a pair of prada boots and two pairs of louboutins worth thousands, not to mention all the other shit she buys herself. The woman must spend thousands and thousands a month just on her wardrobe and skin care. Its so sad to watch this.

• Angry
  • Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was fucking taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? Bitch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out whore clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing shit. I WAS meant to be fucking starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being bitch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx
As a member of British Mensa since the age of 13, with an IQ score of 173; test done all properly, in exam conditions, in a college hall (after the age of 12 you have to take the ‘adult‘ level test), I’m just delighted that I could be the same level of Intelligence Quotient as the poor pupper in the bungalow!! Please send him to me for multiple choice quizzes and dead clever bants so he might escape from you and your thicko husband!! Send your poor cat whilst you’re at it as I too have a cat and also the intelligence to know to ensure she has toys with which to keep her entertained!! Thanks lovely!! x 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

My2cents

Chatty Member
She comes across so uneducated in these bags, to me at least off my own experiences if I am so excited about an item I'd learn thoroughly about it and memorize everything because I am so excited about it, I hope that makes sense? She always reads off things. I don't understand why she feels it's a negative thing to admit to things being second hand? You're such a snooty biatch! Why does he have to overcompensate and explain every little farty detail, every time she does that I actually wonder what her viewers are thinking, it makes her look silly. That explanation of the name mispronunciation is utter bullshit!! Is she actually for real!? You are making yourself look an idiot, you explain you know how it's pronounced but you do it wrong and give a half assed reason as to why it's wrong, just SHUT UP YOU you are literally throwing yourself under the bus for looking stupid if you know how something it said, you will say it how it is!! I can NOT with this woman anymore.

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She says today in her IG reels that the Birkin she bought is less structured and meant to be more of a "slouchy style bag". Bitch, please. 🙄

No, you pathological liar, it is not meant to be slouchy!

You just bought a badly handled one that looks terrible, is saggy and out of shape, you moron.

The end.

• Haha
  • Sad

Greedy Grubby Grabber

She should do some comfy lockdown looks. Noone is dressing like that right now.
Yeah What happened to the ever so comfy cashmere joggers from KM? Never seen again.
Her idea of casual is ill fitting boots and a tabard with cinched in waist. reminds me of the cat from shrek

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tony_Reno

I just noticed that she hasn't marked the Hermes bag unboxing video as an ad, she got a voucher from a business for it *cough* asa *cough*

• Heart

ach0902

Chatty Member
I just found this on youtube

hers came with a cover to protect the hardware which lidls didnt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Oops...

VIP Member
BIRKIN’ MAD

(Title inspired by @Milking Keynes thread suggestion) 👏

Lydia Millen has been busy shillin’ a whole heap of unworn old boots
The cost of the lot is all part of the plot to impress she’s in hottest pursuits
Of a bad reputation - she mimics elation...but frankly we’re sick to the gills
Of the rankest tone-deafness, she’s manic, she’s reckless and all of the journals she fills
Serve only to show she has bad taste to show for the effort that she’s undertaken
If she’s out to impress - its a seminal guess to imagine she’s very mistaken
Does anyone care for her bags, boots or hair? The acrylic and nylon she chooses to wear?
The stigma of sweat-shops are nothing to her - just a cinched in persona entrenched in despair
The stuff she replaces, the backlash she faces, the uninspired vlogs and the unread bookcases
The Prada, The Hermes, Bvulgari, The Birkin - suspends all belief that she’s actually workin’
For the weakest excuse she stops making her vlogs - she’s not seeing to business or oiling the cogs
For the future she needs to sustain all this sham - she insults all her followers - gas-lights her man
The unholy show of her unsustained Glo - ignored, disregarded, so where does she go?
To the garden of course, now another hot mess - Will it ever grow properly? Or ever impress?
Throwing money at problems can never be wise - organic growth comes from a good pair of eyes
And a brain that assesses the damage and then stops featuring waste like a Cartier pen
The new Prada boots have been placed in the hall. The Birkin is back in its bag by the wall
So what does this mean? It means nothing at all - the poor are still struggling...but she’s got it all
So now the new route to eternal salvation...is a puppy - of course - to inspire half the nation
A plaster to put on the haemorrhaging wound, a new instant fix which can be finely tuned
Posed and positioned and flaunted for cash. Canine Couture is the new blag to hash
Will this all end in tears? Who can tell? Who can say? Might she get this one right? Well let‘s hope so - let‘s pray...

• Heart

Happyfocker

I'm kinda confused. She actually said she got 10K followers for Sellier. I don't watch or subscribe to any of her shit shows but has she ever mentioned them before. How does one get followers to another account without mentioning them. Then they sent a voucher to her after the fact. Why?. She already got them followers without them paying her. It all sounds like a load of bollocks.

In fact it sounds more like she is saying they have given her a voucher as a thank you just so she can get around disclosing.

...now where is that ASA complaint form I have.

• Heart

Hilary

She made such a big song & dance about being in the Hermes store & being treated like a queen quaffing down champagne, although in the photo she looks pretty miserable, probably because she didn’t get offered a bag straight away. She talks about how lovely the SA was to her & how positive her experience was (not like Claire, oh no Lydia is much less common & much more important & gets treated like the important rich business lady that she is. She doesn’t need a French husband to play the game for her). She goes on to make her wish list in her best ‘don’t you know who I am’ posh lady wealthy voice & then power stomps through the streets of London with her orange bags & brags about it all on Instagram. Then she brags some more about all of her orange presents under the Christmas tree building up the suspense of what she bought from the Hermes store. However, because she can’t wait for more than five minutes for anything & has to have everything NOW, she has to settle for that little poo, poo saggy baggy that isn’t even from the Hermes store. As someone who could never afford to step foot in Hermes, I’m fascinated by the process & the waiting game and was pleased to hear the staff weren’t intimidating stuck up obnoxious arseholes. I would have genuinely felt really happy & excited for her if she’d kept it all about the Hermes process & played the game when she eventually got offered her dream bag. It’s so disappointing, if that’s ‘brand new’. Maybe it is brand new but it’s been stored incorrectly or overfilled with filling resulting in the sag, either way, I wouldn’t be happy for a quarter of that price. I’m actually a bit disappointed & sad for her. I think she should sell it/send it back & wait for her dream bag. I guess it pays off to play the waiting game & be patient. Will she have damaged her reputation with Hermes now? Is the SA on commission from the items on her wish list? If so, I feel sorry for him too. She might not get offered the bags she wants now. She makes a massive big arse up & a drama out of everything.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Is it just me that found this purchase very very strange for Lydia???

I know she loves to copy others but this is weird.

This has never been her 'dream' bag.

She's mentioned that a black Kelly 25 I think she said would be the dream bag and perfect for her to match the belt and boots, which makes sense.

Lydia is one for a small bag, and this is pretty massive for her, especially as she never goes out. All her other bags except for the Dior Tote and Chanel tote are much smaller.

It's one thing to spend £4000 on a Chanel bag but to drop £14000, even with a voucher/discount of whatever that was, probably a grand or two, that is madness, and the price of a small car! And something a real collector would have been happy to pay over the odds for, i've seen black Kelly's for sale on all the re-sale sites for around £7-8000 and in really good condition, so this is very surprising.

That whole story she told was really off, am suspicious!!!
She made a whole video complaining how the dior book tote is too big and too heavy once you put your stuff in and the strap doesn't allow you to wear it on your shoulder etc she preferred her Chanel tote. She is going to have the exact same issues with this Birkin. If she had got a Kelly her story would be a lot more believable as a Kelly has everything she claims to like in a bag. She has even said many times in older videos that if she was to get an Hermes bag it would be a Kelly.

I reckon her Sellier voucher was going to expire so she had to use it on something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42