Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this which popped up in my feed about capsule wardrobe. Expected it to be crap but was actually quite informative. Whereas fanoir de manor is still on more, more, more. This video is saying what we are thinking about lydiot
Whatโ€™s betting one of the next videos is a โ€œmassive haul โ€œ- thatโ€™s if we still donโ€™t get the puppy reveal

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As for the handle protection ๐Ÿค” why would you not get a twilly for handle protection ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She should of sat down and educate herself on the designer and the brand she is buying into. She couldnโ€™t even pronounce the brand or the model of the bag ๐Ÿคญ She keeps calling it Hermรฉs with a H when the H should be missed out when pronouncing ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Actually think that Lynx sat there and thought โ€œ*uck the lot of youโ€ ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜…
She could've also bought, fitting to her rapist's glasses, duct tape for the handles as a safety protection. Maybe they have already some in the shed. Safely guarded by the spider gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello i am new, can I tell you my story? I've watched a few of the 'influencers' on YouTube on and off for years with bewilderment at their desperation for fame and at some point stumbled across tatttle (hurrah!). As I read other threads people started mentioning LEM and as I had never watched her before I was I intrigued. Surely there couldn't be someone worse than the young fane hungry lot I was used to?
So a few months ago I started watching her videos and my eyes are well and truly opened! She is on another level and I applaud all of you with the knowledge to pick open the facade. Let's always stay one step ahead๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Will 2021 be the year Lydia makes Ali make an OnlyFans for extra income?
I am shuddering ... please no !! Just no no no

Hi LYDIOT .... Hows ya doing witch ....hopefully looking after that puppy and dropping your acid somewhere else .... wishful thinking

Just watched this which popped up in my feed about capsule wardrobe. Expected it to be crap but was actually quite informative. Whereas fanoir de manor is still on more, more, more. This video is saying what we are thinking about lydiot
Whatโ€™s betting one of the next videos is a โ€œmassive haul โ€œ- thatโ€™s if we still donโ€™t get the puppy reveal
Love Love love Sophie x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am shuddering ... please no !! Just no no no

Hi LYDIOT .... Hows ya doing witch ....hopefully looking after that puppy and dropping your acid somewhere else .... wishful thinking

Love Love love Sophie x
I will gift you a one month trial. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello i am new, can I tell you my story? I've watched a few of the 'influencers' on YouTube on and off for years with bewilderment at their desperation for fame and at some point stumbled across tatttle (hurrah!). As I read other threads people started mentioning LEM and as I had never watched her before I was I intrigued. Surely there couldn't be someone worse than the young fane hungry lot I was used to?
So a few months ago I started watching her videos and my eyes are well and truly opened! She is on another level and I applaud all of you with the knowledge to pick open the facade. Let's always stay one step ahead๐Ÿ˜
DON'T WATCH HER....That's my opinion ..... awful human being if you can call her that ...but make your own mind up lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Lydiot calls the ex-dining room the 'study' and Ali calls it the 'Home Office' (Yes, Minister) ... apparently there is a difference between an office and a study ...

Hmm, any idea who is going to win this argument ?

View attachment 387561
View attachment 387562
Study, office, gentleman's office, family office, ex whiskey room, ex dining room, ex dumping ground...whatever they call it, it still looks like a corner of a furniture showroom, with fake books and random objects.

Don't worry, I didn't know until I was mentioned on here!
You obviously haven't watched Claire Chanelle! Love her or dislike her, she knows her bags, always shows all the details etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
DON'T WATCH HER....That's my opinion ..... awful human being if you can call her that ...but make your own mind up lol
Oh it was only out of interest because I just couldn't believe there could be someone worse than the Elles, Gemmas and other hunnies of the world! How wrong I was๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to be watched now and then , just to see that plastic face and all the crap she purchases๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I still donโ€™t think the bag is real. There is something off about this seller. First the bags are hard to get from in store but she magically has so many new bags with receipts and plastic coverings at lower costs than what a person paid for. That seems odd. Or maybe they are stolen.
oh purlease... hating on lidl isn't a reason to accuse Sellier of selling fakes. These bags retail for ยฃ7 - 8k. Not all resellers are vampires charging ยฃ20k. Get a grip...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.