Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else concerned about the future for their children? Vacuous, illiterate morons being celebrated. I’m not sure whether it’s Lydia who worries me, or all those sycophantic, dim followers! In the old days, thickos used to be hidden away. Now we celebrate them!!?!
I know right. On the subject of kids, I doubt Lidl that will have kids until Josie, Victoria etc do. We all know that she can only do things once she has seen others doing it.
Can you imagine her trying to look after a newborn baby.... oh lordy lord. This is the woman who almost had a nervous breakdown when the gardeners made a mess with a pile of mud in her garden...

She would probably employ a live-in nanny to look after the little sprout whilst she catches up on her much needed self-care x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe she has been loaned the bag to promote Sellier so all her followers will go and buy a Birkin or a Kelly 😂 She will then say next month she decided to sell or trade it in because it was pointless sitting in her closet due to lockdown or some other BS excuse.
You could be right. Clearly she doesnt like the bag and I did wonder why she said at the end of the vlog that "hopefully you will see it " or similar in upcoming vlogs.

Reactions: 12
What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.
Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell into the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays

Reactions: 11
Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell in the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays
Laura has become a bit tedious always the same stuff, a bit like model mouth who just goes on and on with the clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know right. On the subject of kids, I doubt Lidl that will have kids until Josie, Victoria etc do. We all know that she can only do things once she has seen others doing it.
Can you imagine her trying to look after a newborn baby.... oh lordy lord. This is the woman who almost had a nervous breakdown when the gardeners made a mess with a pile of mud in her garden...

She would probably employ a live-in nanny to look after the little sprout whilst she catches up on her much needed self-care x
Sorry, I meant the children of people on here. Concerns over the world we live in and what is celebrated. People are congratulating her on some black wellies and a misshapen bag! I would be congratulating someone on the achievements of their efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my lord if this ever happens I will actually rage LOL. A grand piano is my dream (didn't mean for that to sound so Lydiot sorry haha). AND I can play! haha. What would even be the point of getting a grand piano if you can't play! imagine her having piano lessons.......
I know this was totally hypothetical and I've just made myself upset for no reason 😂 😂
We have a grand piano and I’m with you. The thought of having it and not playing it is just a crime. They are beautiful. My partner and I both play but he is more classically trained and when he plays for me it’s pure bliss. The thought of Ali using it just to pose for his blog or Lydia sprawled across the top like Lady Muck makes me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks to the person who got the pici of poopy, he was deleted while I slept. I wonder why? WHY IS EVERYTHING SUCH A FECKING MYSTERY???

I saw someone say the dog looked big for his age, was she maybe crapping on about how old he was?
Has she got a different dog?

Reactions: 16
We have a grand piano and I’m with you. The thought of having it and not playing it is just a crime. They are beautiful. My partner and I both play but he is more classically trained and when he plays for me it’s pure bliss. The thought of Ali using it just to pose for his blog or Lydia sprawled across the top like Lady Muck makes me cringe.
They did go through a period of wanting a piano, but probably never got that freebie.She could always go for a Barbie sized one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry to ask but there’s too many pages to go back and look lol but didn’t she buy the boots from the Hermes shop then ? Only the belt ?

Reactions: 4
Thanks to the person who got the pici of poopy, he was deleted while I slept. I wonder why? WHY IS EVERYTHING SUCH A FECKING MYSTERY???

I saw someone say the dog looked big for his age, was she maybe crapping on about how old he was?
Has she got a different dog?
Maybe she got a little older dog that is already trained, to take that burden off of her. I would not be surprised.

Reactions: 9

She better not wait for Josie to start having kids, Josie is 4 years younger than her 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's the only influencer i watch who never sets foot in Zara to buy normal day to day staple pieces - is that because she'd actually have to pay for them, no discount, no voucher. I mean she doesn't even buy from Topshop either. Just freebies from NastyGal, Boohoo, Karen Millen etc,
That is because she's as tight as a nun's 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m new here (well new, I been secretly reading everyone’s post and entertaining myself every night) 🤭
Here is my perspective of Lydia:
She started insta with fitness pics/phd nutrition,gym pics to get the male attention obviously, you know slender figure with fake boobs was in back then.
She then swapped to hair because she transitioned from raven black to bronde.
Then we had ASOS try-ons, home decor
Then travelling, brands reaching out, beauty & make up ads
And then... the luxe purchase of the Chanel bag then tit hit the fan 🤷🏻‍♀️ From then on its anything and everything that she can get money out of.
Her friendships never lasted because everyone knew that she is fake, two faced and an all around witch.
The moment they sold the house in Newport Pagnell they have set ( both ) and unrealistic standard of living.
Lydia befriended Claire, drolled all over her closet and home, because Claire is actually minted and she wanted to have the same.
Impulsive designer purchases on a fault bases, try on then returned or sold on depop.
Even her wedding was 80% sponsored and paid for...
Everything in the new house is bought from vouchers or partnerships.
As far as the Hermes goes... I’m 100% sure it’s fake as well as the boots.
You see Claire’s unboxing everything is wrapped,tags,padlock, protectors on everything... she didn’t have any of that...even on the boots.
What else gives it out that it’s not genuine is the fact how unenthusiastic and uneducated she looked opening it. She couldn’t even pronounce the brand, leather details correctly. You check Claire’s YouTube, she tells you all the information, why she bought it, where, shows you it close up, inside etc & she is absolutely over the moon excited even though she has lots of them the novelty never wear of when she unboxes one.
Surely if a 13k Burlington can’t make her happy nothing can.
As far as the dog goes... she just copied Vics 💁🏻‍♀️
I really thing that she is full of tit, full of lies, unhappy and utterly ungrateful taking everything for granted 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry for the long story and the mistakes I’m not English 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.