Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmmm....true confession time! I bought a pre-loved Birkin myself just before Christmas....similar colour to Lidl's but mine is a 'Shooting Star' one and I love it. I wouldn't dream of buying new for stupid money and it took me 2 years of watching and waiting to find mine at a very, very good price. Have hated seeing L's bag slagged off for being slouchy and worn....I love the lived in look and like the thought of a bag with a history and would feel a right plonker carting a pristine Hermes bag around. Please don't hate me....!
You go girl. I’ve also just purchased my dream bag that I mentioned on here the other day. Mine is also Pre loved ❤

Reactions: 18
You go girl. I’ve also just purchased my dream bag that I mentioned on here the other day. Mine is also Pre loved ❤
The phrase pre loved is really quite interesting, the bags that I have sold were actually because I hated them! Yes probably bought without thinking, either because cheap or doing a lidl, just to have. (I have sold a kensington LV, a Prada tote and the Emily by Gucci, still have the dix by balenciaga).!!

Reactions: 14
They actually love that position, grumpy snoopy does it when totally relaxed!
My doggie lays like this when he's really sleepy... it's fine... but I wouldn't constantly call attention to his weiner in videos and on posted photos. It's very odd behavior. ESPECIALLY FOR A FIRST PHOTO and to nearly a million people!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ali is never normally this quiet. We expect it from Lydia but I feel like Ali does always try to at least appear busy and active online. Surely between the two of them they can handle Porter and posting some stories? Their engagement on Instagram is going to plummet

Reactions: 23
Ermmmm....true confession time! I bought a pre-loved Birkin myself just before Christmas....similar colour to Lidl's but mine is a 'Shooting Star' one and I love it. I wouldn't dream of buying new for stupid money and it took me 2 years of watching and waiting to find mine at a very, very good price. Have hated seeing L's bag slagged off for being slouchy and worn....I love the lived in look and like the thought of a bag with a history and would feel a right plonker carting a pristine Hermes bag around. Please don't hate me....!
Congrats! I do actually like her bag and yours sounds lovely... I am a BIG TIME BAG LOVER and I don't have any Hermes but I like the look of a Birkin and that is a nice color. It's quite a bit of money so if I ever take the plunge it wouldn't be an impulse buy and brag like she's done. I think what irks me, as a bag lover, is that she has now revealed herself as NOT a bag lover and that is how I found her and had always followed her.

She's done no research (like you), no talking about it for ages, she knows nothing about it and didn't even bother to rent one to see if it would work for her before she knabbed it only because it was "rare" or better than anyone else and to COPY. She didn't seem excited and waited weeks and weeks to share and was like "checked hermes box". Her wish list is simply because a black kelly would match her boots which honestly is very off to me with regards to loving an H bag as they are MAJOR money.

Her bags are like everything else in her house like the sage, linen, glam, velvet, grey, blue, black, solid oak, solid walnut, sprootlings, greenhouse. So, now she irritates me even more. She has no actual passion for her bags... it's all just freebies and showing off/copying. So now I'm extra irritated with her. All of her bag advice (some I've bought before I really understood what influencers do) has been just a trend and completely inauthentic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand how unenthusiastic she was about the unboxing.. spending so much money on a purchase she’s just so blasé about.
You see the excitement on other influencers when they inbox a Hermes purchase. She seems so dead behind the eyes and it’s unsettling to watch. She was more enthusiastic about the floral Dior bag she got and she goes on about saving for that. How does she have 13k to spend on a bag she has zero interest in keeping. It’s honestly just a joke.
She is happier about her veg garden than she is about a purchase most people would literally never have the option of owning. 😩
I think she honestly is so unhappy in her own life, she needs to move back to her little 2 up/2 down house and gain some perspective on life! All these lavish purchases hasn’t bought her her ‘dream life’ and cracks are definitely showing. She’s what 32 now and seems so distant from real life.
why is she purchasing these bags that will probably not get used this year. I’d be happy living in my house on a council estate with the love of my life forever.. I’d hate for money to change either of us. At the end of the day we get buried into a hole in the ground with none of these materialistic things.. they won’t get handed down either as she’s said she never wants kids.. seemingly from having such a strained relationship with her own family.
Ali would be better suited to someone more homely who can cook & enjoys simple things other than ‘let’s change the decor every 6 months so I can find myself’
I used to love watching her and honestly now I cannot stand the icy cold exterior of someone who’s so wrapped up in how others are doing, rather than living her own truth.
At least Claire chanelle is comfortable in herself, she has the money and knowledge of brands, hates fast fashion and goes against the norm of everything that is ‘in’ at the minute. Her Hermes collection is amazing and I know Lydia is so jealous of everything she has. Everything Lydia does flops due to her inconsistency but Claire takes time to research and puts her heart into it.
I don’t wish bad on people ever but Lydia needs to come down off this high horse she seems to be riding through the trees of her back yard & see sense. She hates Zara clothes? Why? Yet wears cheap nasty nylon tit from nastygal. All whilst spending 13k on a bag.
Claire will always buy from high street but I’ve never seen her purchase from these cheap sites. Ever.
Aaaaaaaaand breathe.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You can't guarantee it will be a mini because they are bred to be that small. A daxie is as big as a hound usually so you can't determine what you'll get. My breeder was a families litter. Doesn't make them backyard breeders 😔
I get what you're saying and agree to some extent, but reputable breeders have waiting lists and vet you as potential owners; and we know this particular breeder she bought from clearly doesn't care as they let him go from his mum at just 7 weeks and couldn't even spell the dachshund properly! To me, someone more interested in profit over health is a backyard breeder. Plus a professional breeder will know the history of the dogs' pedigree and be confident of its size. Mini Daxies are more popular and you rarely see standard dachshund's anymore.

My point being, it would be funny if this 'breeder' used standards or crossed a mini with a standard and Lydia ended up with a more standard size, because we all know she just wants a small, tiny, Daxie because it's the 'trend' right now. Everything with Lydia is about the ASSthetic and looking to have the best!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Congrats! I do actually like her bag and yours sounds lovely... I am a BIG TIME BAG LOVER and I don't have any Hermes but I like the look of a Birkin and that is a nice color. It's quite a bit of money so if I ever take the plunge it wouldn't be an impulse buy and brag like she's done. I think what irks me, as a bag lover, is that she has now revealed herself as NOT a bag lover and that is how I found her and had always followed her.

She's done no research (like you), no talking about it for ages, she knows nothing about it and didn't even bother to rent one to see if it would work for her before she knabbed it only because it was "rare" or better than anyone else and to COPY. Her bags are like everything else in her house like the sage, linen, glam, velvet, grey, blue, black, solid oak, solid walnut, sprootlings, greenhouse. So, now she irritates me even more. She has no actual passion for her bags... it's all just freebies and showing off/copying. So now I'm extra irritated with her. All of her bag advice (some I've bought before I really understood what influencers do) has been just a trend and completely inauthentic.
Plus, the first thing I would buy if I had a Birkin or Kelly, is a bag insert to hold it’s shape and to protect from ink/spills/fingermarks. She didn’t even know what an insert was and then asked the commenter wher could she get a Hermès one? Why would you want one from Hermès ffs for 400 quid when you could get them on Etsy or anywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just in last months she bought prada boots, two pairs (if I’m correct) of louboutin boots, expensive table and pen for Ali, Hermes boots, belt and bag. Also she bought that hideous brown bag which name I cannot remember. How much can someone earn from some sponsorships?! Has world gone mad?! You can go to school and work hard all your life, this is still unachievable. I am not saying that I am jealous, I am saying that none of it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What I don't understand is where is she going to wear this bag?

Post pandemic London? It will get stolen off her shoulder. It's not a holiday bag... Take it out on the fields with her dog?... Tesco big shop on a Saturday? Where is she going with it?
Waitrose darling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just in last months she bought prada boots, two pairs (if I’m correct) of louboutin boots, expensive table and pen for Ali, Hermes boots, belt and bag. Also she bought that hideous brown bag which name I cannot remember. How much can someone earn from some sponsorships?! Has world gone mad?! You can go to school and work hard all your life, this is still unachievable. I am not saying that I am jealous, I am saying that none of it make sense!
Not to mention all the never ending work on the house and garden. The amount of money they’ve spent recently is insane. Is it all on credit? There’s no way they’ve got all of that in actual cash. I don’t get it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t understand how unenthusiastic she was about the unboxing.. spending so much money on a purchase she’s just so blasé about.
You see the excitement on other influencers when they inbox a Hermes purchase. She seems so dead behind the eyes and it’s unsettling to watch. She was more enthusiastic about the floral Dior bag she got and she goes on about saving for that. How does she have 13k to spend on a bag she has zero interest in keeping. It’s honestly just a joke.
She is happier about her veg garden than she is about a purchase most people would literally never have the option of owning. 😩
I think she honestly is so unhappy in her own life, she needs to move back to her little 2 up/2 down house and gain some perspective on life! All these lavish purchases hasn’t bought her her ‘dream life’ and cracks are definitely showing. She’s what 32 now and seems so distant from real life.
why is she purchasing these bags that will probably not get used this year. I’d be happy living in my house on a council estate with the love of my life forever.. I’d hate for money to change either of us. At the end of the day we get buried into a hole in the ground with none of these materialistic things.. they won’t get handed down either as she’s said she never wants kids.. seemingly from having such a strained relationship with her own family.
Ali would be better suited to someone more homely who can cook & enjoys simple things other than ‘let’s change the decor every 6 months so I can find myself’
I used to love watching her and honestly now I cannot stand the icy cold exterior of someone who’s so wrapped up in how others are doing, rather than living her own truth.
At least Claire chanelle is comfortable in herself, she has the money and knowledge of brands, hates fast fashion and goes against the norm of everything that is ‘in’ at the minute. Her Hermes collection is amazing and I know Lydia is so jealous of everything she has. Everything Lydia does flops due to her inconsistency but Claire takes time to research and puts her heart into it.
I don’t wish bad on people ever but Lydia needs to come down off this high horse she seems to be riding through the trees of her back yard & see sense. She hates Zara clothes? Why? Yet wears cheap nasty nylon tit from nastygal. All whilst spending 13k on a bag.
Claire will always buy from high street but I’ve never seen her purchase from these cheap sites. Ever.
Aaaaaaaaand breathe.

Totally totally agree with what you've written.

I've followed Claire for years, since she had 6000 followers on insta. I know she can be a cow and give nasty responses, but quite honestly you should speak as you find, and i've chatted with her on message a few times and she's always been nice. Yes she has tons of money to spend on clothes and bags and shoes, how she got it doesn't really matter, but she is still relatable even though she has hundreds of high end bags. You can see how excited she is every time she unboxes a bag, and there is always a back story to it - a real one - well at least they sound more real than Lydia's nonsense, and she often works with pre-loved sites who get her bags, such as Luxury Promise. I would say she is definitely true to her original style, she shops high street all the time for basics and day to day stuff, Zara, HM, Topshop. I don't think i've ever seen her buy from Nasty Gal or Boohoo, maybe Missguided years ago.

For whatever reasons only known to Lydia, she doesn't just aspire to have nice things others have, she covets them to such a degree that she must have them asap. She definitely brought Claire more followers when they were friends, but Claire had more of a life than Lydia and that was what Lydia was jealous of. A lovely home, a loving family, a husband that was wealthy and gave her everything, and of course the relationships Claire had with the brands she works with. Remember that walk round DeBeers that Lydia did last year - WTF was that for, unless it was to make Claire think she was working with them - after Claire had done a few campaigns with them.

Delusion Lydia clearly thinks that Birkin has elevated her to something she is not, and that is truly sad. She should be spending more time thinking about her family, using her position to help people and not living such an empty life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread title suggestion
#58 Her new life is such a dream, makes us want to scream, waitlists are for those who can be patient

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she not have her own words or thoughts anymore? Does she live off tattle to create discussion topics to make her videos 40min long? Clearly she lives off Josie for content and straight copy her. Does she not know how to ramble on without tattle's help? 😆 I think this thread should be given credit and linked in her description box below 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WTF she's just randomly put the puppy on her stories!
I FIND THIS PHOTO REPUGNANT!

DRESSING A DOG IN A THICK JUMPER WILL ALTER THE DOG’S MANTLE. ALSO IT WILL CONFUSE THE DOG AND MAKE IT SUFFER.
CANINE COUTURE IS BIG BUSINESS AND THIS IS A BANDWAGON I KNEW SHE WOULD JUMP ON.
READ UP ON HOW DOGS SUFFER FROM BEING DRESSED IN CLOTHES BECAUSE OF THEIR UNEDUCATED OWNER’S WISH TO MAKE THEM LOOK ’CUTE’. IT IS SO BAD FOR THEM...THEIR SKIN...THEIR MENTAL HEALTH...TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT...ETC...ETC...ETC.
RSPCA HAVE OUTLAWED DRESSING DOGS UP TO LOOK CUTE. ANIMAL PROTECTION ACT 2006. IN SOME CASES THEY DO PROSECUTE...

SO THE PUPPY HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ITS MOTHER AT 7 WEEKS AND IS NOW BEING DRESSED UP ALREADY. VILE AND REPREHENSIBLE.

THE REASON SHE IS TAKING YET MORE TIME OFF IS BECAUSE SHE WONT ‘FLOAT‘ THE DOG PROPERLY UNTIL THE VAST MAJORITY OF HER FOLLOWERS DON‘T SPOT WHAT HAS HAPPENED. ITS ONLY ON HERE THAT ITS BEEN SPOTTED. TO EVERYONE ELSE IT WILL ALL LOOK FINE AND NO-ONE WILL QUESTION HER.

THIS IS BEYOND BEYOND...

EDIT. SHE HAS A STAFF OF 4 AND A HUSBAND WHO ARE NOT STOPPING HER...THEREFORE THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE AND EQUALLY CULPABLE FOR THIS HIDEOUSNESS TOO!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Not to mention all the never ending work on the house and garden. The amount of money they’ve spent recently is insane. Is it all on credit? There’s no way they’ve got all of that in actual cash. I don’t get it 😡
Remember she's earning around £10k per month just in Adsense from YT videos. Then she's earning from swipe ups and affiliate links, and any (dried up) sponsorships. These 'influencers' can earn a disproportionate amount to the amount of work they do. BUT.......

...... the vast majority of everything we see her 'purchasing' or work being done on the house is FOR FREE or very heavily discounted. It's easy to drop thousands on a handbag when all your home renovations are free, your clothes are free, your toiletries are free, our beauty treatments are free, your home appliances are free, your furniture is free, your cars are part of sponsorship deals and even some of your food is free! EVERYTHING we see is either discounted or free. If Lydia has mentioned the company, it will be part of a discount or freebie deal. She likes to portray she's so wealthy, she's spends money like water, but in actual fact, even though she earns a decent amount, she is just a tight-arse beggar. She rarely spends her own money.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.