Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Nero with you? I hope he is...x
Nero is safe and very happy! ☺☺ He is with my parents in a region that is really safe and far away from epicenter. For him biggest concern is when mom and dad will play with him🥰🥰 thank you so much!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is English his first language?
I can't believe I thought he was a banker or something when I first saw photos of him 😂 took about 2 minutes of watching him in Lydia's vlogs to realise just how mistaken id been. Its so tragic, it defies belief. They've spent so long cultivating their outward appearance and so little on the internals, on anything with substance, all the external stuff ends up meaningless. They couldn't keep up intellectually in my circle of friends, let alone the kind of people they are trying to impress with all this smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nero is safe and very happy! ☺☺ He is with my parents in a region that is really safe and far away from epicenter. For him biggest concern is when mom and dad will play with him🥰🥰 thank you so much!❤❤
Please ask your parents to give him a massive hug from his great admirer Auntie Oops...

edit. Another photo would be lovely too...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe I thought he was a banker or something when I first saw photos of him 😂 took about 2 minutes of watching him in Lydia's vlogs to realise just how mistaken id been. Its so tragic, it defies belief. They've spent so long cultivating their outward appearance and so little on the internals, on anything with substance, all the external stuff ends up meaningless. They couldn't keep up intellectually in my circle of friends, let alone the kind of people they are trying to impress with all this smoke and mirrors.
I don’t think that they will be able to keep up intellectually with Porter either.😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t think that they will be able to keep up intellectually with Porter either.😂
I mean, Lumi pisses and scratches on the furniture but they won't get the memo that she needs a toilet and a nice big scratching tower.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He used to be an electrician, not a banker, maybe a w*nker though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, Lumi pisses and scratches on the furniture but they won't get the memo that she needs a toilet and a nice big scratching tower.
It wouldn’t bother me if the entire thread had this post repeated over and over and over again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please ask your parents to give him a massive hug from his great admirer Auntie Oops...

edit. Another photo would be lovely too...
25EE6DAA-3C3D-4B3F-B2BC-BBEC384087C7.jpeg
He was in long walk today (I hope you can see him) ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They’re addicted to social media, I’m guessing the reason they’re quiet is that they are probably off walking in the Cotswolds with their new besties.
I do apologise, but when I first read your post, I thought it said they are probably off Wanking in the Cotswolds”...!! Ooh missus, the mind boggles!!
(I’ll get my coat...) 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 370329He was in long walk today (I hope you can see him) ☺☺
Our curly truffler...what an amazing place to walk him!😍 He will love it...

He used to be an electrician, not a banker, maybe a w*nker though!
A nice Merchant Winker from Towcester
Had muscles he wanted to bolster
He‘d huff and he’d suck
But was right out of luck
Now his base layer needs an upholster...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ali, a banker? :LOL: The only thing he banks is content from his carpark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do apologise, but when I first read your post, I thought it said they are probably off Wanking in the Cotswolds”...!! Ooh missus, the mind boggles!!
(I’ll get my coat...) 😬
Ha, ha! Probably that too. Good old gang bang. I bet Josie gets left out a bit though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.