Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be a best seller !
Except he can’t write despite having a Mont Blanc pen and LV agenda notebook!

View attachment 370119
Can someone please translate?
He can’t spell tension!

Except he can’t write despite having a Mont Blanc pen and LV agenda notebook!

He can’t spell tension!
Too funny🤣 I had just posted he can’t write then saw the spelling of “tention”!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
[QuQUOTE="AmaliaLana, post: 3378059, member: 117475"]
  • A new family member (dog)
  • Life changing announcement (none)
  • A change of heart (none)
  • Changes to my channel (none)
  • Our new property (the green house is finished)
  • I quit (smoking, ten years ago)
[/QUOTE]
@AmaliaLana So funny! @Luna252
  • I apologise (for those dire content)
  • Forgive me (for being a ... you fill the blanks)
  • When everything is falling apart (didn’t get sent the free stuff she wanted)
  • We finally got the news (begging worked and getting something for free)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Learn to spell...you have one job!!!
If I were an influencer and I made mistakes like that I would be mortified! Yes I know my typing on here is terrible and you all have to decipher what I’m posting but I can assure you I don’t do that in my job and nor would I I do that if I were posting as a influencer!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
[QuQUOTE="AmaliaLana, post: 3378059, member: 117475"]
  • A new family member (dog)
  • Life changing announcement (none)
  • A change of heart (none)
  • Changes to my channel (none)
  • Our new property (the green house is finished)
  • I quit (smoking, ten years ago)
@AmaliaLana So funny! @Luna252
  • I apologise (for those dire content)
  • Forgive me (for being a ... you fill the blanks)
  • When everything is falling apart (didn’t get sent the free stuff she wanted)
  • We finally got the news (begging worked and getting something for free)
[/QUOTE]
Completing our little family (woof)
Travel plans for 2021 (tone deaf)
Reinventing myself (again)
Our cooking journey (from A to B)
New self care routine (yawn)
Finally apologising (to me)
Taking care of number one (what's new?)
How I survived a terrible year (no mention of anyone else)
Dealing with death (sproootlings)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been here in days and just wanna say thank you for great, funny and genius posts. I am from Croatia where major earthquake happened and this site really helps to relax, just for a moment. This is second earthquake in 2020 (first one was in capital city where I live) and you really realize how health and safety are precious. Lydia, if you are reading this, be grateful for life you have. No amount of packages and new stuff you get daily will make you happy inside. You have one life, be grateful and not a greedy selfish materialistic horrible person you are. Thank you all❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
They’re addicted to social media, I’m guessing the reason they’re quiet is that they are probably off walking in the Cotswolds with their new besties.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t been here in days and just wanna say thank you for great, funny and genius posts. I am from Croatia where major earthquake happened and this site really helps to relax, just for a moment. This is second eartquake in 2020 (first one was in capital city where I live) and you really realize how health and safety are precious. Lydia, if you are reading this, be grateful for life you have. No amount of packages and new stuff you get daily will make you happy inside. You have one life, be grateful and not a greedy selfish materialistic horrible person you are. Thank you all❤
So sorry to hear that! Hope you and your loved ones are safe. Lovely to hear that this thread is a light at this time, makes me feel warm to be a part of a community like this (not detracting from your circumstances at all).

Unfortunately I highly doubt Lidl will listen to or appreciate your wise words, even though we all know she reads here.

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"uner tension"
I didn't know he speaks our local German dialect. unner = unter = under

Btw, he is sitting there in his "unnerbux" = Unterhose = Underpants = knickers (in his case)
He has used his time off to learn a new language, and they are off to live on the continent !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 370119
Can someone please translate?
It’s basically a form of eccentric training to put your muscle under TENTION (tension lol). It simply means that when he’s performing a rep in the down phase of the rep he’s lowering the weight down over a 4 second period - that’s it! He’s trying to prove to us he knows what he’s doing.

• Haha
  • Sick
I haven’t been here in days and just wanna say thank you for great, funny and genius posts. I am from Croatia where major earthquake happened and this site really helps to relax, just for a moment. This is second earthquake in 2020 (first one was in capital city where I live) and you really realize how health and safety are precious. Lydia, if you are reading this, be grateful for life you have. No amount of packages and new stuff you get daily will make you happy inside. You have one life, be grateful and not a greedy selfish materialistic horrible person you are. Thank you all❤
I hope the Earthquakes stop now. Sending you well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or, maybe ...
Our cooking journey (how to receive a pre-prepped meal box or takeaway)
New self-care (personal live-in acupuncturist)
Finally apologising! Carrie, Ali and team apologise to me for not doing better
Taking care of number one (that's a given, remember to hashtag #lydiamademedoit )
Reinventing myself (as a redhead, I fooled you all along)
Travel Itinerary, complete with maps (from the kitchen to the living room and fingers crossed weather permitting, the garden)
Book deal, Inside the mind of Lydia E Millen (spoiler alert, it'll be a blank book)
The horror! Local Planning authority condemns new porch, will I ever recover?
The patter of tiny feet (arrival of new puppy)

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s basically a form of eccentric training to put your muscle under TENTION (tension lol). It simply means that when he’s performing a rep in the down phase of the rep he’s lowering the weight down over a 4 second period - that’s it! He’s trying to prove to us he knows what he’s doing.
I really do love it when people use this kind of terminology to appear intelligent when it's one of the first things you learn on a low level fitness course :ROFLMAO: probably all Ali can manage though!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trouble with this though is that we all know he hasn't a clue! His head must be filled with tumbleweed! So echoey in there!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is Nero with you? I hope he is...x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Or, maybe ...
Our cooking journey (how to receive a pre-prepped meal box or takeaway)
New self-care (personal live-in acupuncturist)
Finally apologising! Carrie, Ali and team apologise to me for not doing better
Taking care of number one (that's a given, remember to hashtag #lydiamademedoit )
Reinventing myself (as a redhead, I fooled you all along)
Travel Itinerary, complete with maps (from the kitchen to the living room and fingers crossed weather permitting, the garden)
Book deal, Inside the mind of Lydia E Millen (spoiler alert, it'll be a blank book)
The horror! Local Planning authority condemns new porch, will I ever recover?
The patter of tiny feet (arrival of new puppy)
  • I have to set up "boarders" (they need the fence back, for the dog)
  • I got my hair cut short (1cm was cut off)
  • We nearly got burglarized (someone foreign to them drove on their "private" lane and asked for the right direction towards Bucks)
  • Pregnancy announcement (Either, no I'm not preggers, or Carrie is pregnant)
But most importantly, EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS (or as Ali would say "Capitol letters")

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.