Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a clip of them doing ‘Monring Yoga’. It’s good for getting ‘flexy’ apparently. I don’t do Yoga but have heard of many types of Yoga. Monring wasn’t one of them though 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Her bad, she meant "moaning yoga". Where you start your day moaning and mourning all the missed opportunities and who's fault it is (anyone else's, of course).

See! Is this a thing? 🤣
They don't even do a yoga pose in the pic. Idiots.

Proof positive that Fortnum’s BISICUITS do eat themselves...View attachment 370551View attachment 370553

Hate Mail expected for crockery! 😜
Please, put the next time a V&B trigger warning over it. :eek::sick:

Mon ring = my ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I shortcut some circuits.

The bad thing is, I didn't see "tention" and I also didn't see "busicuits". I just read them as the correct word. To my defence, the writing on Lydia's post is rather small.

The first read them as Fortune. Then looked at the biscuits and then read again. Because they no fortune cookies.
Most of the time I don't see it either. I saw tention as I had to re-read what he wrote as I was confused about the whole statement in general but I did miss busicuits until it was pointed out on here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Monring ?
Do I need glasses? Or is this spelling debacle really happening. Is monring somewhere on the body or a new type of yoga - shudder to think
@Hi there @Miscanthus @Oops... @Polava

New opening “good monring”
No dear heart...surely you know that they have come over all Scottish tweed lately. Monring is a Scots term for my ring...as in my wedding ring - mon-ring. I wish you good monring in anticipation of the monring that cometh tomorrow. Hoots mon....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Monday is her normal upload day - are we thinking she’ll be returning for that with a new vid? Or will there be a click-bait vlog title alluding to some new drama in her life that’s happened over Christmas? Maybe we should play guess the vlog title? 😂
I think if youtubers need to use clickbait titles this must be a sign of declining views? I don’t get the dishonesty in titles. Also, if you people click off in the first few minutes doesn’t that look bad for them.

another thought I have been having. Isn’t it illegal for Her to sell gifted items. She has to write them off in taxes or report them because it’s her job and to make a profit on them seems illegal.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If you're not careful your gorgeous home is going to end up on Lydias inspiration board for her next new style when she is finished with green and tweed.

(I've got the same mugs) :ROFLMAO:
Those kitchen cupboards look suspiciously sage coloured! 😂 @Oops...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t she just say biscuits? Imagine if we all spoke like that - “ I am just going to add my Extra Mature Cathedral City Cheese and Heinz baked beans to my Essential Waitrose basic witch baking potato”

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Why can’t she just say biscuits? Imagine if we all spoke like that - “ I am just going to add my Extra Mature Cathedral City Cheese and Heinz baked beans to my Essential Waitrose basic witch baking potato”
Because she is affected and thinks that’s what people who buy biscuits from Fortnum & Mason would say ....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's the BEC (witch eating crackers) phenomenon. In this case, busicuits.

I think if youtubers need to use clickbait titles this must be a sign of declining views? I don’t get the dishonesty in titles. Also, if you people click off in the first few minutes doesn’t that look bad for them.

another thought I have been having. Isn’t it illegal for Her to sell gifted items. She has to write them off in taxes or report them because it’s her job and to make a profit on them seems illegal.
No, it's not illegal. It's like her payment, and she can do with it as she likes. She rather pays taxes for this. It's not an expense, it's a gain. She can also sell them afterwards, but I think she also has to declare that. Not like Josie does, secretly over her mom's ebay, as a private person. But I am not too sure on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's because you are not a pretentious twit so you wouldn't say that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's the BEC (witch eating crackers) phenomenon. In this case, busicuits.

No, it's not illegal. It's like her payment, and she can do with it as she likes. She rather pays taxes for this. It's not an expense, it's a gain. She can also sell them afterwards, but I think she also has to declare that. Not like Josie does, secretly over her mom's ebay, as a private person. But I am not too sure on that.
Interesting. I thought gifted items (pr) can’t be sold. Either way if I sent a free item to someone as a business and they sold it. I would discontinue that relationship.

Reactions: 10
You know folks we don't see the spelling mistakes because we can read English well.
Our eyes and brain don't need to read each word individually, we read it in a sentence so we just skim over the word knowing what it is, not needing to look too closely, that's why we don't see the mistakes.

If you asked a child (learning to read) to read the sentences they would see the mistakes as they would need to spell or sound out the words and they would struggle as the words would make no sense to them.

We see the mistakes a second time around because we are looking for them because we know these pair don't bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.