Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been thinking... You know what, there are probably MILLIONS of people in the world who were upset or dissatisfied with their freshly done hair... but I'm sure there is literally one who didn't pay for it anyway...

The thing that really never stops to amaze me is the level of sense of self-importance Lydiot has... it's unreal! She totally believes the world turns around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So Monday is her normal upload day - are we thinking she’ll be returning for that with a new vid? Or will there be a click-bait vlog title alluding to some new drama in her life that’s happened over Christmas? Maybe we should play guess the vlog title? 😂
What I didn’t get for Christmas, life update, prep for the dog, prep for all the new decorating, taking down my tree, buying a new house, I’m pregnant…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t those friends have to bring their own drinks/food? Or did they just give them nibbles and pizza? I would one never invite friends over and expect them to bring food to drink if I were hosting a party - though most friends would of course bring something for someone hosting a party. Think Amelia and her family seem be worlds apart when they host dinner or parties compared to Lidl. Even the frow got decent albeit free catering for her guests when she had people over when they bought the house.

From what I remember she had a team come in and do a small charcuterie table, it was definitely #gifted although I don't think she stated this and there was nowhere near enough food for everyone, they won't even pay for their own food, so they were never going to pay for their guests.

I can't remember the drinks situation, but she definitely won't have stumped up the pennies!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've just been thinking... You know what, there are probably MILLIONS of people in the world who were upset or dissatisfied with their freshly done hair... but I'm sure there is literally one who didn't pay for it anyway...

The thing that really never stops to amaze me is the level of sense of self-importance Lydiot has... it's unreal! She totally believes the world turns around her.
They do, because of her fake tan and rank hair smell.

Reactions: 9
I hate how she uses classical music as an INSTRUMENT to show off how "classy and sophisticated" she is. Go, duck off, Millen. I-Dubz, who?
Don’t forget the classical music lidl listens to “plays throughout the house”!! 🤣 Us ordinary folk just “listen to music” (even though it might be Wagner or Tchaikovsky😂). Also let’s not forget when her burns candles they are likely to waft throughout the house as opposed to just make the house smell nice! She is in real life hyacinth bucket (bouquet).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I didn’t get for Christmas, life update, prep for the dog, prep for all the new decorating, taking down my tree, buying a new house, I’m pregnant…
  • A new family member (dog)
  • Life changing announcement (none)
  • A change of heart (none)
  • Changes to my channel (none)
  • Our new property (the green house is finished)
  • I quit (smoking, ten years ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm going to try my best here but I'm probably going to get some details wrong so please correct me if you notice anything that's off!

For a long time, Lydia went to a lovely hairdresser called Despina to get her hair coloured, including switching salons when Despina moved. If you look back at older videos and photos of Lydia with significantly more blonde hair, that's Despina's work.

There's some speculation as to why Lydia changed to a different hairdresser - perhaps she was receiving free or discounted services from Despina and didn't want to see her when she started charging more? Perhaps Despina dropped her as a client? I can't remember if Despina moved to a different salon again and whether that might have been the difference. Anyhow, Lydia started getting her hair done by a lady called Nicky Lazou.

Hairgate kicked off around the time that lockdown in the UK was starting to become eased - in the summer of 2020. Understandably, it had been quite a long time since Lydia had had her hair coloured, so she went to see Nicky and had her hair bleached and toned. For anyone who isn't familiar with colouring darker hair to a lighter tone, it's a 2-step process of (1) bleaching the hair to remove some of the natural pigment and make it a lighter colour, then (2) adding a toner, which is usually a bit darker than the bleached hair and is used to balance the colour (usually making blonde hair less yellow).

It seems that Lydia was not pleased with the colour of her hair after it had been toned, although Nicky told her that with a few hair washes the toner would fade to the exact colour that Lydia was after. Ever the impatient and difficult woman, she went to a different hairdresser, who she claims applied a permanent hair colour. I can't remember if it was at this point or just before she went to the other hairdresser, but she went back to Nicky's salon and complained, loudly berating the hairdresser who at this point was 9 months pregnant - she literally gave birth to her baby within a few days. Supposedly Nicky's sister, who also works at the salon, had to get involved and ask Lydia to leave. The salon has CCTV so there is likely to be a recording of what happened, but nothing of the sort has ever been released.

Now back to the hair colour - the only way to remove permanent dye would be another round of bleaching (which I think she had done by Ruby At Browns?). After so many rounds of bleaching, plus the fact that Lydia heat-styles her hair practically every day (which involves hair drying, straightening, then curling) her hair became so damaged that some parts broke off. She has since seen Despina once, who I think recoloured her hair and gave her advice such as how to tone hair at home and to avoid further Olaplex treatments (there is such a thing as too much, and too much Olaplex will cause breakage!) Naturally, Lydia conveniently failed to retain any information and (A) had Despina talk her through the entire process of at-home toning, step by step, through FaceTime, and (B) went and had another Olaplex treatment anyway.

The biggest scandal was obviously the fact that she harrassed and verbally abused a very heavily pregnant hairdresser over something as small as hair colour, especially after she ruined it herself. To this day she complains of "red tones" from the permanent colour, as well as the breakage which she has tried to camouflage by getting a long fringe cut. Her hair was once one of her strongest assets - long, shiny, perfectly coloured and styled - the envy of many pinterest scourers. What she now has left is a small handful of mushroom-coloured, dry-as-dust hay on her head.

I hope I've done a decent summary - if you'd like to see details you're probably best going to #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right

WOW WOW WOW. Thanks for this superstar explanation. Explains A LOT. She's something alright. Jeez

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When they hosted everyone had to bring drinks, champagne to wash down the dry old bred crumbs that she provided. And no shoes and no using the downstairs loo!! Or any !!This year they will have used the giant black litters out in the garden , fresh dung for those veggies😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering where the heck Ali is ... can’t remember the last time he posted anything on Instagram.
Did our Lyds lock him in the utility room when she was drunk on New Year’s Eve? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her last story from the gym she looks very down .. not sure if she is ok
Did Lydia’s hair look very dark when she posted in the gym looking all down? I remember Lydia saying she has told people not to send anything for Porter than all the vlogmas she shows what people sent her after she made her purchase with her own money! Like she always says once she has to buy things she has to tell us it’s with her own money and it’s expensive! 🙈

Reactions: 11
Did Lydia’s hair look very dark when she posted in the gym looking all down? I remember Lydia saying she has told people not to send anything for Porter than all the vlogmas she shows what people sent her after she made her purchase with her own money! Like she always says once she has to buy things she has to tell us it’s with her own money and it’s expensive! 🙈
Yup everything is always very expensive when she has to pay (even with discounts) expect her bags ....I guess they speak for themselves being expensive because she is soooo luxe!

Reactions: 18
I’m wondering where the heck Ali is ... can’t remember the last time he posted anything on Instagram.
Did our Lyds lock him in the utility room when she was drunk on New Year’s Eve? 🤔
Maybe she packed him away in one of those F&M baskets!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooo ... we're in the Downton Abbey phase, are we ???
Can't wait for the heifer to start wearing pearls and flapper dresses to garden or fart around the house. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe she packed him away in one of those F&M baskets!
I reckon he’s escaped and gone into hiding. He’s going to launch a tell-all blog/vlog/insta account dishing all the dirt behind their marriage and what she’s really like! Can you imagine?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Monday is her normal upload day - are we thinking she’ll be returning for that with a new vid? Or will there be a click-bait vlog title alluding to some new drama in her life that’s happened over Christmas? Maybe we should play guess the vlog title? 😂
“Sharing our Christmas sadness” - i.e. something we ordered didn’t arrive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I went to have a look at Ali's school photo IG profile pic and decided I'd have a look through his "fitness" highlights...
Screenshot_20210103-161441_Instagram.jpg

It didn't disappoint. I'm howling with laughter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
he'll be sitting thinking in his study

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon he’s escaped and gone into hiding. He’s going to launch a tell-all blog/vlog/insta account dishing all the dirt behind their marriage and what she’s really like! Can you imagine?! 😂
It would be a best seller !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.