Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at who Lydia follows it orders them starting with most recently followed (after any accounts you also follow). Some interesting ones but the reason I'm posting is Savills. Such a liar when she says she doesn't want to move house

the Savills one only posts really nice houses way out of her reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soo ... the puppy‘s already there.
And Ali is spilling the tea.
ONE would think they'd be posting a ton of stories about this.... unless they broke rules to get him early and are going to LIE AGAIN IN 24 HOURS

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Also she did get her nails done pre tier 3/4 for her area. God I'm bored today

Screenshot_20210105-200059~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Must say love all the fabulous detective work on here if I had a glass of Champagne Id toast you. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Soo ... the puppy‘s already there.
And Ali is spilling the tea.
Brilliant work 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣 she is going to be LIVID although I think the bag reveal will annoy her more than the puppy arrival disclosure by her darling husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I fecking knew it :mad: they literally got him the day he turned 8 weeks old

I think we have known about this account for a while as I remember someone posting it many many threads ago.
Does that mean that she will be having another 10 weeks off. Lucky that she got that second hand bag, she will be able to « porter » Porter in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am so sorry if I'm repeating what anyone has already said (I've had a busy day and haven't been able to catch up), but I can't imagine how disappointed I'd be if I/my partner dropped nearly 3k on a pair of boots and most of the comments were 'I thought it was going to be a bag!' The boots and the belt didn't get a look in, did they? They're lovely items but as someone who has grown up with an equestrian background, I've seen so many nicer, genuine riding boots for a few hundred pounds. I know these are 'fashion' riding boots, but they're not worth the price, at all. The belt is nice enough but (sorry to any Hermes die hard fans here) it looks like something you could pick up in New Look for £9. It's also not really on trend at the minute, is it? Everyone is still on the quite heavily branded belt trend. Especially Christian Dior. Which, yes, I get it's not for everyone, but I think if you're spending £700 on what is essentially a strip of leather, I'd probably want it to have a bit of 'wow' factor.

It just seems like she picked token items from Hermes (that were easy to get) as she had a moment of anagnorisis where she realised that Hermes has heavy equestrian heritage and as she (presumably) will take up horse riding this year, she wants to get on the trend once and for all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Does that mean that she will be having another 10 weeks off. Lucky that she got that second hand bag, she will be able to « porter » Porter in it!
I wonder if the reveal of Porter-loo will be in Ali's vlog tomorrow or Lydias on Thursday

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she will be regretting her Birkin purchase now that Sellier have a Kelly available. Also Sellier posted this story about how Hermes will replace the hardware on your bag for a reasonable price so maybe that’s why we haven’t seen it yet. She could possibly be getting it revamped.
Exactly what I thought too...

Reactions: 11
I am so sorry if I'm repeating what anyone has already said (I've had a busy day and haven't been able to catch up), but I can't imagine how disappointed I'd be if I/my partner dropped nearly 3k on a pair of boots and most of the comments were 'I thought it was going to be a bag!' The boots and the belt didn't get a look in, did they? They're lovely items but as someone who has grown up with an equestrian background, I've seen so many nicer, genuine riding boots for a few hundred pounds. I know these are 'fashion' riding boots, but they're not worth the price, at all. The belt is nice enough but (sorry to any Hermes die hard fans here) it looks like something you could pick up in New Look for £9. It's also not really on trend at the minute, is it? Everyone is still on the quite heavily branded belt trend. Especially Christian Dior. Which, yes, I get it's not for everyone, but I think if you're spending £700 on what is essentially a strip of leather, I'd probably want it to have a bit of 'wow' factor.

It just seems like she picked token items from Hermes (that were easy to get) as she had a moment of anagnorisis where she realised that Hermes has heavy equestrian heritage and as she (presumably) will take up horse riding this year, she wants to get on the trend once and for all.
He only has Lydia to blame though as she is the one who hyped up the Hermes reveal to gargantuan proportions. She made the stories with the boxes and said her xmas presents involved lots of orange boxes and then proceeded to upload a video where she is completely deflated showing the boots and the belt. I've seen infleuncers who have bought a birkin/kelly create less suspense over a reveal.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ONE would think they'd be posting a ton of stories about this.... unless they broke rules to get him early and are going to LIE AGAIN IN 24 HOURS
YES! Why aren't they posting photos?? Something is definitely up!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the reveal of Porter-loo will be in Ali's vlog tomorrow or Lydias on Thursday
Will we have a lidl screaming and whining and crying, as she did when lynx arrived, but staring hard at the camera?? And then in a few weeks time, oh I am allergic to dogs they have fur !

He only has Lydia to blame though as she is the one who hyped up the Hermes reveal to gargantuan proportions. She made the stories with the boxes and said her xmas presents involved lots of orange boxes and then proceeded to upload a video where she is completely deflated showing the boots and the belt. I've seen infleuncers who have bought a birkin/kelly create less suspense over a reveal.
A usual lidl hype and total flop!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.