Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"despite being in tier 2"........... Literally - what - planet- is - she - on...... Try being in Tier 4 and you can't even see your own 80 yr old mother who you have not seen all year and it's your first Christmas ever not together and her on her own! I'm sure allot of us are in the same boat. Instead Me, me, me. Lets see if it's as she predicts Magical or tragical...
1608561800227.png

This tweed jacket looks like something Princess Anne would have worn ... circa 1970.

View attachment 355236
Usually Ali's manager gets them the F&M hamper. Which is luxurious and expensive. Normally she's ripping boxes open, being sent candles, makeup advents, bouquets you name it. Really has no clue that the real world has changed so dramatically. Out of touch.
@Miss LDN could not agree more....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘We are the most festive people we know’

Give me strength :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not sure she knows the meaning of the words there! Also all these posts and comments of hers are said in the wrong way and sound mean, or aggressive and of course narcy. All she had to say was she was delivering some presents to friends and family. Can you imagine how sad and boring their Christmas day will be, there's no way she will cook a turkey, they've probably ordered the lunch in from the local pub or somewhere, and they will sit in their dark lounge eating cheese and drinking all day, with her ladyship checking tattle regularly, and jealously watching all other influencers unwrap their presents. She's like the modern day scrooge!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ok I usually lurk this thread and thoroughly enjoy the thoughtfulness, creativity, and genuine bond you all have with each other (funny how something like a gossip forum can bring together kindred spirits). But I just saw this on her Royal Majesty Most High & Esteemed Ladyship of Just-Outside-Buckinghamshire IG stories and LOL’d in my car as I stop for coffee between the two healthcare facilities thar I provide essential services for (so yeah Lydia, some of ACTUALLY need a freebie stay at spa after 2020). “We are the most festive people we know so we know it [Xmas by themselves] will be absolutely magical ...”

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT.

that is all. Wonderful to de lurk and meet you all!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
You shouldn’t be going into a T4 area unless it’s for work, flouting the rules yet again 🤦‍♀️ Given that Ali’s mum works for the NHS, you would expect them to be more sensible?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
lidls, your chin fillers and around the side of your mouth are looking particularly bad today. And I see you forgot to put on your wedding ring again today. If your Vlogmas this year is anything to go by, you are one of the least festive people I know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ok I usually lurk this thread and thoroughly enjoy the thoughtfulness, creativity, and genuine bond you all have with each other (funny how something like a gossip forum can bring together kindred spirits). But I just saw this on her Royal Majesty Most High & Esteemed Ladyship of Just-Outside-Buckinghamshire IG stories and LOL’d in my car as I stop for coffee between the two healthcare facilities thar I provide essential services for (so yeah Lydia, some of ACTUALLY need a freebie stay at spa after 2020). “We are the most festive people we know so we know it [Xmas by themselves] will be absolutely magical ...”

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT.

Guys, let’s remember they don’t have any friends so of course they are the most festive people they know. They are the only people they know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m wondering if our Lyds had a hand in choosing Ali’s outfit today ... I mean it is sage green, after all?
He’s going to be camouflaged AF if he wears that in his their HER new office!

78CB11BC-CF36-4488-815A-6ED8C04A0C7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT.

Message from our beautiful BOXER (and sometimes Sergeant Major) Henry Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chuff...

HENRY. STOP LURKING MA’AM! THAT... IS AN ORDER..! YOU NEED TO JOIN US!

Oh dear! Just came over all funny again...Tch...

edited...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This tweed jacket looks like something Princess Anne would have worn ... circa 1970.

View attachment 355277
So Lydiot has admitted she lives in tier 2 ... I'm eagerly awaiting the amendment of her Instagram and Twitter accounts from Buckinghamshire to Northamptonshire. 🤪
Your move Lydia.
YOUR.
MOVE.

Go on, prove us wrong lovely xoxo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She 'bought' the Mulberry Alexa, from Far Fetch, with her Far Fetch vouchers, it's a Far Fetch promo vlog.

Soo Christmassy haha!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Has anyone else notice that Lydia didn’t like or reply to a single comment on Friday’s vlog?
Wearing the wrist splint for her “injury” must be preventing her from using her fingers.
No, wait, that can’t be it because she’s uploaded Stories on Instagram with captions.
My guess is that she actually has Carrie deal with her comment section, but for some reason couldn’t this time.
Hmmm ... what do you think fellow Tattlers?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Lydiot has admitted she lives in tier 2 ... I'm eagerly awaiting the amendment of her Instagram and Twitter accounts from Buckinghamshire to Northamptonshire. 🤪
Your move Lydia.
YOUR.
MOVE.
Go on, prove us wrong lovely xoxo.
Here you are lovely! Xx
69B4D8BA-B4BF-4BE5-8F78-A9F0FE705790.jpeg

• Haha
This photo of her is right up there with adventure braids. How unflattering!!!! What has happened to her?! And how does she allow Carrie to post this stuff?

234D1890-54E3-4B5E-BDE1-0C708849D844.png

• Haha
  • Sick
They’re so funny. They’re the least posh, old-money people I’ve ever seen. I went to a very posh boarding school and university and I can tell you Lydia and Ali stick out like sore thumbs, primarily because they are SO thick and boastful. They’re grotesque and the horse and hound look only makes it look more obvious that they’re playing dress up.

Lydia, you’re embarrassing yourself.
They are absolutely playing dress up - the horsey set do not by from Holland Cooper!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.